Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Yeah..what's up with this guy..he swears that 30FT BF are roaming on those Islands!? An 8ft hominid is enough to boggle the mind...so this guy says.."I'm gonna knock your socks off and up the ante"..LOL

Guest blackbriar

Without reading the whole 59 pages of the thread, from what I know from around the web

Rick Dyer was the "bigfoot in the freezer" guy, who is now claiming to have taken the bigfoot tent video and then shot and killed the same creature, there is some involvement with minnow films here in the UK who were shooting a documentary Of Monsters And Men, apparently they were filming for this at the time.

This happened at some point last year, December was when I read about it, and he/they are still sitting on the body and not showing it, nothing other than the constant rumours of the events have been circulated to prove this, is that right?

Or have some other developments happened?

Guest Steve Byrne

Hi again, pretty active thread.

The head off the costume Ronn1 (ty) showed us looks really close to the prop from the tent video. I hadn't really noticed how bald it was until looking at that. Whether or not it is the same one, it is also the typical baldness of sasquatch costumes found in the industry, but I've never read described by witnesses. I thought "prop", because there is a guy holding it.

To clarify... I found the rehearsal video by searching for "tent video hoax" or "tent video faked". Or it may have been "camper video hoaxed" or "camper video faked", I don't remember. I had really put it out of my head, and then weeks later I read on Robert Lindsay that someone figured out it was Rick Dyer's tent, but that FB/FB had ranked it #2. And then later that the story was this shooting thing and that Robert believed it 100% true. That's when I spoke up on RL. That was weeks ago. A member from here saw it and asked me to come over here to tell about it. The puzzling part for me is why I saw what I saw. It makes sense if Dyer wasn't planning the whole story at that time, and was just gonna punk FB/FB, then later changed his mind, or if someone internal leaked it. It's still strange. I know it seems odd that I would just show up and throw this out, but there it is.

The rest of this seems to be following the script. Musky Allen and Rick Dyer go way back as skeptics... they are buddies now, regardless of the antagonistic theatrics they are currently promoting. I believe that Allen is going to Vegas and he and Dyer are gonna party. Perhaps there will be a Musky Allen press conference where he will describe amazing things. I honestly don't understand a skeptic taking any interest in this, especially for years and years like Musky and Dyer. I perceive any turnaround on Dyer's part as the setup for this hoax, which very well may have been months or years in the making.

Remember Guy Edwards "5 steps of a bigfoot hoax"

1. Announcement

2. Attack on Naysayers

3. Delay of evidence

4. Additional delay of evidence

5. "You were Hoaxed" hahahahaha

What do you do if the naysayers don't show up and people believe? You double down with "the story" and reannounce. No controversy is no news, no press and no money. Leaving people fooled is not part of this game. They must be MADE fools of, or the ego of the hoaxer gets no food. In this case, some income is probably anticipated in the production of the film, so it's a complete no-lose situation for Rick Dyer.

It keeps giving me an "illegal characters in URL", when I try to post on his (Dyer's) website... is it rigged? any ITers have any tips? He's calling me a liar and I'd love to chat with him about it...

To clarify... I found the rehearsal video by searching for "tent video hoax" or "tent video faked". Or it may have been "camper video hoaxed" or "camper video faked", I don't remember. I had really put it out of my head, and then weeks later I read on Robert Lindsay that someone figured out it was Rick Dyer's tent, but that FB/FB had ranked it #2. And then later that the story was this shooting thing and that Robert believed it 100% true. That's when I spoke up on RL. That was weeks ago. A member from here saw it and asked me to come over here to tell about it.

HI Steve - can you say when it was exactly that you contact RL about this? If you left a message on RL's blog, can you give us a link to it? I would really like to know the date? Many thanks

As long as there is people willing to believe anything these kind of outlandish hoaxes will continue. C'mon peeps get a grip of reality. HE DONT GOT NOTHIN!!!!!

You took the words right out of my mouth ( or thoughts should I say ) and probably said them better too!

