Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Sadly the people he is going to rip on and ridicule when this is over, are those who are his supporters now. He will go after you by name if he knows you. Wait and see.

This is a very good statement as this is what RD has done in the past and, to a certain degree, continues to do. He attempts to make people feel "small" so he can make himself feel better. It's classic 1st grade, bullying, attention craving behavior.

However, on this occasion, I'm not sure if I agree that this is his motivation. When he pulled his hoax, in 2008, there were many people on board with his frozen Bigfoot story. This time, there are very few believers. I know there are some, like FBFB, Chris Noel and some scattered members of this and other forums. Regardless, the majority of the Bigfoot community does NOT believe this particular story.

Seriously; who's he going to ridicule? Chris Noel and FBFB? No offense to either as they have a presence in the Bigfoot culture. Of the two, Chris Noel is by far the most respected but his latest book has some pretty "out there" theories. FBFB is, as far as I can tell, not taken very seriously. They have followers and people do watch their videos but most of us take them with a grain of salt. I won't mention the scattering of believers as they don't use their real names and can't be publicly ridiculed.

Anyhow, if RD thinks he will be able to ridicule the Bigfoot community, then he has not given this a lot of thought. RD is many things but he's not stupid. I don't believe he's in this in order to make people look bad. His motivation is something else and I don't think it's just money.

RD is a man that's very tuned in to the way he's perceived in the public eye. Right now, he knows that he has no credibility and is mocked by most of us. He pretends that he does not care but it's obvious, by the way he ridicules those that do have respect, that he cares very deeply about the way we see him. I think what he craves, more than anything, is to be liked, respected and even admired.

I believe he spends a great deal of time, imagining himself as a hero and a leader. He hopes to vindicate himself by proving that he's better than Meldrum, MM and other public Bigfoot personalities.

Being the man that brought down a Bigfoot, would make him an instant celebrity in the Bigfoot community, as well as the general public. I think that this is what he wants most of all and what's he's been trying to accomplish all along. If RD really did kill a Bigfoot, back in September, then this theory makes sense. However, even if you don't think he did kill a Bigfoot, this theory still has a certain logic. Depending on whether you believe him or not, he has our attention and he's either waiting to unveil the "goods" or he's desperately working on a way to "trick" us into thinking he does. Either way, the allure of being or becoming respected, liked and admired is too much for him to just walk away and let it go. He will stretch this out as long as it's possible, just to keep feeling the high that he gets from being on center stage.

• Upvote 2

Being the man that brought down a Bigfoot, would make him an instant celebrity in the Bigfoot community, as well as the general public. I think that this is what he wants most of all and what's he's been trying to accomplish all along. If RD really did kill a Bigfoot, back in September, then this theory makes sense. However, even if you don't think he did kill a Bigfoot, this theory still has a certain logic. Depending on whether you believe him or not, he has our attention and he's either waiting to unveil the "goods" or he's desperately working on a way to "trick" us into thinking he does. Either way, the allure of being or becoming respected, liked and admired is too much for him to just walk away and let it go.

Wow, Cisco. I think this is GREAT. I will also add: And RD's wanting respect makes him just like the rest of us. All of us want to be respected. And we all deserve respect, just for breathing. To hold RD apart, as if he is some other kind of 'creature' -- not human, or 'other' in some way -- is just plain mean-spirited.

ooh it burns!!! I'm melltting!!!!! :devil:

:camp::bbq: (ok, it's really not that bad,lol)

I think Rich wanted to know your body viewing status; )

Yes, Derek, what happened? Did you take your trip yet?

Edited by LeafTalker

Guest VioletX

Bravo Cisco, as usual you put things so eloquently, I agree, about his motivation, and more so having seen just how ardent and hostile the community can be, why take it to this level?

I truly believe that if this were a hoax that he would be putting his family at risk more than in 08 when he was not entrenched in the community and had no idea what the reaction would be,

• Upvote 1

Dyers' on Blog Radio tonight..he calls it a *BASH FEST* >>>>>> Kulls,Merchant,Evidence ,Tazer Phil Smith and More!!!

