Tbrc Operation Endurance Report

Hey Patty this would be what it's like to talk to a BF, we don't understand them and they don't understand us. Only when I would try to talk to one I wouldn't shoot it in the head, but that's just me.

Hey AZ instead of going after patty for trivial things in an attempt to change the subject, let's debate the real subject here.

If someone is going to comment that the Echo Incident has an uncanny resemblance to the Erickson Project, when it clearly does not, that is something that deserves commenting on. Sorry but you don't get to just spout garbage and not expect to be called out on it. That is not trivial.

Edited by arizonabigfoot

If I may quote you... "OMG"!!! This doesn't even remotely resemble The Erickson Project. You may want to do some studying. You may have it confused with the Sierra Shootings possibly?? That is not The Erickson Project. As far as it has been reported, no one involved in the Erickson project has fired at at Bigfoot. You really keep showing just how uninformed you are.

From what I have read on Robert Lindsay's page they all run togther, Erickson project, Sierra Kills, whatever it was called I don't claim to be an expert on it. They have a project, they shoot something, they have DNA, they can't get it tested, and finally it will be inconclusive. . . Sound familiar now?

From what I have read on Robert Lindsay's page they all run togther, Erickson project, Sierra Kills, whatever it was called I don't claim to be an expert on it. They have a project, they shoot something, they have DNA, they can't get it tested, and finally it will be inconclusive. . . Sound familiar now?

The defense rests.

I love bigfoot but this was just of a sad attempt to replicate the Erickson project.

Since you continue to make statements unsupported by facts and, in fact, in contradiction of them, then I can only assume your job here is to stir the pot. You are wrong and obtuse and don't seem to at all disturbed by that. Obviously a waste of any effort on my part.

If anyone is at fault, it would be this costumed prankster, masquerading as a Bigfoot. This was on private land and he would have been trespassing. If someone dressed up as a bear and crawled on all fours during bear season, I'm sorry but no one would be prosecuted for shooting him. Walking around on someone else's property, wearing a bigfoot suit, and walking around armed peoples cabins is downright suicidal.

So one of your buddies is pranking you or somebody is unaware of being on private property and automatically you get to legally kill them? It doesn't work that way unless they're breaking into your house.

If anyone is at fault, it would be this costumed prankster, masquerading as a Bigfoot. This was on private land and he would have been trespassing. If someone dressed up as a bear and crawled on all fours during bear season, I'm sorry but no one would be prosecuted for shooting him. Walking around on someone else's property, wearing a bigfoot suit, and walking around armed peoples cabins is downright suicidal.

I wasnt aware there was a BF hunting season. Wait there isnt, so the discharge of a firearm at a unidentified subject is irresponsible and illegal.

Show me one instance where we've attempted to profit from this event. Just one.

Your website has a section for donations. Attract people, sell your story, get donations, and that's profit.

Unless you were hiding behind a tree nearby when it happened, I don't see how you have any standing to make such a statement.

If I was hiding behind a tree you guys would'nt have known, you were to busy attempting to snuff out the life of an innocent squatch.

I wasnt aware there was a BF hunting season. Wait there isnt, so the discharge of a firearm at a unidentified subject is irresponsible and illegal.

That's right there isn't. So shooting at one is at this point undefined and has not yet been addressed by lawmakers. So it is not illegal.

Your website has a section for donations. Attract people, sell your story, get donations, and that's profit.

Right, so you can't come up with one. Didn't think you would.

That's right there isn't. So shooting at one is at this point undefined and has not yet been addressed by lawmakers. So it is not illegal.

It is when it turns out to be human.

That knock was consistent with many we heard over the weeks. We assume, in that context, they were trying to intimidate us into leaving. In other circumstances, we think they have used knocks to locate one another.

Knocks may be Bigfoot's version of Morse code. :D

Right, so you can't come up with one. Didn't think you would.

So your donations aren't profit? If anyone believes that I'm collecting donations so I can get some clothing, shoes, and jewlry. I'm not going to wear it, it's just to put on display for my organization.

I took a ciminology course in college, and it said when someone does something wrong that they know was wrong they will "deflect" questions and statements to dance around and minimize what they did. Its amazing that book was right.