Guest WldHrtRnch

Wow so he is saying that a cameraman was attacked - knocked over! Its all in the film.

RD does not know what will actually be in the documentary/film, that is up to the editors, producers and execs at Minnow Films.

blackbriar, you are up to speed on the entire story. :)

Edited by WldHrtRnch

Without reading the whole 59 pages of the thread, from what I know from around the web

Rick Dyer was the "bigfoot in the freezer" guy, who is now claiming to have taken the bigfoot tent video and then shot and killed the same creature, there is some involvement with minnow films here in the UK who were shooting a documentary Of Monsters And Men, apparently they were filming for this at the time.

This happened at some point last year, December was when I read about it, and he/they are still sitting on the body and not showing it, nothing other than the constant rumours of the events have been circulated to prove this, is that right?

Or have some other developments happened?

Well Blackbriar if you are really interested in this story, then I would suggest reading all pages however tedious it may be. Would be quite an interesting exercise for us to have someone come in objectively and give a view point. I get the impression you are British? I am too and actually the hook that got me interested in this story initially, was the Minnow film connection. Not sure if you have the time or energy to read the entire thread but would be very interesting to hear your view point?

I listened to the RD show last night. It was strange no one disputed him. No one called in to make points and any chat room questions that he didn't want to answer, he didn't read.

He described the video and cameraman incident.

The guy who called in last week that had written the Bigfoot theme song called back and has set up a radio cast with a radio station near Pittsburg next Wednesday. It was funny, the guy kept saying that this is a real radio station and not a BF only, so these people won't call in to cause trouble. My take, the guy had written a new BF song and is promoting it. RD introduced his first song, so why not use RD on his 2nd.

He announced an expedition in March for $499 and billed it as " this is one you do not want to miss, PEOPLE!". It is around the extremely hot BF area of Las Vegas and DJ and RD have scoped out for months and they are not promising to see or catch a bigfoot but you don't want to miss this one!

My take, he has announced that the film will be out in March, the body will be shown after the movie. If you go on this trip, you will gain more info on both the film and body. IMO!

There were two other guys on the video screen, but never talked that I knew of. RD was having difficulty with audio feedback and cut the youtube feed. That may have been why.

Edited by lhlyda

Jacki, what are the clues that Blackbrier is British? Not on topic, I just find it fun to try to see if I can discern information from a persons' writing. I have some great British friends, but I can usually find no clues to their nationality other than sometimes the words themselves. Just wondered what your sharp eye saw and recognized lol

Hey why arent you watching the superbowl - go 49ers! :)

Jacki, what are the clues that Blackbrier is British? Not on topic, I just find it fun to try to see if I can discern information from a persons' writing. I have some great British friends, but I can usually find no clues to their nationality other than sometimes the words themselves. Just wondered what your sharp eye saw and recognized lol

Hello People booger - its not cos he said 'blimey mate' or 'cor guvnor' rather because he said this: 'there is some involvement with minnow films here in the UK'. Its the 'here in the UK' thats a suggestion?

This thread just keeps on going.....

Just a few of interest I noted. Didn't really read much of Leaftakers posts, far too many caps in there for my liking, but the statement made about Dyer not being able to 'harm' us is completely false. The guy did the BF 'community' a lot of damage and many reputations were tarnished/destroyed as a result. Dyer's latest hoax has been 'verified' by Chris Noel and Robert Lindsay which means there is someone out there with a decent rep perpetuating this lie. It sounds like Sasfooty has got wind of this too and is happy to protect her source. Hopefully when the time comes we will learn who these people are and they are dealt with accordingly.

Jacki in regards to the Marble Mountain footage, check this out?

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/hoaxes/marble_hoax.htm

I have thought a lot about Guy Edwards points. I have thought of Leaftalkers points.

So here is what I came up with.

I'm enjoying "trying" to figure this all out lol

But if I had caught/ killed the mythical unicorn, it would be in my court to "PROVE" it.

And that PEOPLE, is about the size of it.