Finding Bigfoot

Live interviews at a live meeting! There's a big difference when we know it's real.

That's not going to make me toss a database full of reports as meaningless.

That's not going to make me toss a database full of reports as meaningless.

I wouldn't toss them, they're just not as reliable. I would like to see even better evidence than what was on the show so far but I haven't seen any yet.

Nothing's proof until it's proven. There is no one tale I will consider superior to any other. Every story is just one story. It's the volume and consistency that bring me here.

@Guest - will you be starting a thread to discuss your experiences?

Do I understand correctly you have a sasquatch (or multiple?) that reside on your property and at times take shelter in your shed?

Do I understand correctly you have a sasquatch (or multiple?) that reside on your property and at times take shelter in your shed?

Get out those camera guys we're having a sleepover at Guest of Sasquatches. :)

Guest if you read this can you please explain more of your incidents with the Bigfoots?

Nothing's proof until it's proven. There is no one tale I will consider superior to any other. Every story is just one story. It's the volume and consistency that bring me here.

I go by stories I can believe if I see honesty in the eyes of the witness. That's what gets it for me. Everyone here is looking for Bigfoot, I think that's why there's so much jealousy of the show. All the complaining about not doing things the right way when none of us really know the right way.

It's not even being told by the person that told it. That's some pretty unreliable evidence in comparison to the spectacular eye witness encounters we see on the show. They are first hand in front of a group of people at a meeting, there's no room to screw up your story there.

WHAAAA? Can you read for yourself? She. Interviewed. The. Man. Himself.

It is a direct interview and her transcription OF the interview. Do you not understand that?

I go by stories I can believe if I see honesty in the eyes of the witness. That's what gets it for me. Everyone here is looking for Bigfoot, I think that's why there's so much jealousy of the show. All the complaining about not doing things the right way when none of us really know the right way.

I think the FB team could use a someone with your talent of spotting hoaxers. Maybe you could pre-interview some of the town folk a few weeks before the filming starts to eliminate the liars from attending the town hall meeting and then if any get in, you could point them out to the FB team if they raise their hands....just an idea.

WHAAAA? Can you read for yourself? She. Interviewed. The. Man. Himself.

It is a direct interview and her transcription OF the interview. Do you not understand that?

He didn't write it, we can't hear, or see him. Do you not understand that difference? It's a big difference when it comes down to believing what they are trying to portray.

I would like to see better evidence like Dr. Ketchum's DNA but I haven't so it's not better. Just talking or writing about something doesn't cut it when it never materializes.

He didn't write it, we can't hear, or see him. Do you not understand that difference? It's a big difference when it comes down to believing what they are trying to portray.

Charles Manson, so far as I know, still denies being involved in mass murder. Vincent Bugliosi wasn't at the scene when those people were murdered, and I have read "Helter Skelter." Somehow, I am convinced Vincents account is very truthful, moreso than Charlies. I have never met either of these men, nor been in the room with them, but who do you think is being truthful? Just sayin'...

I like to watch and replay witness testimony from the Finding Bigfoot show. It's filmed in a public format and they are opening themselves up with no defense to being caught in a lie. Telling the truth is easier than lying, deception is a complicated mental task and often exposes itself. Few people are good at concealing the truth unless they do it all the time.

Guest zenmonkey

I went on a nice "walk" through the wildlife park they did their investigation in. Sorry but it's just too small. I'm not seeing it as plausible

Guest Guest of Sasquach

I have a family of at least 6 Big Ones living near me, they like to sleep in my old pole barn, and they like to play in and around my yard... :o

I am retired age 59, and I moved here from Carpinteria Ca. 2 years ago, untill I bought and moved into my home, I always thought of sasquach as a mythical creature... :o

Not so much anymore, I don't even bother with plaster casting, because I need to prove nothng, my wife knows, all my neighbores know, and everyone that needs to know, knows...

We don't report this, because we don't need strangers coming in to humt them, the local bigfoot population have never hurt threatened or brought harm to anyone in these parts, so we all do our best to protect them...

They called to me, very soon after I moved in, and I later found a young ones tracks in the snow, or exactly who do you know that walks around bare footed in the snow between 3: and 5:AM...

I don't hunt for bigfoot, I live with them... :buba:

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! So, Your telling us that you are Co-existing with not one ... But Multiple Bigfeet? You have the greatest discovery @ your fingertips... & you can't even provide a annomous Photograph? Surely you have some photo's from your thanksgiving dinner. all kidding asside.... kinda hard 2 buy that one. I know I know....... it doesnt matter if i believe it or not.

Welcome to the forum, Guest of Sasquatch!

I hope you figure out how to get along with your guys, because they can be fun to have around when they like you. :)

Are we to believe you have had the same experience as Guest?

Edited by Skeptic4life

Guest Guest of Sasquach

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! So, Your telling us that you are Co-existing with not one ... But Multiple Bigfeet? You have the greatest discovery @ your fingertips... & you can't even provide a annomous Photograph? Surely you have some photo's from your thanksgiving dinner. all kidding asside.... kinda hard 2 buy that one. I know I know....... it doesnt matter if i believe it or not.

Are we to believe you have had the same experience as Guest?

OK, please try to figure this out, it is not too Cryptic...

I found a home that I was happy with, and I bought it for Cash, so I live here, right along with everything that was living on this land before I got here...

Sasquach, was already here !!! :keeporder:

I do not try to chase them out, I just try to live around them...

I have read The Hoopa Project, and Tribal Bigfoot, by David Paulades, and I can tell you that there are thousands of people just like me across this country, Canada and South America...

Bigfoot is everywhere and all around all of us all the time, the one thing that most folks greatly discount, is that these are Humans that we are dealing with, infact Bigfoot are the last of the wild indians... :o

They want to get along with us, but We are very slow on the uptake, sasquach is telepathic, so the already know what your thinking...

It helps to understand their needs, and do for them when you can...

I bought and paid for my home, I fix it and I pay the taxes on it, but it and all the other land around these parts, has always belonged to sasquach and all the other american indians, so we are all Guest's of Sasquach... :nyam:

Sasquach likes to eat my cats, so I keep my cats indoors, I raise Nigerian Dwarf Goats, sasquach also likes to eat goat and dear, I am just lucky, because there are allot of dear around here,,,

The is an adjustment period, getting to know how not to rub eachother the wrong way... :buba: