Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest VioletX

^ Have you been polishing it with the special oils like I told you to? I do but then my dog licks it off and I have to do it again...sigh.

Edited by VioletX

^ Have you been polishing it with the special oils like I told you to? I do but then my dog licks it off and I have to do it again...sigh.

Yes I've been doing that and then I dress it in a little purple velvet cape to protect it.

there are little glints of truth, that there is something to his story.

Some of it is from observation of how things have unfolded and some of it is gut instinct and listening to the undercurrent.

The best Yarn tellers always tat a few truth knots into the fabric. Keeps them from being called "complete" liars

• Upvote 1

It is possible for a liar to tell the truth. However, as with the classic "Boy Who Cried Wolf" story, when the liar gets around to telling the truth there isn't anyone left to listen.

My reasons for thinking there may be a body, have nothing to do with my perception of his ability to tell the truth, & like njjohn, I don't have a horse in the race, either.

Actually, I hope he IS lying & my sources are wrong. I'd gladly eat some crow on this one.

My reasons for thinking there may be a body, have nothing to do with my perception of his ability to tell the truth, & like njjohn, I don't have a horse in the race, either.

Actually, I hope he IS lying & my sources are wrong. I'd gladly eat some crow on this one.

Well thats a refreshing first to hear someone say they are hoping he is lying. And you're right as it is terrible to think that the poor creature was shot dead whilst just eating and trusting humans. But then some people say that it is necessary to cull one bigfoot for research purposes? Is that the case do you think? Edited by JackiLB

I believe I said that

Shoot, this response was supposed to get your WHOLE quote in here, but anyway, YES, you did say that!!! And you were totally right (that nothing will change one way or the other, and we'll all be okay, whatever happens)!!!!!

Off to get food......

Guest WldHrtRnch

Agree with you, skyla, very well stated nj. Agree with you too Rock, it is a well known fact that RD is a serial hoaxer. No two ways about it, that is undeniable.

I do get the feeling we are being judged as being judgmental? I don't feel too many on this thread have been too unkind in regards to RD. He is what he is. Nor to Violet or Jacki.

I don't have a horse in this race either. But I do have to consider all the known facts in forming an opinion. There just aren't many known facts.

Character is the culmination of who we are.

Aristotle noted, "If we want to take credit for our virtues, then we must equally take blame for our vices." As a society, we have gotten away from wanting to accept the consequences of our actions. Character is the only lasting trait humans have that enables them to be something more, than just merely existing. Character determines success. Maybe RD's need for attention comes from a lack of fulfillment and happiness in his life, lack of character?

But then some people say that it is necessary to cull one bigfoot for research purposes? Is that the case do you think?

I don't think he cares about "science" getting one for research any more than I do, & I seriously doubt that a university had the body. If it did, he would have never got it back.

I think if he did it, it was for fame & fortune. In that order.

As long as there is people willing to believe anything these kind of outlandish hoaxes will continue. C'mon peeps get a grip of reality. HE DONT GOT NOTHIN!!!!!

• Upvote 2

We have a saying around here "Even a blind hog will find an acorn once in awhile".

Maybe he has found an acorn???

Well...Let's break this down...What are the ODDS of capturing a BF and it's DYER who is the one responsible! In all the 15000 history of this creature we have NOTHING..BUBKISS..NADA as far as a body or any remains. Then along comes a known HOAXER and con man...low and behold HE's THE ONE person on this ENTIRE PLANET to accomplish what NO HUMAN BEING has been able to do (and this includes just finding body parts and bones!). Yep...Dyer has the magic touch...the RIBS did it..yeah that's it! LOL. Edited by ronn1

Guest OntarioSquatch

As long as there is people willing to believe anything these kind of outlandish hoaxes will continue. C'mon peeps get a grip of reality. HE DONT GOT NOTHIN!!!!!

^Plussed!

Guest VioletX

I do not believe every claim that comes out, I do not think every new you tube video or costume or blobsquatch is the real thing. This particular case has merit as I have explained here more thoroughly a few times.

All anyone has to do is get Ricks family, research mates or Minnow films to admit that there is no live or dead Bigfoot in the documentary and that will put some real evidence on the hoax side.

Edited by VioletX

Just listened to Dyer's blog radio....he's ALL IN on the Musky deal. It's going down before next Friday and he says he will record Musky as he views the so called body and will post pics of Musky's reaction on his blog next friday. He's gonna milk this hoax for all it's worth...I have to admit..Dyer's a PRO...*con man par excellance*.

Edited by ronn1

Guest VioletX

He only gave Sheldon 90 seconds! Man, Sheldon is quite a character! He really spices up the show.

Lol, Solomon's Island,lol, Sheldon is really into the 10-30 foot Bigfoots!