Finding Bigfoot

Guest wudewasa

"Getting one" requires a large slug propelled at a fairly fast clip.

Norseman, do you really want to give MM a gun in the woods at night? He'd probably shoot one of the film crew, and claim that the cameraman sounded just like a squatch.

Edited by wudewasa

I enjoy watching it too for the s&g's and partially out of boredom, but I am incredulous to think anyone really believes they will find something on this show...

I enjoy watching it too for the s&g's and partially out of boredom, but I am incredulous to think anyone really believes they will find something on this show...

They are using every Bigfooting procedure known in the bag of Bigfooting procedures and then some. They are at all the hotspots and using 007 gadgetry. If it is there they will find it.

Edited by Tim Kota

If it is there they will find it.

I think you're missing the point...they're not there.

1. Show producers come to MM and say, pick out your best cases

2. MM goes through files and pulls out 10-20 reports FROM THE LAST SEVERAL YEARS

3. Show producers sift through for the most exciting, and feasible to visit locations

4. Team goes to area and scares up other local stories

5. Team goes out and films on location, sometimes SEVERAL YEARS after the reported incident

6. Highlight investigation subject is interviewed and MM declares they definitely saw a BF

7. Team of 8-10 stumbles through woods in location at night

8. Bobo declares area "squatchie"

9. Team A makes calls into quiet countryside

10. Team members hear supposed response, to which is the obligatory "Did you hear that?"

11. Team A then runs through woods making all sorts of noise to rejoin Team B

12. Results inconclusive that night, but MM declares there is definitely BF in the area

13. Team leaves one member in woods to follow up while rest go to pre-arranged town hall meeting

14. Sightings pour out of woodwork from locals

15. Team follows up on one of the locals stories (my favs are the ones that are 20+ years old)

16. On location of said 20 year old sighting MM declares it was definitely BF and crappy CGI/SyFy channel movie monster illustrates the story

17. Team regroups for another night investigation, this time with the novel approach of the week (fireworks, monkey in cage, strippers on roller skates)

18. Another round of "Did you hear that?"

19. After another unsuccessful night, MM declares that there is definitely BF in the area

20. Stay tuned for next week

BTW, this is the synopsis for season 10, episode 5. How do I know that seven years in advance? BECAUSE IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME! Tim, I'm sure you're a nice guy and all, but please wake up and smell the Kool Aid. This show is about ENTERTAINMENT, and to some degree it does that. At least enough that they've gotten three bites at the apple of fame. Clearly you've never been a hunter, or spent much time in the great outdoors. The fact is, apart from coons, you don't catch any sort of creatures in the woods at night by stumbling around in a group making crazy howls, beating sticks on trees, and shooting off fireworks. It doesn't work that way, and I don't care how many James Bond gizmos they've got, all wildlife is going to run full bore the other way when that kind of behavior starts up. Particularly when the reported target was at the location TWO YEARS PREVIOUS.

Edited by Ike

17. Team regroups for another night investigation, this time with the novel approach of the week (fireworks, monkey in cage, strippers on roller skates)

Strippers on roller skates? Which episode was that?!?!?!? :drag:

First post here in seven years and I waste it on this. :gaming:

Dear Finding Bigfoot... Thank you wasting yet another hour of my life. It's great news to know that although you didn't find diddly .... Oklahoma is definitely without a doubt squatchy!

Norseman, do you really want to give MM a gun in the woods at night? He'd probably shoot one of the film crew, and claim that the cameraman sounded just like a squatch.

It's his constitutional right........just sayin. ;)

(Good luck finding participating film crew members)

Guest zenmonkey

I gotta say I watch the show to laugh at MM. I live right off of the north Canadian river in ok and go to the wildlife refuge that they were floating down on a regular basis. So it got me really excited. Think I will head there tomorrow night it's only about 2 miles from my house. Anyone else in okc??

Zenmonkey, I live four miles north of Mustang. The North Canadian River is about a mile north of my house. I did not see the show tonight but have it DVR'd.

I don't think there is anything wrong with watching and enjoying the show, but if you think they will actually find a bf (film one), I give them very little chance. Some of the other replies above are spot on and unless a bf does something completely out of the norm, there will be no finding bf. I really like bobo and his carefree personality and I also enjoy Cliffs enthusiasm, but I also just watch it for the entertainment value. Any credibility MM may had prior to this show kind of went out the window for me, but the show needs a bad guy for ratings.

I would actually rather watch a show following the TBRC on their operations, but they would also have to deal with the obvious problems dealing with a tv crew.

Guest Cowlitz2

Reality shows are all about subject matter and the characters.....BF is currently entertainment for me, however it needs to be amped up soon to retain the viewers; which means finding a BF on camera. That is not likely to happen the way they tromp around, using radios, making lots of human type noise - including some of the screams. The actors are smart people, but on TV with a camera crew, they become just actors.

I don't think there is anything wrong with watching and enjoying the show, but if you think they will actually find a bf (film one), I give them very little chance. Some of the other replies above are spot on and unless a bf does something completely out of the norm, there will be no finding bf. I really like bobo and his carefree personality and I also enjoy Cliffs enthusiasm, but I also just watch it for the entertainment value. Any credibility MM may had prior to this show kind of went out the window for me, but the show needs a bad guy for ratings.

I would actually rather watch a show following the TBRC on their operations, but they would also have to deal with the obvious problems dealing with a tv crew.

I feel ya, buddy, but I wouldn't wish this sort of thing on the TBRC. They fly much faster under the radar, thank you.