Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Claiming you have an NDA as the reason no one's talking doesn't have anything to do with RD. The only NDA in this story is for Minnow. Whatever's happening in Vegas isn't connected to Minnow unless it's a publicity stunt to coincide with the release.

It's easy to claim legal documents when no one's seen them. You can release the NDA without revealing anything. It's just another excuse in the waiting. "Well we couldn't tell you it was a hoax, because that would have broke the NDA."

Again, I'm not saying this is all a hoax, but the actions and track records of those involved point to one.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean? Musky has apparantly had to sign a lengthy legal document which prohibits him from filming, recording etc the 'body'. Is it not possible that he may also in turn have drawn up a lengthy legal document protecting him from basically being duped? A verbal contract is a contract isnt it? If RD says to Musky 'I will let you see the body of a sasquatch, and it turns out NOT to be this at all, then surely Musky, wise from the 2008 hoax, will have already drawn up some kind of paper that will sue RD's pants off if its all just a hoax?

...I guess I shouldnt have said 'NDA' but rather 'legal document'? thats the confusion?

Go, Jacki, go!!!! Go with that gut. Some of this -- this kind of experience -- is an exercise in resisting "group think" and peer pressure. I s*ck at that kind of resistance (sometimes). But it is a vital part of connecting with the deepest, realest parts of ourselves. As we've been saying over and over again, it does not matter what the outcome of this is. What DOES matter, for each of us, all the time, is whether we have been able to be good friends to ourSELVES -- whether we've been able to honor our deep, still voices in the face of loud (even if "friendly loud") opposition.

And on that score, you're a total winner here. And always will be!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No matter WHAT happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh LeafTalker dont encourage me to resist peer pressure. It always gets me into trouble and usually what happens in my life, is that if only I had listened to what other people had said, then I may not have gotten into that mess that I got into. But having said that, the British Graffiti artist Banksy is my hero and he says whatever he wants (albeit peacefully)!

Guest WldHrtRnch

In what way WldHrtRnch?

In that they've "confirmed" on so many points the validity of a true Sasquatch on some videos that are proven hoaxes i.e. Mike Sells, Paris, TX. They use the "fence jumper" in comparison to show a coned head to the "tent video" of RDs. They seem convinced that everything is a Squatch. Some that are quite obvious to me are completely fake, or just a blob that you can not for certain confirm anything. But as someone mentioned here earlier, people see what they want to see.

Getting into messes is what it's all about.... It's the PROOF that you've had the courage to be your own person, every step of the way. As Madison's signature says, the goal is not to arrive at death in a perfectly preserved, pretty body; it's to slide in broadside, screaming all the way (or something like that).

I have to research this Banksy guy!!!!!! And yes, the trick is always (as much as you're able) to be peaceful in the way you present your point of view. And again, from my perspective, you have done that flawlessly in this thread.

That's why we're all here. We're watching, with breathless admiration, the high-wire act that you and Violet are performing. We WANT to think we'd have the courage to be up there with you, and we're cheering you all the way. Some of us are just too nervous to admit that we're cheering you on, because we're anticipating what the "fall" could look like, if it were we who were doing the falling.

And all of us know, somewhere, that it's silly to worry about falling. That's when some of us grow our wings. :) (I'm quoting there.)

But anyway, it's testimony (testament?) to how hard it is to be faithful to yourself that we're all so fascinated by it. It's hard!!!!!!!!!! You are brave. Oh!!! And also, SMART. Your grasp (and Violet's) of the facts is, again, awe-inspiring.

Pretty amazing combo of talents you've both got goin' there.

Don't know about anybody else, but I don't need much more encouragement to get up on that high-wire with you. If high-wire performers look like you, get me my chalk and my leotard!!!!!!

Edited by LeafTalker

I love your enthusiasm LeafTalker! I'd like to get up on that high-wire, too, but after awhile you just kind of get worn down, & don't care anymore.

It's still nice to watch all of you straightening the skeptics out every day, though. :mosking:

Keep up the good work!!!

I love your enthusiasm LeafTalker! I'd like to get up on that high-wire, too, but after awhile you just kind of get worn down, & don't care anymore.

It's still nice to watch all of you straightening the skeptics out every day, though. :mosking:

Keep up the good work!!!

Hey Sasfooty. Can you tell us why you have good reason to believe that there is a body? Now I am sure you cant say, but thought I would give it a go hee hee

In that they've "confirmed" on so many points the validity of a true Sasquatch on some videos that are proven hoaxes i.e. Mike Sells, Paris, TX. They use the "fence jumper" in comparison to show a coned head to the "tent video" of RDs. They seem convinced that everything is a Squatch. Some that are quite obvious to me are completely fake, or just a blob that you can not for certain confirm anything. But as someone mentioned here earlier, people see what they want to see.

