Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Dyers' on Blog Radio tonight..he calls it a *BASH FEST* >>>>>> Kulls,Merchant,Evidence ,Tazer Phil Smith and More!!!

Everyone is on the hit list tonight! No holding back!

You all have at it! All 10 of you! Lol

Guest miller44
lhlyda, on 22 February 2013 - 01:17 PM, said:

Only evidence from here on!

Prove it is true with solid evidence, not here say.

I am more or less in agreement with that. However if at some point DR or FB/FB confirms there is a body, I'm going to talk about based on whatever details they give. I am also keeping my eyes pealed for a few pieces of info to leak out so I can open my own proverbial floodgates, but beyond that it would have to be something pretty major to get my full attention.

They (Team Tazer and Evidence) are posting a vid showing Dyer *admitting it's a hoax*. This has already been talked about here, so I'm going to re-hash this. I think this is what set Dyer off.

I agree there is no need for us to talk about it, but I would be all ears if Dyer talked about that particular statement.

However other than that one statement he made and it's need to be addressed, I am really far beyond caring about RD and his wars with other researchers. Unfortunately the internet gives loudmouths and stong personalities center stage. It appears from the outside as though those mellon ranchers are the leaders of the BF community, but hardly any of them are worth following as far as I can tell. RD himself makes the odd effort (probably sincerely) to take the high road, but he consistantly does more harm than good. Same goes for most of the rest to these bozos IMO.

I am more or less in agreement with that. However if at some point DR or FB/FB confirms there is a body, I'm going to talk about based on whatever details they give. I am also keeping my eyes pealed for a few pieces of info to leak out so I can open my own proverbial floodgates, but beyond that it would have to be something pretty major to get my full attention.

I agree there is no need for us to talk about it, but I would be all ears if Dyer talked about that particular statement.

However other than that one statement he made and it's need to be addressed, I am really far beyond caring about RD and his wars with other researchers. Unfortunately the internet gives loudmouths and stong personalities center stage. It appears from the outside as though those mellon ranchers are the leaders of the BF community, but hardly any of them are worth following as far as I can tell. RD himself makes the odd effort (probably sincerely) to take the high road, but he consistantly does more harm than good. Same goes for most of the rest to these bozos IMO.

Unfortuneately, we don't get to pick the *messenger* here. So you find yourself>>>> *dancing with the one that brung ya* for better or for worse. That's not to say that you can't have distain for them..as you point out. As far >>> *but I would be all ears if Dyer talked about that particular statement*. Yes I would like to hear what he has to say about that and I think he will address that tonight.

Edited by ronn1

Guest miller44

Isn't talking about this fabrication on the forum only adding fuel to the fire?

Just to summarize the past 300 pages of discussion: the short answer to your question is "yes" with an "if" and the long answer is "no" with a "but"

As ronn1 points out there is a minority of members here on BFF who, as it stands, buy into Dyer's Sept 6th claim.

you know... i sit back these days, and I avoid getting into these discussions, mostly because of my staff position and to maintain the appearance of objectivity, but I cant help not saying something at this point.....

reading this thread, and following this story is kind of like bad dreams / nightmares i've had in my life - where you're paralyzed, and cant move or say anything in order to stop something bad that's happening...

I have a prediction for some of you... and while you may not like hearing it, I'd bet some serious coin (if i had any) that this prediction will come to pass.

Dyer is going to milk this for every penny he can, and at the last minute you're going to hear a story about how the "Government" swooped in and confiscated the "body". It will be a big "conspiracy", and there will be a juicy tale about how the location was raided by "MIB" types, and that they did so in an effort to keep the existence of Bigfoot a secret.

The funny part to me, is that someone a page or two back posted a picture of RD waving a handful of $100 bills in front of his face. That person asserted that the IRS might be investigating him because of it. Wrong- if anyone was investigating him for that picture- it would be the Secret Service, because those $100 bills are likely just as fake as his story.

I find it extremely disapointing, and yet somehow predictable, how many people have allowed themselves to get sucked into this story.

What is it about human nature, that allows for people who've been tricked and lied to by someone, to forgive and forget the past, and allow that person even a scrap of credibility ? I wouldnt trust this man as far as i could throw him.

I'd love to be wrong, and if I am, I'm prepared to scarf down a healthy portion of "humble pie", but every single fiber of my being tells me that this is just another wild goose chase, and that those who've built up their hopes and expectations based on his nonsense, are in for yet another let down.

It all seems to be proceding in such a predictable fashion, and I'm surprised that some of you guy's cant see it for what it is.

He's just had four or five years to work on the "mistakes" he made in 2008, and to make his story a bit more believable.

As far as I'm concerned, its just a matter of time before the whole thing unravels, and in the end- he'll be laughing his way to the bank, just as he has in the past....

-A-

And then we call return in 2018 when he does his , no I REALLY have a body this time. Amazingly some of the same people stung right now will be getting stung again.

Guest VioletX

I'm here! Back in the shadows staying out of the live fire! :D

What's up?

ooh it burns!!! I'm melltting!!!!! :devil:

:camp::bbq: (ok, it's really not that bad,lol)

I think Rich wanted to know your body viewing status; )

Edited by VioletX