Operation Persistence

Assuming You have a group of 300 pound apes in the area, have you seen any evidence of foraging? I would think a group of intelligent beasts with super human speed would wipe out the deer population in the area and move on. Or at least strip all the leaves and edible vegetation in the area. Have you found any evidence of over foraging or hunting in the area? Why do deer hunters still use the cabin if the population is being suppressed by the Clan of Apes?

How far would you estimate that you and the other witnesses were from the animals during the "black balls with scissoring legs" incident?

If these animals are using a particular game trail (that is at least partially visible from the clearing area) often to ascend to a higher elevation, have you considered using radar guns to try and clock the speeds with which they are moving uphill?

EDIT: This looks possible, ranges up to one mile.

http://www.radarguns...r-guns-faq.html

Irish73 - that is what bipto saw. Specific details of what I saw at the exact same time can be found in the PMP area (I had a closer view).

Personally, if I have time to get out a radar gun to clock their speed, I've got time to get out a gun and clean their clock...if you get what I'm saying.

If I haven't already mentioned it, I would like to note that my husband and I were heavily armed while we were there. At no time did anyone ever tell me or my husband not to shoot if we thought we had a target in our sight.

While I'd love to know how fast it was going, it all happened too fast for that. Even too fast to get a digital camera up and on if I wanted to.

Yes, I guess that should have been obvious, especially since it's already been stated at least once when I go back through the thread. I would LOVE to know what kind of speeds those things were doing.

Have you already stated the approximate angle of the incline?

What is the motivation of any hoaxer? We just had that happen twice in the last week. Why did Rick Dyer film a fake bigfoot outside his tent and why did someone go to Elba to stomp in the mud? Do they need a reason?

If you can't keep people out of the area then nothing you obtain can be attributed to the wood apes, it's contaminated evidence. If it is useless, then why bother collecting it? Just go for the kill. It doesn't have to be an all or nothing situation either as I pointed out before. Just last year a young couple drove up into the area so there is a precedent for access to the property whether it's deliberate or not. Does that mean everything happening is the result of hoaxing, no, but it also means that you can't attribute everything to the wood apes.

If you are satisfied that there are no others on the property besides the group members that is your prerogoative.

I don't seem to be able to find any report of the shots being fired at the person who laid down the trackway in Elbe. What is motivation of a hoaxer to continue hoaxing after being fired upon and also having one if his hoaxing partners hit?

Assuming You have a group of 300 pound apes in the area, have you seen any evidence of foraging? I would think a group of intelligent beasts with super human speed would wipe out the deer population in the area and move on. Or at least strip all the leaves and edible vegetation in the area. Have you found any evidence of over foraging or hunting in the area? Why do deer hunters still use the cabin if the population is being suppressed by the Clan of Apes?

Since when has any predator completely wiped out a deer population anywhere? With all the bears, lions, wolves, and coyotes out there you'd think deer would be extinct.

Not to mention the hunters, they go out in large numbers around here every year, and do well, yet the deer population is still on the rise. I don't think some people have a very realistic grasp of how much food is available to an omnivore in North America. Raccoon possums, deer, rats,cats,dogs,wild pigs,fish,an endless list of wild plants, domestic crops,......and that's just a drop in the bucket,yet we would see signs of foraging or population decline? Another armchair conclusion.

Agree with both the previous posts regarding foraging and deer populations. The wilderness these animals are in is vast and laden with food sources (if you know what what they are). There are a crap ton of deer in there, but I've never seen any sign of their foraging. Does that mean they're all people in deer suits hoaxing us?

Regarding the "suppression" of deer population, prey populations are naturally much higher than predator populations. Plus, as JohnC pointed out, there are lots of tasty critters in there besides deer. Trying to imply that there couldn't be a troop of apes in there because the plants aren't all stripped of their leaves and the deer population hasn't been decimated demonstrates a fundamental ignorance of how things work in the woods.

I don't seem to be able to find any report of the shots being fired at the person who laid down the trackway in Elbe.

Yes, attempting to equate a faked trackway with the vast and deadly game this army of hoaxers is supposedly engaged in is pretty weak sauce.

Have you already stated the approximate angle of the incline?

No, that's a new one on me. I'm not sure I know how to answer that. Kathy? You or Bob have an idea?

What is the motivation of any hoaxer? We just had that happen twice in the last week. Why did Rick Dyer film a fake bigfoot outside his tent and why did someone go to Elba to stomp in the mud? Do they need a reason?

Like I said above, they need a really good reason when people are shooting at them. They need a good reason to keep doing it for months at a time over the course of several years. Faking a video from inside your tent or stomping around in the mud with fake feet are both a fraction of a percentage point of the effort a group of people would need to expend to hoax the TBRC at the scale we're supposedly being hoaxed. It's not even an apple and oranges comparison. It's apples and battleships.

Have the tbrc explored the idea of there being something on site or near that along with an abundance of food sources they might find difficult to do without. i.e. shelter, a mineral rich spring possibly (I know someone [cant remember who though sorry] posted earlier in the thread with regard to potassium needs)

It's possible if something exists and is found it might make proof positive that bit easier?

