Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

not much. :)

well, in terms of news, anyway...... some philosophy to consider, though, if that amuses you.

Melissa, Jacki, and Violet can fill you in on the substance of any news.....

Edited by LeafTalker

Guest VioletX

GM my fellow Bigfoot junkies. What did I miss

Was just going to ask you that Adam2323,lol.

As far as I know Dyer has not been led away in shackles yet?

Was just going to ask you that Adam2323,lol.

As far as I know Dyer has not been led away in shackles yet?

The inquiries are being made whether or not they lead to any kind of fines or other outcomes I.cannot say has to do with law and not a body.

What I do know is he's got the attention of LE TX and he better have dotted his eyes and crossed his T's

Edited by adam2323

But former law enforcement officers would never lie about seeing a bigfoot, or shooting one, or having one in a freezer. Just ask the proponents! It has to be real based on that alone. Wow guys, Dyer has a real bigfoot body!

Meanwhile back in reality, no real bigfoot body will ever be produced. (by anyone, at anytime) People have been trying to turn water into wine for a very long time with this subject.

Edited by LWD

The inquiries are being made whether or not they lead to any kind of fines or other outcomes I.cannot say has to do with law and not a body.

What I do know is he's got the attention of LE TX and he better have dotted his eyes and crossed his T's

Thanks so much for the info you can share Adam.

Here is a question.. Does anyone know if Dyer has turned "Bigfoot Tracker" into a company, corporation - LLC or anything like that? Does he have a Tax ID number? Or is he not functioning as a "business entity" of any kind?

Anyone know?

Guest VioletX

It will be interesting to see how this unfolds.. I am sure he has advice from his attorneys. RD said he did involve someone higher up the chain than state authorities and game officials.

Let me see if I can find something registered with the state.. Give me a few. :)

K - he did incorporate as an LLC on April 3rd of last year (Interesting). http://ccfcorp.dos.state.fl.us/pdf/70226677.pdf Florida must have different rules. Everywhere else I have worked - you have to file Articles of Organization and Articles of Incorporation.

He has not filed his annual report for 2013 yet... He might wanna get crackin on that.

Edited by Melissa