Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

In his show Dyer says he specifically wants Musky to cut a sample from the BF body as proof this really happened? That means Musky would be able to order a DNA test of the tissue if he wanted to.

If this is a giant hoax it will soon come out because Dyer said the footage of the killing would be broadcast live worldwide by the BBC in March. I don’t think the BBC would participate in a hoax. Maybe someone who has ties with the BBC can find something out?

Ooooh I didnt know about that bit - the DNA testing bit. Well even though the poor BBC is currently clearing out loads of 'horrible old men' that have been hiding in their institution at the moment, I agree that they wouldnt do this.

Guest VioletX

btw...I have been so rude and dismissive of SteveByrnes 'film' he has seen, I even posted a clip of Rod Hull and Emu as a comparison LOL However, considering I have basically accused him of either being completely mistaken or lying, I would have thought that he would have reproached me somewhat. Wouldnt you? I would be livid ! :tease:

Maybe he is a very mellow dude. ; 0 )

@ Steve, I have two more questions if you do not mind.

1. Was the video you saw in black and white?

2. In one of your comments you say that Dyer filmed it from from a perspective that would hide the fact that it was a prop bust, and yet you managed to see someone activating the bust ?

3. Could you have been mistaken and merely seen a member of the crew in the footage near the BF?( that was later edited for anonymity)

@ Everyone who replied re Minnow and Mathews from Jacki's video post:

Did everyone watch her clip?

Hey Mark..take a look at my Avitar...LOL. Yes...I'm certain Marble is a hoax. The behavior of the BF is just too much>>>.waiving in protest? The legs are waayyyy to skinny as well. The filmer has and odd demeanor..almost matter of fact and *leading the witness* style. The shelter looked far too *neat* and contrived as well. There are several other things I had problems with as well.

Hi Ronn. I noticed your skinny legged avatar earlier!

The Marble Mountain footage is relevant to this debate as Dyer's camper hoax video managed to usurp the Marble Mountain hoax/misinterpretation as the second most compelling BF footage on the FB/FB page behind the PGF. The 'comfirms' on both sets of footage are suspect in my eyes, but clicks are clicks and money has to be made I guess.

Guest VioletX

Ooooh I didnt know about that bit - the DNA testing bit. Well even though the poor BBC is currently clearing out loads of 'horrible old men' that have been hiding in their institution at the moment, I agree that they wouldnt do this.

Rick said he could take a scalpel to it, but I don't know that he said Musky could keep the flesh,haha!

Yeah, njjohn, I know it means nothing. I also think it's weird some random guy can start poking and cutting in this body as if it's just a piece of meat you buy at the supermarket (and not the discovery of the millennium).

JackiLB: I bet poor BBC would be very happy to have this footage to divert attention from the Savile mess (btwI love the BBC, much better than crappy Dutch television).

Also, if this whole thing is true, I think Dyer doesn't have anything to proud of: shooting a non-aggressive, trusting BF in the back.... He keeps going on about how his next mission is to communicate with a Sasquatch... Well, (let's say this is true) he just killed the ONE Sasquatch he could have been drinking beers with right now.

Edited by Didi68

DNA testing. oh give me a break. How much longer can he drag this out! I'm sure there will be NDAs associated with that too. I don't buy it for a nanosecond.

Musky's testimony will mean nothing considering his previous association with RD.

Edited by Belmar

BTW, No one said Musky was going to do DNA testing. I speculated that, since Musky is allowed to cut a sample from the body, he could have it tested if he wanted to.

Jacki - Steve seems to be a seasoned campaigner when it comes to this kind of stuff. He has nothing to back up his claim of course but then why make it at all? The difference between Steve and Dyer is that one has a BF hoax rap sheet as long as a BF's arm and Steve doesn't as far as I'm aware...

Violet - My 'source' is being coy for a reason. I alluded to her professionalism previously but I've learned a lot about the film from her and I also know that she didn't experience a 'life changing' event in San Antonio in September.

Dyer's BF corpse in now almost 5 months old and degrading with every passing day....

Did everyone watch her clip?

Actually at point 22.43 (?) he actually talks about people and institutions being worried about being 'stitched up' when interviewed and filmed and how this fear has been formed.

Hi Ronn. I noticed your skinny legged avatar earlier!

The Marble Mountain footage is relevant to this debate as Dyer's camper hoax video managed to usurp the Marble Mountain hoax/misinterpretation as the second most compelling BF footage on the FB/FB page behind the PGF. The 'comfirms' on both sets of footage are suspect in my eyes, but clicks are clicks and money has to be made I guess.

Yes but the camper video is close up as opposed to the marble mountain BF who is miles away? No detail. No muscle groups moving? Dont get me wrong, I do think that the FBFB clarifications of what is good footage is a bit suspect, but I do think they must know what they are doing more than me!

SSR Team

Can't believe this thread has 61 pages..

Jacki - Steve seems to be a seasoned campaigner when it comes to this kind of stuff. He has nothing to back up his claim of course but then why make it at all? The difference between Steve and Dyer is that one has a BF hoax rap sheet as long as a BF's arm and Steve doesn't as far as I'm aware...

hmmmmmmmm...........!

It's lasted because it's one of those unresolved issues that allows a lot of speculation. It's something that makes you think and I don't view that as a bad thing at all.

Yes! And you have just contributed to the 61st page! Well done. We will send you a mini bottle of champagne :)

It's lasted because it's one of those unresolved issues that allows a lot of speculation. It's something that makes you think and I don't view that as a bad thing at all.

Yes thinking is good njjohn thinking is good! ;)

yea its rather ridiculous...RD thrives only because gullible people want to believe! HE DOESN'T HAVE A BODY!!! HE a Liar and a hoaxer ...his own words people. STOP the madness!!

Edited by adam2323