Here We Go Again - "fb/fb Promises "huge News" Tomorrow For Bigfoot Researchers"

Guest wudewasa

Grrrr.... what is up with hoaxers, are they just immature or perhaps they are minor sociopaths?

They are in "Dyer" need of attention...

• Upvote 1

post-11915-0-90261600-1348810575_thumb.jpost-11915-0-80290700-1348810558.jpg

So is it his bald head? Maybe. It strikes me that the squatch looks pretty hairless, or its got a marine cut. SEMPER FI!

Edited by squatting squatch

Guest BFSleuth

Rick Dyer is apparently the videographer. Color version shows his brand of tent.

I did a whois search on the shootingsasquatch.com but it only came back as a proxy registration on 09/12/12. Sounds like The Bigfoot Field Reporter has more information.

Let me just say this, if this is "the real deal" then having RD involved in any way reduces the credibility. The manner in which the entire shooting sasquatch web site vis a vis the Youtube channel has been dealt with, and now the videos are removed and there's a pending press conference... well let's just say that if any press show up I'll be surprised...

... but then there should be enough ice for the margaritas...

Guest BastetsCat

Really big ears for a squatch. has more turn to the neck than I have ever seen before...without using shoulders to turn and look. hairless almost. Who knows. Just things that stick out for me.

Larger eyes great face creation.

Still can't shake that it looks like an Orc from lord of the rings with a huge browridge....LOL

Guest JenJen of Oldstones
Nobody sees the baby on board the Bigfoot?

Hey Violet, I saw it too. I got a good screencap that shows a little bitty face behind the big face, and they're both looking in the same direction.

I don't know how to post pictures here, though, not to mention how to draw lines on them.

Hey Violet, I saw it too. I got a good screencap that shows a little bitty face behind the big face, and they're both looking in the same direction.

I don't know how to post pictures here, though, not to mention how to draw lines on them.

Thanks for seeing my phantom baby JenJen,lol!

Although 99% a hoax, it is a really good one, that is for sure, especially if he has a hoax baby Bigfoot too,

From the dates on the latest video, it is all in time for Halloween.

That is what makes me really really mad. I can see this truly gets some peoples hopes up, that disturbs me because in the end it will be just more crap for the scoftics to parade out and dance around.

His goal is money. The way things have progressed it is clear what the motivation is. I think we saw the evolution of a hoax. We ourselves are part of it! Small world in Bigfootery? We are told stories as kids to teach us these lessons. I think the boy who cried wolf is the most appropriate if any to relate to here.

Don't worry about the scoftics, ww. The time is coming when they're going to be skulking off to lick their wounds, & we'll be the ones dancing.

Here's what I'm seeing as a baby. It's the best I could do with a defective mouse, but it shows where it is, anyway.IPhoneBF.jpg

Guest JenJen of Oldstones

Don't worry about the scoftics, ww. The time is coming when they're going to be skulking off to lick their wounds, & we'll be the ones dancing.

Here's what I'm seeing as a baby. It's the best I could do with a defective mouse, but it shows where it is, anyway.IPhoneBF.jpg

No no no, that's not it. How do I post a picture and how do I draw a line on said picture?