Best Evidence Privately Held

Guest LissingMinx

kinda funny. Just like back in High School...all the guys are chasing after the girl they call "the tease" and getting all bent when she wont give it up for them, either. "You're not that hot anyway!" :blink::huh:

Having fun, Sassy one? :lol:

I sure am!!!

Who wouldn't want to be the pretty girl that the boys are all telling how hot she's not??? It's a thrill & an honor. :lol: :lol: :lol:

kinda funny. Just like back in High School...all the guys are chasing after the girl they call "the tease" and getting all bent when she wont give it up for them, either. "You're not that hot anyway!" :blink::huh:

Having fun, Sassy one? :lol:

You nailed it!î„° 'The ol' you're not that hot anyways.' Good stuff!

Sassy probably IS a cougar! î˜

Ok people, I know it may be all said in fun but some of you are getting awefully close if not stepping over the line as the rules are concerned. A few of the posts on here are possibly name calling, and yet another takes a lighthearted stab at another members sanity. Please lighten up as this kind of thing leads down a slippery slope toward warning level increases, and nobody wants that.

No offense intended towards Sasfooty or anyone else having a habituation experience, but from the perspective of being on the outside looking in, in general it almost reminds me of Stockholm Syndrome. I think the habituators are the bigfoot's pets and they don't know it, the people aren't calling the shots. :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

Stockholm Syndrome is a term used to describe a real paradoxical psychological phenomenon wherein hostages express empathy and have positive feelings towards their captors, sometimes to the point of defending them. These feelings are generally considered irrational in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims, who essentially mistake a lack of abuse from their captors for an act of kindness.

• Upvote 1

I've seen the photo, and it's pretty **** good. I've seen others too. All good quality shots! I have some pics of evidence (footprint, scat etc,) Yes, that's

right, found IN my yard! But as far as posting them here, I'll just say the appropriate people have seen them. That's all that's necessary. Oh, and she or I or

anyone else may, right here on this forum, discuss photos, or other evidence they may have in thier possesion without revealing them to the members at large, of

the open forum. "It ain't required here!" Just like you don't have to believe what's stated. The people that need to hear about them or see them, will. Thank

you.-Knuck

• Upvote 1

I've seen the photo, and it's pretty **** good. I've seen others too. All good quality shots! I have some pics of evidence (footprint, scat etc,) Yes, that's

right, found IN my yard! But as far as posting them here, I'll just say the appropriate people have seen them. That's all that's necessary. Oh, and she or I or

anyone else may, right here on this forum, discuss photos, or other evidence they may have in thier possesion without revealing them to the members at large, of

the open forum. "It ain't required here!" Just like you don't have to believe what's stated. The people that need to hear about them or see them, will. Thank

you.-Knuck

Yes, of course. It's fun to have private clubs and flaunt them to those who are not allowed in. I remember having a very fun time saying "No girls allowed!" back when I was 8. It really gives you a sense of power, doesn't it!

So someone has a personal experience with bigfoot.

But personal experiences with bigfoot aren't something one can easily share with their local social group.

So they seek out the company of others like themselves with whom to share and compare experiences.

They find this forum and they share info intended primarily for others who have had encounters.

In return all they're looking for is more information from others like themselves.

As they get to know and trust others on the forum, they may choose to share more with specific individuals.

But the forum also includes members who haven't had encounters and are seeking proof that bigfoot does exist.

Those seeking proof latch on to those who are simply here to share and demand, demand, demand. Prove it, prove it, prove it.

So, from the perspective of those who came to share and learn, it turns out that there are mosquitoes at the barbecue. The mosquitoes want more than the person came to offer, and have little to offer in which the person is interested. Further, just because the person is at the barbeque does not mean that they have any obligation to provide blood for the mosquitoes.

So what will they do?

Will they leave? - the mosquitoes are simply too annoying.

Will they stay, but stop communicating? - if they open their mouth to speak, they exhale carbon dioxide and the mosquitoes zero in on them.

Will they simply ignore the mosquitoes as best they can? - though their enjoyment of the barbecue is diminished because they have to constantly be on guard.

Will they study the mosquitoes? - after all, the mosquitoes' behavior is part of the phenomenon.

Will they decide to communicate with the mosquitoes? - can they persuade the mosquitoes to respect their personal space, help themselves to the potluck, but refrain from demanding blood?

Whatever a person's decision is, one has to admire tolerance, both on the part of the person, and when it is displayed by the mosquitoes.

I think the habituators are the bigfoot's pets and they don't know it, the people aren't calling the shots. :)

Perfect

• Upvote 2

Mosquitoes? Please, I find that a bit harsh and certainly over the top as a label for the membership of the BFF. The only people I know who think it's unreasonable to ask for proof of some of the statements being made on this forum seem to be the ones makeing those statements. I don't know of anyone who would not like to see a pic. of a sasquatch wearing a couger pelt on it's head if it's a legit photo (not trying to pick on you Sasfooty). When someone makes a statement like that and then states they have photographic proof but refuse to show it for fear of some kind of ridicule, what do you expect to happen? Heck It looks to me like the ridicule is worse without showing the proof, but there I go thinking logically again. My wife warns me against such. Lol. Would I like to see such a pic? Sure, even if it wasn't the be all and end all of bigfoot photos such would still be cool to see. That's all the membership is asking for here, something substantial to back up some of the stories/encounters posted on the forum.

To imply that those who have had encounters are somehow superior to those who have not..... I find that kind of thinking to be a bit condescending and insulting to those members who are not able, for one reason or the other, to get out into the field and have an encounter of their own.

This post is simply my opinion and not posted as a Moderator.

Guest Cervelo

JDL,

Man you put a lot of thought into that one!

How about this

Person has experience

Seeks out like minded

Shares experience

Has discussion with others

Cops a friggin attitude when challenged

and countinues to do so without backing up their claims with the evidence they have!

All that is IMO is a sad way to get attention!

I've had plenty of "discussions" and disagreed with many

and some of them became my friends on this forum.

You reap what you sow my friend it's that simple!

IMO in most cases some great fertilizer is being spread:)

Edited by Cervelo

I can understand people not wanting to share photos of prints and blobsquatch's but claiming to have a clear photos of a wild undiscovered animal wearing some form of clothing and refusing to show said evidence just reeks of "made up" imo.

It would be like me saying

"I have a video of myself, a Bigfoot, a Yowie and the Almas playing dodgeball in Ireland!.....but uhh yeah, I'm not going to show anyone, I just want you to all know that I'm special, yes ME...pay attention to me...because I have this great stuff but yeah...sorry..you can't see it"

There is a huge difference between not showing photos of prints etc and not showing evidence of human-like behaviour, I mean really, did the thought of not sharing the chimps use to tools to fish out termites ever cross the minds of those who observed it?

I mean no direct disrespect to sasfoot but maybe we should just ignore the posts as its clearly feeding into other mental issues and perhaps encouraging them to further develop.

Guest Cervelo

It's also sad that now moderators and admins (who by the way are volunteers) have to qualify their opinions because of some members "gamesmanship"! Utter BS IMO!!!