Most Respected Researcher?

I'm currently watching this best of finding bigfoot, do Ohio people claim Moneymaker as much as he seems to claim Ohio? Halfway through the show and we've heard numerous times how he spent so much time in Ohio. Just find it amusing.

What was even more amusing to me, was Matt saying about him being one of the few that camo his trail cams. I know others that do this, and have tried it myself, with no one mentoring. Good thought, but it doesn't mean a thing. Where are his results ? Where are mine and others results? Easy answer.. there ain't any. We are all treading water in the same tank.

edited for double typos

yet another typo... drat

Edited by imonacan

What? Kidding? Oh wait, I think everyone knows we were kidding, especially bipedalist :)

And here I was 1/2 way through writing out a 6 figure check to get you guys hooked up.....

;-)

Guest FuriousGeorge

Jeff Meldrum, Rick Noll, John Green, Alton Higgins, Peter Byrne, John Bindernagle, John Mionczynski and more.............in no particular order.

Great list. Pretty much matches my list.

Thank you, FG. It took me three or four seconds to think of them all.

I'd honorably mention Paul Freeman as a great field researcher too but that always seems to start a fight. :huh:

• Upvote 1

Thanks to everyone who answered my question. As I continuously remind everyone here that I am the resident Noob. the purpose of the question was to try and get a idea of who in this community you should listen to. that's not to be confused with blind obedience or blind allegiance. But to help me figure out who I should listen to a little more closely than others. Its hard to tell in this community who to listen to. A search of the internet will lead all over the place and to some people who have some pretty silly and ridiculous ideas. Thanks again to everyone.

Edited by SquatchingOne

I haven't caught up yet on who's who of Bigfootery, but I will tell you that my favorite researcher is Tal Branco, hands down. His writing is superb and his reports are not only informative, but entertaining as well. His style of reporting is simply great! He appears to be very experienced, knowledgable and he exhibits a humility that lets you know you've got the real deal.

A quality human being, no doubt.

• Upvote 2