What Do You Know You Haven't Told Us?

Guest RioBravo

... I simply reiterated my comments from the meeting and added that when I earned my first disposable million I was going to go hunting for bigfoot. More ribbing from the group, but about ten of them aproached me one-on-one later on to say they'd like to go along when I set out.

How close is this to happening? Seems like you're a guy who'd have a pretty decent chance of running into one.

Edited by RioBravo

SSR Team

Not at all BobbyO, I'm truly impressed with someone who's had so many sightings.

Of course you are G, & i'm Dennis Rodman...;)

Guest Biggie

Interesting accounts shared here. Sunflower do you have a picture of the damage?

I believe people should keep important items locked up if they have bf around their property since it appears from many accounts that bf like to steal things.

On a lighter note I also believe that bf giggles when his mate farts, and that she rolls her eyes at him when he farts.

Denialist's left handed comment, Princess Bride reference.

And in the dept. of taking the bait......I wanna know more about the nefarious Dr. Briggs Hall. I looked him up, he is a wildlife biologist in Washington state, I think it was. What is his true interest and intent?

Your accounts of the encounters that you have had are very interesting, JDL. Thank-you so much for sharing. I'm glad that you seem to be immune (as much as possible, I know) from the detractors, many of which, don't really have a clue. It's obvious that your encounters are the result of spending about 10,000 times as many hours as the average person in the woods and in places where Bigfoot would have a reason to be/pass through. Thanks for the advice on increasing the odds of seeing one. : )

Biggie,

I did take a picture of the concrete rain diverter. Hubby was the one that told me what happened so we went behind the garage. He said he threw the crushed concrete in the alley with the rest of the crushed rock already there. It was impossible to tell which pieces were from the rain diverter.

If I find that pic I'll post it.

How close is this to happening? Seems like you're a guy who'd have a pretty decent chance of running into one.

If all goes well I'll be able to spend some resources on bigfoot about this time next year.

Edited by JDL

Your accounts of the encounters that you have had are very interesting, JDL. Thank-you so much for sharing. I'm glad that you seem to be immune (as much as possible, I know) from the detractors, many of which, don't really have a clue. It's obvious that your encounters are the result of spending about 10,000 times as many hours as the average person in the woods and in places where Bigfoot would have a reason to be/pass through. Thanks for the advice on increasing the odds of seeing one. : )

I'm thinking about starting a Terrain Analysis thread to build on this. If you've got a reasonable suspicion that they're in the area, it shouldn't be that hard to figure out the routes they use to move quickly from place to place, the positions that provide them the best vantage points for hanging out and watching, and the locations they might use for shelter.

Denialist's left handed comment, Princess Bride reference.

And in the dept. of taking the bait......I wanna know more about the nefarious Dr. Briggs Hall. I looked him up, he is a wildlife biologist in Washington state, I think it was. What is his true interest and intent?

He appeared on a Monsterquest episode, he's had an encounter where he heard whoops around dusk as he was hiking a trail. He urges the scientific community to keep an open mind. I think he's actually a wildlife Veterinarian.

This will probably sound crazy, but I think we're Bigfoots main source of entertainment. I think they study us more than we study them. I think most sightings occur when they are trying to get close to us for their own curiosity and entertainment. I also believe music plays a huge part, from personal experience and dozens of related reports I've taken over the years.

D