Operation Persistence

Guest RedRatSnake

I haven't found a way to keep my remarks short, clear and on point ... so I

resorted to a silly remark.

Brief: I suspect that human perception of Bf intelligence is often limited by the

misconception that intelligence must produce high tech.

I have been throwing out silly remarks for a while, it works and it don't, but, it gives folks a chance to see what kind of personally you have and that's IMHO a good thing, personally I don't go for stuffy or too much intellect in this subject.

BF can be smart and not have a leatherman or fireplace, but just because he might be smart does not count us out being able to find him, one thing we have is a big toolbox and the knowledge on how to use it.

Tim :)

Are you suggesting the TBRC hasn't already tried doing just that?

You guys tried shooting a hoaxer ? Only messing, but it kinda reads that way. :hunter:

Tim :swoon:

Ray, would you agree that the hoaxers would be following these online discussions regarding their hoax? In which case they would know by now, if they didn't already, that continued hoaxing will be met with deadly force. Do you think any continued hoaxing is likely? So if anything happens from this point on you will be less skeptical, right? ;)

No, there's no evidence any possible hoaxers are following threads here at the BFF, so I have no reason to be less skeptical.

Are you suggesting the TBRC hasn't already tried doing just that?

No, I'm suggesting you only gave only two possible solutions, when there may be more.

RayG

No, there's no evidence any possible hoaxers are following threads here at the BFF, so I have no reason to be less skeptical.

Recently posted in RayG's "Hoaxers" thread:

Just below the Reply box:

"7 user(s) are reading this topic

3 members, 2 guests, 2 anonymous users

Oonjerah, indiefoot, EdSmith "

So yeah, he's still about.

Yes, the Ed Smith of:

The daisy event and the follow on four and a half years was great entertainment. Bigfoot is NOT real.

I spend four and a half years spooking the MABRC, it's my belief that the are frauds. Four and a half years think about it.

If I have broken rules here then to the mods I apologize it was a nessesity for believability on the footrest part.

Might be time to rethink your scepticism on that one Ray...

Might be time to rethink your scepticism on that one Ray...

Present evidence that he's hoaxing the Operation Persistence crew, and I will rethink my skepticism in a heartbeat.

Similarly, should someone bring in a squatch, that will also prompt me to rethink my skepticism in a heartbeat.

RayG

Guest RedRatSnake

......Because the ultimate goal for the operation should (of course) be to satisfy RayG...... :sarcastic:

Using that as a blanket statement for all Skeptic's ~ Your Right!

Tim :keeporder:

Guest RedRatSnake

That is certainly a way to look at it, although not everyone should be vindicated, we have had some pretty shady deals over the years, BF might not be the thing everyone thinks it is, so if Mr Hairy is found some might find themselves in a rather disheartening position when their claims all the sudden get blown out of the water, unless we go back to what I had said before and start the different species thing again as an excuse to stay out of hot water.

Bipto thinks it is a simple wood ape, others think it is a smart ape, still others give it special powers, it is big it is small, it certainly will be interesting, so for those that thought the forum will die if he is found, I say don't sweat it cause there will be plenty to talk about.

agreed, i guess i should've said vindicate the "wrongly ridiculed".

as there are many of the ridiculed players that shouldve been sent packing long ago,the "shady" ones you refer to.

Guest RedRatSnake

Your post was ok in my book, I wasn't picking it apart, I am sure some feel ridiculed no matter what, so we have to address them, but as of now we are all still in speculation mode if you will so no one gets a free pass just yet ~ :)

Good talking with ya again Slick ~

oh, i know tim.

after i read my post again i thought the same thing about the shady ones.(& the attention seekers & the $$ grabbers & the loonies etc etc LOL)

& its good to see ya back bud, enjoy. fistbump.gif

Reports of Bigfoot sightings in well-developed areas always fascinate me.

I remember a night-time sighting of a bigfoot by a teacher on a school playground, well within town limits - that always struck me. I do think these animals may be capable of encroaching into our heavily populated areas at night without being discovered.

I live in downtown Vancouver and a couple of years ago I watched a coyote approach a toddler in broad daylight right outside my apartment in a grassy park area. Luckily the parent recognized it wasn't a friendly doggie and snatched their child up off the ground. But if wild animals like coyotes are venturing into the heart of our cities looking for food I don't doubt that Sasquatch might need to do so at times.