Operation Persistence

Drew - do you know what the James Randi Foundation stance is regarding the existence of bigfoot and the million dollar challenge?

^^^^LOL!!!!! :D That would be your 1st of several millions to come. Watch out for loopholes tho, Randi has yet to pay a cent to any challenger.

Here's a funny question for you, Bipto: Have you guys and gals discovered any of the stick formations that people report about all the time? The crossed branches and broken limbs in trees at 8-10 feet height? Any notes saying to go away? Those d*** dirty apes...

Drew - do you know what the James Randi Foundation stance is regarding the existence of bigfoot and the million dollar challenge?

Yes I do.

If Bigfoot were to be discovered, it would not be a supernatural discovery, so it would not qualify for the challenge.

If you could show that you could psychically communicate with a Bigfoot, then you would qualify.

If you kill a Bigfoot, you will not need the JREF's money anyway.

And when I hear about six shooting attempts, I literally pray that you are really shooting at a Wood Ape. I would not want to be the one who had to tell a parent that their son was shot while wearing a gorilla suit. So I truly and honestly hope that you are dealing with a Wood Ape, I don't wish the consequences of it not being a bigfoot on anyone.

If you found it, I would golf clap at the Explorer's Club meeting in New York City and be extremely happy for you.

What JREF told us is that it was possible that wood apes do exist so it wasn't the same as ghosts, etc. They would not extend the challenge to us. It would seem that if they were as positive about wood apes not being real (as so many seem so sure of), they would have no problem with us taking up the challenge.

Since I am equally as sure as bipto that we are not being hoaxed, I know what we are shooting at, but we appreciate any and all good thoughts, thank you!

May I ask what in the world is a golf clap???

Guest baboonpete

I believe Bigfoot exists, just not as an undiscovered primate in North America.

what as then, out of curiosity.

Oh, so a golf clap is a sarcastic lack-luster show of appreciation? You can keep it. I get enough of that from my children.

Oh, so a golf clap is a sarcastic lack-luster show of appreciation? You can keep it. I get enough of that from my children.

No. That is how they clap at Explorer's Club meetings, at the Master's, and at Gala Luncheons.

Golf Clap, a very refined, elegant, passionate yet understated applause. I tend to whoop and holler showing my lack of sophistication as it were, but still appreciate Gold Clapping lol :girlcrazy:

Guest BFSleuth

Gee, I prefer drinking copious amounts of beer and shout "GO IN THE HOLE!" right after every shot. It always brings looks of amazement and admiration from my fellow gallery members.... :D

Edited by BFSleuth

If you kill a Bigfoot, you will not need the JREF's money anyway.

Yeah but, we would really like to take his money. Does Randi get to define what is supernatural?