What Do You Know You Haven't Told Us?

Guest Tsalagi

What someone told me whom has studied the subject since 1965;

They (BF) have a belief in a Creator or God like supreme being.

They have their own legends, stories and fables - just like we do.

They have a social hierarchy beyond immediate family

They believe cameras steal a part of their souls when taking pictures of them

They consider us humans to be their mortal enemies

The camera soul stealing is a Native American belief.

IN all the Sasquatch reports I have read, I have never heard a witness report they were grooming one another. Obviousely, you would have to spot 2 (two) Sasquatch to see this. I know multiple sightings have occured. Has anyone ever heard of Sasquatch grooming as the great apes do 23 hrs. a day?

Guest Tsalagi

IN all the Sasquatch reports I have read, I have never heard a witness report they were grooming one another. Obviousely, you would have to spot 2 (two) Sasquatch to see this. I know multiple sightings have occured. Has anyone ever heard of Sasquatch grooming as the great apes do 23 hrs. a day?

Sasquatch isn't an ape. He is an early form of man. Skunk Apes are apes that have just gotten loose in the US Southeastern forests, however. They are two unrelated species that get called the same thing. Bigfoot is Sasquatch and believe me he is no ape.

Sasquatch isn't an ape. He is an early form of man. Skunk Apes are apes that have just gotten loose in the US Southeastern forests, however. They are two unrelated species that get called the same thing. Bigfoot is Sasquatch and believe me he is no ape.

Could you please explain how you knnow all this.

Guest Crowlogic

I have a Bigfoot in my freezer. I've sent a chunk of it off to get DNA testing done to it. As soon as the tests come back I'll be providing proof of bigfoot's existence.

suv.gif

This is an interesting thread. I had seen a show a while back that classified bigfoot personality according to their region. I think it was on the travel channel. Skunk apes are bad attitude, mean squatches. Think southern rock attitude. Midwest squatches are hospitable, and friendly to those who encounter them. PNW squatches are elusive and larger than those in other parts of the nation. They just want to be left alone. The tribal aspect seems more common with the pnw squatches too. That seems to have some truth to it in the reports I have read.

This is an interesting thread. I had seen a show a while back that classified bigfoot personality according to their region. I think it was on the travel channel. Skunk apes are bad attitude, mean squatches. Think southern rock attitude. Midwest squatches are hospitable, and friendly to those who encounter them. PNW squatches are elusive and larger than those in other parts of the nation. They just want to be left alone. The tribal aspect seems more common with the pnw squatches too. That seems to have some truth to it in the reports I have read.

What someone told me whom has studied the subject since 1965;

They (BF) have a belief in a Creator or God like supreme being.

They have their own legends, stories and fables - just like we do.

They have a social hierarchy beyond immediate family

They believe cameras steal a part of their souls when taking pictures of them

They consider us humans to be their mortal enemies

Sounds very "Carteresque"

Guest Tsalagi

Because I saw a Sasquatch many years ago up close and saw that he is not monkey/ape/gorilla type being. They look like a really tall hairy man. Skunk Ape to me is 100% proven with the closeup photographs that came out of Florida. Its likely some sort of gibbon type creature which has probably gotten to America via private collectors or zoos. The reports out of Southeast of the skunk ape all suggest a smaller ape type creature that stinks. The hair covered man I saw did not leave an odor. Some of the more bizarre bad behaviors reported I think are skunk apes as all the monkey type creatures are well known for no pun intended acting like animals. I also believe old Native American stories including my tribes which do go into great detail of how Sasquatches were a tribe of men. If you notice the Skunk Ape reports come out of the Southeast and seem to have originated in Florida which is well known for its many zoos and fanatical animal collecting in places like Monkey Island. The Floridian climate and that of much of the Southeast is mild enough to support an ape from a warmer climate. It would never survive the Pacific Northwest. Some of their territories just overlap as all of the US pretty much belongs to Sasquatch.

• 2 months later...
Guest SwampMonster

Sounds fun. There have been a few reports from Fort Lewis of BFs being seen during maneuvers. Did you hear about them?

My son has been stationed at Ft. Lewis for the past 3 years (Airborne Ranger).

Knowing of all of the BF reports in the PNW I asked him half jokingly if he had ever seen one. He looked me dead in the eye and said, "don't laugh, they are definitely there". He acted very uncomfortable and wouldn't elaborate despite my pleading, so I wonder if the Army frowns upon their troops claiming to see Bigfoot.

He has told me of some of the places they hold exercises and it sounds like he has been in BF's living room, bedroom, and kitchen. Maybe he will tell me about it when/if he leaves the Army. Or maybe I will just pester him until he gives in.