Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

JackiLB, did you listen to the Tom Biscardi interview on the 2008 hoax? I posted a link earlier, there are a lot of simularities. I'm curious if Musky ( if he is legit) will be treated the same?

JackiLB, did you listen to the Tom Biscardi interview on the 2008 hoax? I posted a link earlier, there are a lot of simularities. I'm curious if Musky ( if he is legit) will be treated the same?

No I havent yet Ihlyda - what kinds of similarities?

You need to listen to it.

How it was built up, how it was sold. Had someone come and look at it.

The claims as being the best, and everyone is out to knock you down.

Shot with a 30.06

He describes how it was a suit, with a donkey tongue and teeth out of the ice. Cow eyeballs and possum intestines.

Just listen to it!

You need to listen to it.

How it was built up, how it was sold. Had someone come and look at it.

The claims as being the best, and everyone is out to knock you down.

Shot with a 30.06

He describes how it was a suit, with a donkey tongue and teeth out of the ice. Cow eyeballs and possum intestines.

Just listen to it!

Ok i listened to it. Well firstly, my reaction wasnt to feel too sorry for Tom Biscardi (apart from the money he lost) he didnt get my sympathies at all. But anyhow, thats irrelevant. Yes there are lots of similarities BUT it just re-affirms my gut feeling that Rick Dyer just wouldnt dare to do this again. Unless he has already organised for him and his family to have new identities and make a quick getaway to another country for the rest of their lives when this hoax is revealed?

Unless he has already organised for him and his family to have new identities and make a quick getaway to another country for the rest of their lives when this hoax is revealed?

If you remember, when the tent video first came out on Facebook, it was not from RD. when the colored version came out, it was pointed out that it was like the tent in a picture on RD expedition.

This is at least his 3rd body, I guess three times a charm!

http://naturalplane.blogspot.com/2011/12/2011going-off-deep-end.html?m=1

Ok i listened to it. Well firstly, my reaction wasnt to feel too sorry for Tom Biscardi (apart from the money he lost) he didnt get my sympathies at all. But anyhow, thats irrelevant. Yes there are lots of similarities BUT it just re-affirms my gut feeling that Rick Dyer just wouldnt dare to do this again. Unless he has already organised for him and his family to have new identities and make a quick getaway to another country for the rest of their lives when this hoax is revealed?

Why would they need new identities? Hoaxing isn't illegal. He's repeatedly mocked the BF community and still video blogs with nothing but him putting down what others report. And don't feel bad for Biscardi. He was in on it from the beginning and made all his money back from the multiple DVD's about it. He has time and time again tried to hoax the community and he's always that cold, heartless person you mentioned. Just because one or two videos he's calm and doesn't put anyone down mean he's suddenly changed. If this is revealed as a hoax, he'll just make an excuse video and he'll still have gullible people believe he's changed... again.

Also, the reason Dyer wasn't the primary character early on was because the other guy talking was the credibility for the story. He was a police officer on disability while Rick was just an ex-corrections officer. The police officer being at the forefront is why he was front and center. As soon as he lost his job.... he went behind the scenes and Dyer took center stage.

Edited by njjohn

Why would they need new identities? Hoaxing isn't illegal. He's repeatedly mocked the BF community and still video blogs with nothing but him putting down what others report. And don't feel bad for Biscardi. He was in on it from the beginning and made all his money back from the multiple DVD's about it. He has time and time again tried to hoax the community and he's always that cold, heartless person you mentioned. Just because one or two videos he's calm and doesn't put anyone down mean he's suddenly changed. If this is revealed as a hoax, he'll just make an excuse video and he'll still have gullible people believe he's changed... again.

Also, the reason Dyer wasn't the primary character early on was because the other guy talking was the credibility for the story. He was a police officer on disability while Rick was just an ex-corrections officer. The police officer being at the forefront is why he was front and center. As soon as he lost his job.... he went behind the scenes and Dyer took center stage.

No hoaxing isnt illegal but he will have created a hell of a lot of wrath towards him? One thing I forgot to notice in the Biscardi recording, was there any legal documents signed prior to viewing the body? Its common knowledge that Musky has had to sign a lengthy NDA prior to viewing this new body, but is it possible that both Musky and the FBFB guys will also draw up their own legal documents prior to viewing? Can you draw up a legal document that can impose some kind of penalty in the event of it being a hoax??

@jacki, I have to disagree that RD sounds different. Infact, he sounds completely the same to me. Cocky, over the top and dramatic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sViPhK_YudA

( how much more dramatic can you get? )

Watch the video and keep this in mind.

Signs someone is lying:

• Hands touching their face, throat & mouth. Touching or scratching the nose or behind their ear.Not likely to touch his chest/heart with an open hand.

• Hand, arm and leg movement are toward their own body the liar takes up less space.

• Using humor or sarcasm to avoid a subject.

Edited by simplyskyla

For those that might not want to sit through the entire 11 minutes of video.

capture-20130202-093237_zps67a74b99.png

You can *scroll* through the time strip on the bottom easily.

Edited by ronn1

Yes am thinking more about legal documents and the other parties ie. Musky and the FBFB guys. I am sure they would draw up something with their lawyers to ensure that RD paid for putting them through the humiliation of yet another hoax. Given the fact that the original hoax has now armed them with the emotion of 'extreme caution and waryness', I am sure that they will have legally 'suited and booted' themselves up to the hilt?

Well wouldnt you?

@Skyla. hmmmm....not totally convinced. I still see a change :)

Guest WldHrtRnch

Looking at some of their analysis of several videos, I'm not convinced the FB/FB guys are all that worried about their reputation and credibility.

Claiming you have an NDA as the reason no one's talking doesn't have anything to do with RD. The only NDA in this story is for Minnow. Whatever's happening in Vegas isn't connected to Minnow unless it's a publicity stunt to coincide with the release.

It's easy to claim legal documents when no one's seen them. You can release the NDA without revealing anything. It's just another excuse in the waiting. "Well we couldn't tell you it was a hoax, because that would have broke the NDA."

Again, I'm not saying this is all a hoax, but the actions and track records of those involved point to one.

Why would RD sign anything? He could refuse to let Musky see it!

He hasn't seen it yet!

Ok,

1) Musky is in on it

2) Musky violates something on the 9 page NDA

3) MIB takes body

4) Someone has followed them, so body can't be seen

5) RD has violated NDA and second party don't allow it..... This is my bet. I bet someone will have a gun at the site refusing entry.

Looking at some of their analysis of several videos, I'm not convinced the FB/FB guys are all that worried about their reputation and credibility.

In what way WldHrtRnch?

Yes am thinking more about legal documents and the other parties ie. Musky and the FBFB guys. I am sure they would draw up something with their lawyers to ensure that RD paid for putting them through the humiliation of yet another hoax. Given the fact that the original hoax has now armed them with the emotion of 'extreme caution and waryness', I am sure that they will have legally 'suited and booted' themselves up to the hilt?

Well wouldnt you?

@Skyla. hmmmm....not totally convinced. I still see a change :)

Go, Jacki, go!!!! Go with that gut. Some of this -- this kind of experience -- is an exercise in resisting "group think" and peer pressure. I s*ck at that kind of resistance (sometimes). But it is a vital part of connecting with the deepest, realest parts of ourselves. As we've been saying over and over again, it does not matter what the outcome of this is. What DOES matter, for each of us, all the time, is whether we have been able to be good friends to ourSELVES -- whether we've been able to honor our deep, still voices in the face of loud (even if "friendly loud") opposition.

And on that score, you're a total winner here. And always will be!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No matter WHAT happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by LeafTalker