Yes I have to admit that some of their films they have okayed look ridiculous. There's that one of a kid being filmed in a wood and you see stones being thrown behind him and then a vague furry creature walking past. It reaks of fake to me but then maybe they are able to sift through them all with different eyes/technology than us! btw...one of my favourite films is the Marble Mountain bigfoot. Someone told me that it is fake? What do you think?

Guest WldHrtRnch

Case in point, evidently many, including MK Davis, see clear video footage of a Sasquatch here:

I see a pony, a small equine.

Here he argues why it is not a horse:

This is from the Mike Sells property that I've read was proven to have been hoaxed years ago. But my main concern is that I clearly see a horse. I can see its face, its nostrils, its blaze and its ear.

In the 2nd video MK says it would be almost impossible for a horse to enter the frame mane first, that horses walk nose first. This is absurd. Horses are quite flexible. They actually can reach up with their nose and mouth and scratch an itch on their rump and get into all sorts of awkward positions. They do not always walk nose first. He makes great mention of the eye blinking. Horses eyes blink.

He also says horses don't typically grab cameras and move them around. He should meet mine. :girlinlove: They are quite personable and very curious, to the point of being annoying if you have tools out trying to fix a fence or try to rig a cord and plug on a fan or heated water bucket you don't want them to reach, lol. He talks about it being a natural inclination to want to rationalize the unknown into something known. But this is simply a known for me. It's a little ponysquatch, lol.

So people really do see what they want to see.

one of my favourite films is the Marble Mountain bigfoot. Someone told me that it is fake? What do you think?

Yeah that's a goody, but there are things that don't add up. The BF is using *theatrics* ..waving his hands..etc..that don't *fit*. Also, the finding of the shelter..it seems too *perfect* a shelter to me. Lastly, the demeanor on the filmer doesn't fit in..seems too calm and makes comments that are *leading the witness* so to speak. As to the *BF*..legs seemed too skinny as well. I don't buy it. NOTE my AVITAR! Edited by ronn1

Keep up the good work!!!

To be honest, I, also, couldn't care less what anyone else thinks about Bigfoot. I'm learning what it's like to get to know the guys who have been living out there so long, without interference from us, and nothing -- nothing!!!! N O T H I N G -- can substitute for the fun of that, or take AWAY that fun. (I know that you, of all people, know this; I'm just sayin' it for other people here, so they can hear it from yet another person.)

What I cannot bear is to see people of conscience -- people with profound courage and deep respect for life -- get treated shabbily in the public eye.

I cannot abide that.

So I am SO HAPPY to have an opportunity here to lend support to two people with that courage and that respect. It don't cost me anything. :) It's fun. It's amazingly FUN to do what we're all supposed to be doing!!! Loving and supporting each other.

I don't even have to do the BRAINWORK they're doing! I can just appreciate how GOOD THEIR "brainwork" is and relax into MY job, which is loving and supporting.

I'll tell ya, I'm in heaven. :)

But thank you, Sasfooty. I know a tiny bit about how much work you've done around all this (and I will leave it to our audience to try to understand what I mean by "work"), and it's the highest compliment I could ever get (or one of them, anyway) to get an "attagirl" from you!!!!!!!!!!!

Leaf talker, have you ever called in on any of the BF radio shows? Some of your phrases sound familiar.

Once only... But I've commented, in writing, on some stuff out there in the world.... And I quote the writers and thinkers I love all the time. Can't do that enough, I think. Some of the most fun I've had on this board is reading people's signatures. Sasfooty's signature, Madison's signature, Psymushroom's (?) Neitzsche (?) signature -- oh my goodness, they're all so much fun. Even some posters here that I don't agree with always have great signatures. We're all looking for the same thing!!! A way to be at peace in the world. And at first, that seems hard to do. But I do think it gets easier, if we can keep drawing inspiration from the great thinkers -- and lovers!!!!! -- who have gone before us.

Case in point, evidently many, including MK Davis, see clear video footage of a Sasquatch here:

I see a pony, a small equine.

Here he argues why it is not a horse:

This is from the Mike Sells property that I've read was proven to have been hoaxed years ago. But my main concern is that I clearly see a horse. I can see its face, its nostrils, its blaze and its ear.