Have the tbrc spoken with the landowner or done research into and about the geology of his or any neighbouring land and whether historically any type of industry, mining, logging on any scale has taken place at any time in the past?

I think you said earlier in the thread you were unaware of any caves in the area(?). Are you aware if the landowner or his family know of any? Presumably they will have explored the area in more detail and know more with regard to it's history if there is any.

If there are any geologists here... are caves or cave systems more likely to form in certain rock types or any rock type? groundwater aquifers carving out caves from limestone, etc? e.g. would the geology of the Ouachitas make caves or cave systems more likely, less likely or are there too many other factors involved to make an assumption either way?

Are you able to sample any of the water courses for mineral content and get them tested? Could explain a few things with regard to the abundance of local fauna, possibly?

by the way I do realise you may not be able to answer in much detail if at all given the 'locale' nature of some of the above questions.

Cheers

G

Like I said above, they need a really good reason when people are shooting at them. They need a good reason to keep doing it for months at a time over the course of several years. Faking a video from inside your tent or stomping around in the mud with fake feet are both a fraction of a percentage point of the effort a group of people would need to expend to hoax the TBRC at the scale we're supposedly being hoaxed. It's not even an apple and oranges comparison. It's apples and battleships.

I agree but you are missing my point. Your evidence does not matter if you can't guarantee that a person outside of your group has no access to the area. It boils down to probabilities unless a body is retrieved, anything else you have right now is contaminated and can't be used as evidence. Therefore working within those limitations, why waste the resources on cameras and other types of equipment when you can focus on hunting the animal?

What kind of permit do you need to be armed on private land in Oklahoma? Is it limited to certain types of weapons or are laws not applicable? Do you ever cross over into public lands or do you have to stay strictly on the property?

Not to mention the hunters, they go out in large numbers around here every year, and do well, yet the deer population is still on the rise. I don't think some people have a very realistic grasp of how much food is available to an omnivore in North America. Raccoon possums, deer, rats,cats,dogs,wild pigs,fish,an endless list of wild plants, domestic crops,......and that's just a drop in the bucket,yet we would see signs of foraging or population decline? Another armchair conclusion.
Trying to imply that there couldn't be a troop of apes in there because the plants aren't all stripped of their leaves and the deer population hasn't been decimated demonstrates a fundamental ignorance of how things work in the woods.

Two Bigfoot experts telling someone that he doesn't know how things work in the woods.

Here is a predator wiping out an entire ecosystem in a short time. Surely Wood Apes would be more effective than a lowly wolf at wiping out ungulates.

The annual aerial survey of the herd conducted during December 2010 resulted in a count of 4,635 elk, down 24 percent from the 6,070 reported the previous year. There has been about a 70 percent drop in the size of the northern elk herd from the 16,791 elk counted in 1995 and the start of wolf restoration to Yellowstone National Park.

http://www.nps.gov/yell/parknews/11005.htm

And here is an example of humans wiping out the entire deer herd in Oklahoma. There were 500 deer left in all of Oklahoma, but these Wood Apes didn't get nabbed.

By 1916, Oklahoma’s deer population was relegated to four isolated pockets and barely totaled 500 animals.
http://pods.dasnr.okstate.edu/docushare/dsweb/Get/Document-2700/F-9009web.pdf

I agree but you are missing my point. Your evidence does not matter if you can't guarantee that a person outside of your group has no access to the area. It boils down to probabilities unless a body is retrieved, anything else you have right now is contaminated and can't be used as evidence.

But if you were to extrapolate that statement out then that would null and void 99.9% (maybe even 100%) of purported sasquatch evidence in existence surely?

Has there been any use of dogs at the site? Has there been any discussion of using trailing dogs like those used in ****, hog, bear or Mtn Lion hunting?

Has any dog (even just a pet) been taken to the site and if so did it display any type of unusual reactions?

Thanks.

I don't seem to be able to find any report of the shots being fired at the person who laid down the trackway in Elbe. What is motivation of a hoaxer to continue hoaxing after being fired upon and also having one if his hoaxing partners hit?

Assuming they get caught, Bipto says the group is small, they aren't going to be in all places at once. The person may be ignorant of the fact that the group is armed unless the group is firing on things on a regular basis. Once again, what motivates anyone to hoax? Bipto's group is just as vulnerable as the general public.

CT, please I don't mean any disrespect towards you and your line of questioning but the hoaxing thing has been done to death (no pun intended). I think Drew et al covered just about every possible angle with that earlier in the thread.

It would be tantamount to chumming the waters off Dyer Island or Guadalupe then going for an evening or early morning dip. Sure it's not impossible to envisage someone doing that, whatever floats their boat (again no pun intended) but the fact is if this story is true and Bipto is telling the truth without any fabrications then that/those person(s) would most likely die or at least come to some very serious harm.

There is absolutely nothing in it for them, unless they've invented some new kind of extreme adrenaline sport? Actually forget I said that... let's not go there.

But if you were to extrapolate that statement out then that would null and void 99.9% (maybe even 100%) of purported sasquatch evidence in existence surely?

Yes, it would. That's why I think it is a waste of resources to focus on getting that kind of evidence in this situation.

To clarify my gun permit question, what kind of permits to you work under and are all members visiting the site required to have one?