Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

I do not believe every claim that comes out, I do not think every new you tube video or costume or blobsquatch is the real thing. This particular case has merit as I have explained here more thoroughly a few times.

All anyone has to do is get Ricks family, research mates or Minnow films to admit that there is no live or dead Bigfoot in the documentary and that will put some real evidence on the hoax side.

I have read all your posts and you really do have some interesting points/facts. However Nothing anyone has written gives any facts whatsoever to support this outlandish claim by an admitted hoaxer and liar

Edited by adam2323

Jacki in regards to the Marble Mountain footage, check this out?

http://www.bigfooten...marble_hoax.htm

Yes this thread is running on Energizer batteries! Yes I saw that site about the marble mountain hoax. The only thing that bewildered me was the height of the figure - but do you reacon they had a false top half? ie false head and shoulders? Edited by JackiLB

I have thought a lot about Guy Edwards points. I have thought of Leaftalkers points.

So here is what I came up with.

I'm enjoying "trying" to figure this all out lol

But if I had caught/ killed the mythical unicorn, it would be in my court to "PROVE" it.

And that PEOPLE, is about the size of it.

Couldnt have said it better!!

Guest VioletX

Jacki, got it lol I missed that. that is a good clue, (facepalm)

Me too,lol, I was looking for something obvious.

I have read all your posts and you really do have some interesting points/facts. However Nothing anyone has written gives any facts whatsoever to support this outlandish claim by an admitted hoaxer and liar

Thank you, I maintain that we have supporting evidence and that is about all; )

Guest WldHrtRnch

I'd have to respectfully disagree with LT's opine that RD does no one harm. All hoaxes do harm to the overall BF community, all the serious and dedicated researchers, all the eye witnesses and encounter witnesses. Skeptics/scoff-tics love to lean on the hoax factor, this only gives them more fodder. When researchers with good reputations and credibility get sucked into the hoax and attach their name to it, it also does them some harm.

Guest VioletX

My take, he has announced that the film will be out in March, the body will be shown after the movie. If you go on this trip, you will gain more info on both the film and body. IMO!

There were two other guys on the video screen, but never talked that I knew of. RD was having difficulty with audio feedback and cut the youtube feed. That may have been why.

I wonder if that expedition will include a preview of the film? He says that it is 100% to charity so atleast he is not trying to exploit this expedition for his own funding.

One thing that I also consider interesting, someone asked him, maybe the previous Blogtalk, about the homeless couple. He said thathew would say only one thing, that they are no longer homeless.

Apparently this homeless couple is in the Minnow film, so maybe Dyer and or Minnow helped the couple???

I still have to listen to the last hour of the show, there was too much noise in my house last night so I gave up.

VioletX, if you recall Cisco's investigation on the "site" was that all the homeless people are gone. Not sure where they went. Maybe, a shelter or minnow bought houses for them all? Maybe RD did! Well, minnow did buy him an SUV? I read, that was a 2005 that he had listed on Craigslist. I think it was on Steve Kulls blog.

I'd have to respectfully disagree with LT's opine that RD does no one harm. All hoaxes do harm to the overall BF community, all the serious and dedicated researchers, all the eye witnesses and encounter witnesses. Skeptics/scoff-tics love to lean on the hoax factor, this only gives them more fodder. When researchers with good reputations and credibility get sucked into the hoax and attach their name to it, it also does them some harm.

Oh yes there certainly is harm, but its the kind of harm that one just recovers from pretty easily compared with say losing your job or your home. There are BF hoaxes out there on the net all the time, endless ridiculous films created of someone in a furry suit strolling through a forest. The Bigfoot community should be hardened to hoaxes by now and just ignore them :) Edited by JackiLB

Guest VioletX

VioletX, if you recall Cisco's investigation on the "site" was that all the homeless people are gone. Not sure where they went. Maybe, a shelter or minnow bought houses for them all? Maybe RD did! Well, minnow did buy him an SUV? I read, that was a 2005 that he had listed on Craigslist. I think it was on Steve Kulls blog.

That would be nice....unless they are living in a van by the river,lol!

This thread just keeps on going.....

Just a few of interest I noted. Didn't really read much of Leaftakers posts, far too many caps in there for my liking.

You're right, Mark. There were way too many caps, I agree.

Thanks for giving me an opening to apologize to everybody for some of my posts from yesterday.

I am so sorry about those posts. I definitely went overboard!

I’ve been watching this thread from the beginning, and I really have been marveling over Jacki and Violet; and as my admiration grew, I suddenly veered from admiration to worry, as in, “Omg, this is an interesting way of approaching things, and it’s so interesting and different that it needs protecting!â€

So I went into a weird kind of offensive linebacker protection mode. And that got wrapped up with thoughts about how to be respectful of people who have been known to hoax, and everything blurred together in my mind, and I ran away with myself, and was not respectful myself.

After a few people expressed discomfort with what I’d said, I finally went back and reread some of what I’d written, and thought, OH MY GOD!!! WHO WROTE THIS???? (in one or two places in particular). The basic ideas seem okay, but the tone is awful (and in one spot I wondered, where did I get THAT from???). It was lecture-y and horrible.

And I used language that implied I thought there was some kind of intentional disrespect going on, and I now see clearly that there was not.

So I'm reeeeeeelly sorry. I wanted to leave the caps in, in this post, for comic effect, but no more caps, I promise. And no more assuming of things, and no more lectures, either.

So sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest WldHrtRnch

@Jacki, but harm all the same. Said before, I have no horse in the race, so I will not suffer harm. And no, it would certainly not be devastating, I'm sure. Some people I've spoken with are quite heavily financially and emotionally invested in BF. The ridicule definitely affects them. Some might, say, lose book sales, pending the outcome of this claim. Maybe not affecting them much at all, but still the potential for damage is there. And from my moral standpoint, a hoax is a lie, and that is just wrong.

@Jacki, but harm all the same. Said before, I have no horse in the race, so I will not suffer harm. And no, it would certainly not be devastating, I'm sure. Some people I've spoken with are quite heavily financially and emotionally invested in BF. The ridicule definitely affects them. Some might, say, lose book sales, pending the outcome of this claim. Maybe not affecting them much at all, but still the potential for damage is there. And from my moral standpoint, a hoax is a lie, and that is just wrong.

Oh yes I hate liars and the world is made up of them and it almost seems like in some industries the better you are at lying then the more respect you get. England is now riddled with liars in all walks of life its horrible. :(

Guest VioletX

@Leafttalker,

In the meat of your expansive Cap filled posts,(I did bot notice btw), were some equally expansive and capitol thinking.

So don't worry about your writing style, I am sure my exclamation marks and winky smiley faces are not apprecialted by everybody!! ; ) : )

Edited by VioletX