In the 2nd video MK says it would be almost impossible for a horse to enter the frame mane first, that horses walk nose first. This is absurd. Horses are quite flexible. They actually can reach up with their nose and mouth and scratch an itch on their rump and get into all sorts of awkward positions. They do not always walk nose first. He makes great mention of the eye blinking. Horses eyes blink.

He also says horses don't typically grab cameras and move them around. He should meet mine. :girlinlove: They are quite personable and very curious, to the point of being annoying if you have tools out trying to fix a fence or try to rig a cord and plug on a fan or heated water bucket you don't want them to reach, lol. He talks about it being a natural inclination to want to rationalize the unknown into something known. But this is simply a known for me. It's a little ponysquatch, lol.

That was a horse....if you look in the background theres another horse walking by the big tree in the middle of the frame.

Guest WldHrtRnch

Yeah, the audio on the Marble Mountain video gets me. Sounds like some of the family, granted, probably some of the kids, just go on about their business of playing. And when he says that is was screaming at them, waving it's arms, "get out of my camp, get out of my camp". That's over the top. And I agree with you ronn, the legs look way too skinny. And even one of the young girls, it sounds like, says, "it's small".

I guess I am just way critical of videos. One thing I'd read to be suspicious of is video without sound, RD's has no sound. I know he initially didn't want anyone to know it was his video, but the absence of sound makes it less credible for me.

I think that is actually a cow frosty, but still livestock.

Edited by WldHrtRnch

Yes I totally agree with you - I see a horse too! I used to keep horses too and yes they are very devious! Also, never heard of an account where a bigfoot has really long hair like that?

Yeah that's a goody, but there are things that don't add up. The BF is using *theatrics* ..waving his hands..etc..that don't *fit*. Also, the finding of the shelter..it seems too *perfect* a shelter to me. Lastly, the demeanor on the filmer doesn't fit in..seems too calm and makes comments that are *leading the witness* so to speak. As to the *BF*..legs seemed too skinny as well. I don't buy it. NOTE my AVITAR!

Oh yes of course your avitar! Yes but if someone is way off on a high point in the distance, can the not look skinnier? How could someone construct a shelter like that without mechanical equipment to break the wood - or do you think someone found branches broken off from trees? It is a bit mean if it is a hoax given the poor kids!

Yeah, the audio on the Marble Mountain video gets me. Sounds like some of the family, granted, probably some of the kids, just go on about their business of playing. And when he says that is was screaming at them, waving it's arms, "get out of my camp, get out of my camp". That's over the top. And I agree with you ronn, the legs look way too skinny. And even one of the young girls, it sounds like, says, "it's small".

I guess I am just way critical of videos. One thing I'd read to be suspicious of is video without sound, RD's has no sound. I know he initially didn't want anyone to know it was his video, but the absence of sound makes it less credible for me.

I think that is actually a cow frosty, but still livestock.

I thought RD's video does have sound? There's that weird tapping sound?

Why would RD sign anything? He could refuse to let Musky see it!

He hasn't seen it yet!

Ok,

1) Musky is in on it

2) Musky violates something on the 9 page NDA

3) MIB takes body

4) Someone has followed them, so body can't be seen

5) RD has violated NDA and second party don't allow it..... This is my bet. I bet someone will have a gun at the site refusing entry.

Anything but a confirmation (either way) will be a joke...I'm sure knows he can't pull a fast one to divert Musky...it just won't fly. SO...it comes down to the confirmation. Personally..I won't accept a positive confirmation from Musky. OK..is it possible Dyer can fool him with a *fake body*?..hey..they did a pretty good job back in 08 with Donkey teeth and tongue with real animal eyes and guts..LOL. So that's a REMOTE possibility. As you pointed out..Musky could definitely be a SHILL. As to remaining possibility for a positive confirmation,ie it's the *real deal*...I won't accept that until we get INDEPENDENT confirmation from an academic.

Edited by ronn1

Hey Sasfooty. Can you tell us why you have good reason to believe that there is a body? Now I am sure you cant say, but thought I would give it a go hee hee

I wish I could, say more, but it was just something I heard it from a good friend with inside info. Nothing concrete, but enough to keep me thinking it may be true.

Guest WldHrtRnch

Horses are wonderful. Want to find peace, find yourself, see yourself? Want to learn patience, trust, loyalty, responsibility, humility?

Hang out with horses. They are magnificent therapy. And good for Squatching I hear, lol.

And now I'll don a leotard, of sorts, of my own. My riding tights, and go for a nice ride on my endurance gelding. It's a gorgeous day outside.

Keep calm and carry on!! And don't allow RD to reveal that body until I return, lol.