Everyone is on the hit list tonight! No holding back!

Being bashed by Dyer is an instant boost to a persons credibility, and for some of those names - that's unfortunate. Dyer is only going after Kulls - because Kulls has done more to bury this fiasco than Dyer would like.

When I replied to jerrywayne who pointed out the coincidence, I said it was interesting. Perhaps he was speculating wildly that it would be possible that the body Rick Dyer got in September, near San Antonio, is the body of Oliver who died months earlier, near San Antonio. In my opinion that might be a stronger theory than others I have read about on this thread.

Sorry. I mentioned the coincidence of the famous Oliver living his last days near the site of Dyer's story. Just a coincidence, in that Oliver was used to sell a "humanzee" fraud and Dyer is fraudulently trying to push his bogus Bigfoot story. Both involve fraudulent primates.

Also, yeti/sasquatch hunter, the late Tom Slick, is from this region as well.

Sorry. I mentioned the coincidence of the famous Oliver living his last days near the site of Dyer's story. Just a coincidence, in that Oliver was used to sell a "humanzee" fraud and Dyer is fraudulently trying to push his bogus Bigfoot story. Both involve fraudulent primates.

Also, yeti/sasquatch hunter, the late Tom Slick, is from this region as well.

The facility is basically just down the road 10 miles or less from the location RD hung ribs in a tree it seems from google maps.

Another coincidence, S.R. Tello, exectutive director of Primary Primates where Oliver spent his last days, is friends with Melba Ketchum on facebook. It would be pretty easy to try and make a big conspiracy theory out of the whole thing, but I'm not going to.

BFF Patron

Bravo Cisco, as usual you put things so eloquently, I agree, about his motivation, and more so having seen just how ardent and hostile the community can be, why take it to this level?

I truly believe that if this were a hoax that he would be putting his family at risk more than in 08 when he was not entrenched in the community and had no idea what the reaction would be,

What is ardent and hostile as perceived by you is patriotic persistence in defending the field and ground-truthing to most! A good defense against heresy and hypocrisy is a good place to be! Yah, it is! :thankyou:

Edited by bipedalist

A "patriotic persistence in defending the field"? Is this a military operation, or the investigation of a news story? I wasn't aware that Rick Dyer was a nation-state.

I know many here are frustrated and angry. But as adults, we try to be thoughtful, and not be ruled by our emotions.

Edited by LeafTalker

Just finished listening to all I could stand of Rick's show tonight. Same old same old.....

@leaf why should we be thoughtful towards RD, a known liar and hoaxer. I'm not saying take him to the dungeons! lol BUT............

I don't see why I should be compassionate towards a person who is trying to fool me and fool you for that matter.

He is not standing on the street corner asking for change, he is asking us all to buy into another hoax.

Edited by simplyskyla

I sent this attachment to another member however he said all he got was a blank pm....

Short story long, the date of Musky's post 11/24/12 and his clear bias casts serious doubt on his being an impartial skeptic....he seemed to be Rick's internet bud....

if this story is true = x

x being that he was part of the biggest BF hoax ever, why say word until you can stand on top of your trophy, and all networks broadcasting, for the world to see

x he would not have to say one sentence anywhere to defend himself, the body would speak for itself.

x he would not be bragging about the truck minnow supposedly bought for him, instead would be showing the 100' yacht the they bought him

x the fruit of the loom company would pay him a nice hunk of change, the tent company, etc... and then the

big kuhuna remington arms would change the name to remington & Dyer arms, they might even put his name first!

x why would he defend one word that anyone says about him, he would just agree with them and smile, because he has the goods.

x we would not be on our second thread about this, we would be talking on the thread called "OMG! RD shot a BF" where we would see pics and video of a dead BF.

x we would have never heard the name Musky Allen

Edited by zigoapex