Tbrc Operation Endurance Report

Whats your stance on the shooting subject?

I have an outsider's opinion since I wasn't there. I'm not sure what to make of the entire fiasco - The couple that was frightened by the gunshot, the iced tea left, the shooting of the alleged BF... I'm simply unable to absolutely know my stance until I've formed a solid opinion based on more research and further investigation. How do I know that the guy wasn't soiling his undies in fear while unloading the shotgun? Did the couple indicate their location to all involved? Only those that were present know what went on, and they were all in different locations as the event unfolded.

There is only one real truth. Unfortunately, we will only know the truth that we form based on what we've been told, our own moral standards and the opinions we form.

Just for the record: Personally, I would not attempt to harm a Bigfoot unless it was in self-defense. However, I also understand the necessity of a type specimen to substantiate the existence of Sasquatch. Heck, I can even understand someone wanting to be the first to provide the sample and the recognition it would bring. This is why I'm not as quick to jump in and make claims and accusations about organizations and people that were/are involved in incidents like the one in question. I'd probably not be as confident in my abilities and fortitude during a similar event as I am critiquing this event from my computer. I have expressed thoughts about situations in the past and have ended up regretting making the assumptions I'd made based on emotion and incomplete facts.

What happened is in the past. Could he have done differently? Perhaps, but who are we to judge this man's intentions or competence? My opinion is that he was excited, scared and/or bewildered, let his excitement cause him to make some poor choices (like emptying his weapon) and just missed the creature... if he in fact saw one. I don't view the guy as some bumbling knothead that was out to shoot a guy in a suit or aim at people he knew were there. It was a unreasonable reaction to an unstable event. Maybe the couple was at fault for being somewhere they weren't supposed to be. Perhaps there is blame for everyone to share for their part. The guy could've been huge pro-kill and just took a lousy shot. We'll never really know, will we?

Edited by See-Te-Cah NC

So your donations aren't profit? If anyone believes that I'm collecting donations so I can get some clothing, shoes, and jewlry. I'm not going to wear it, it's just to put on display for my organization.

The TBRC is a 501c3 - a non-profit entity. They can not "profit" from donations. All money coming in and out has to be reported to the IRS.

It also would be helpful if you spelled Alton Higgins name correctly in your quotes.

I have an outsider's opinion since I wasn't there. I'm not sure what to make of the entire fiasco - The couple that was frightened by the gunshot, the iced tea left, the shooting of the alleged BF... I'm simply unable to absolutely know my stance until I've formed a solid opinion based on more research and further investigation. How do I know that the guy wasn't soiling his undies in fear while unloading the shotgun? Did the couple indicate their location to all involved? Only those that were present know what went on, and they were all in different locations as the event unfolded.

There is only one real truth. Unfortunately, we will only know the truth that we form based on what we've been told, our own moral standards and the opinions we form.

Just for the record: Personally, I would not attempt to harm a Bigfoot unless it was in self-defense. However, I also understand the necessity of a type specimen to substantiate the existence of Sasquatch. Heck, I can even understand someone wanting to be the first to provide the sample and the recognition it would bring. This is why I'm not as quick to jump in and make claims and accusations about organizations and people that were/are involved in incidents like the one in question. I'd probably not be as confident in my abilities and fortitude during a similar event as I am critiquing this event from my computer. I have expressed thoughts about situations in the past and have ended up regretting making the assumptions I'd made based on emotion and incomplete facts.

What happened is in the past. Could he have done differently? Perhaps, but who are we to judge this mans intentions or competence? My opinion is that he was excited, scared and/or bewildered, let his excitement cause him to make some poor choices (like emptying his weapon) and just missed the creature... if he in fact saw one. I don't view the guy as some bumbling knothead that was out to shoot a guy in a suit or aim at people he knew were there. It was a unreasonable reaction to an unstable event. Maybe the couple were at fault for being somewhere they weren't supposed to be. Perhaps there is blame for everyone to share for their part. The guy could've been a huge pro-kill and took a lousy shot. We'll never really know, will we?

good reply well thought out, and I agree with some points. Yes some of my statements were made out of emotion rather than facts, excellent point. I appreciate a good honest reply, Thanks

No matter how hard you try to make this about me I'm not the one that fabricated this story. TBRC is the one that has some serious questions to answer or will risk loosing all of any credibility that they ever may have had.

Did you notice how the TBRC supporters try to make this about you? It's because they know themselves the TBRC was dead wrong.

Without mincing words, you are accusing the TBRC of lying outright. Prove it.

I'm not a supporter of the TBRC. I don't know them from a bag of hammers. I just can't abide dogmatic, self-righteous pomposity that won't provide facts or a coherent rationale for it's existence. If one of the TBRC's detractors would provide a logical, fact-based framework (based on the actual account and associated report) for what I see as specious allegations, instead of emotionally charged, accusatory declarations, perhaps this argument can rise to the level of an intelligent debate.

The TBRC is a 501c3 - a non-profit entity. They can not "profit" from donations. All money coming in and out has to be reported to the IRS.

It also would be helpful if you spelled Alton Higgins name correctly in your quotes.

I report all my money to the IRS too ha ha ha.

I took a ciminology course in college, and it said when someone does something wrong that they know was wrong they will "deflect" questions and statements to dance around and minimize what they did. Its amazing that book was right.

Well I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night and I don't see anybody deflecting questions or dancing around anything. I do see The Wonder Twins crashing and burning with perhaps the greatest volley of unbelievably horrible posts every typed in this forum.

I am sure if their shooter could hit a barn and had actually succeeded, the TBRC would not the money and fame associated with it because they are 123.4x non-profit standup organizaton.

I report all my money to the IRS too ha ha ha.

Do you know what a non-profit organization is? Have you looked up what an IRS determination of a 501c3 is? No individual in the group can make a profit - money has to be spent on the mission of the organization.

I took a ciminology course in college, and it said when someone does something wrong that they know was wrong they will "deflect" questions and statements to dance around and minimize what they did. Its amazing that book was right.

Wait...

Who's deflecting and dancing? Not the TBRC. They have released a concise and informative report of the incident, and Bipto has calmly and thoroughly answered any and all queries leveled at him.

I'm not a supporter of the TBRC. I don't know them from a bag of hammers. I just can't abide dogmatic, self-righteous pomposity that won't provide facts or a coherent rationale for it's existence. If one of the TBRC's detractors would provide a logical, fact-based framework (based on the actual account and associated report) for what I see as specious allegations, instead of emotionally charged, accusatory declarations, perhaps this argument can rise to the level of an intelligent debate.

Prove it true, this isn't my story so it's not up to me to prove. Where's the proof it was real? The test results? Why hasn't the donation money paid for proper DNA testing by an independant labratory?

Prove it true, this isn't my story so it's not up to me to prove. Where's the proof it was real? The test results? Why hasn't the donation money paid for proper DNA testing by an independant labratory?

Have you even read this thread? The blood samples are being DNA tested by an independent laboratory.

Not sure if you noticed but theres no proof of BF, thats what they were trying to do and thats what we're talking about. Not sure why you're mad a Patty.

I am sure if their shooter could hit a barn and had actually succeeded, the TBRC would not the money and fame associated with it because they are 123.4x non-profit standup organizaton.

More character assassination in the form of a sarcastic witticism. Did the TBRC kick your puppy or something?

Have you even read this thread? The blood samples are being DNA tested by an independent laboratory.

Where's the results? I know they're not finished just yet.

Dont be mad at Patty because you cant find the facts. They are out there

More character assassination in the form of a sarcastic witticism. Did the TBRC kick your puppy or something?

No, they shot a Bigfoot