Finding Bigfoot

Guest thermalman

I have a family of at least 6 Big Ones living near me, they like to sleep in my old pole barn, and they like to play in and around my yard... :o

I am retired age 59, and I moved here from Carpinteria Ca. 2 years ago, untill I bought and moved into my home, I always thought of sasquach as a mythical creature... :o

Not so much anymore, I don't even bother with plaster casting, because I need to prove nothng, my wife knows, all my neighbores know, and everyone that needs to know, knows...

We don't report this, because we don't need strangers coming in to humt them, the local bigfoot population have never hurt threatened or brought harm to anyone in these parts, so we all do our best to protect them...

They called to me, very soon after I moved in, and I later found a young ones tracks in the snow, or exactly who do you know that walks around bare footed in the snow between 3: and 5:AM...

I don't hunt for bigfoot, I live with them... :buba:

Rent or buy a thermal camera and capture some photos. If you need help with interpretation of the thermal photos, I can help. I'll sign a legal NDA, which will let you retain all the rights. PM me if you want more info.........:)

dave

Are we to believe you have had the same experience as Guest?

Yes, & believe it or not as you choose.

However, it's not quite the same, because they don't eat my cats.

Next to the original I inserted a barn owl illuminated by a night video camera. Although the feathers aren't distorted by motion blur notice the white patches the feathers produce under close IR lighting. I agree with the Vermont wildlife official who told the owner of the property that the subject in picture is an owl.

moultrie10.png

That comparison is spot on. It's the backside of an owl with it's wings starting to open, with the "baby bigfoot" being just feathers. You can even see part of the owl's foot.

Good catch.

Guest thermalman

DWA quote: "Actually, a hunter in Manitoba shot a sasquatch dead, one shot, from behind, at relatively close range in 1941, thinking it was the wounded moose he was tracking.

That's what he says; and there's no reason to doubt him. (His reported examination of the body revealed a number of subtle ape characteristics most laymen - and many scientists - don't know, which are reported from many other sasquatch encounters as well.)"

http://www.sasquatch...a-01/4533189920 - GII

I'm from Manitoba. This is one, of a few stories from the province, that I would believe. It is a telling old story that describes many details of the shot BF that seem to collaberate with how we describe them, as we witness them now. :)

Edited by thermalman

DWA quote: "Actually, a hunter in Manitoba shot a sasquatch dead, one shot, from behind, at relatively close range in 1941, thinking it was the wounded moose he was tracking.

That's what he says; and there's no reason to doubt him. (His reported examination of the body revealed a number of subtle ape characteristics most laymen - and many scientists - don't know, which are reported from many other sasquatch encounters as well.)"

I'm from Manitoba. This is one, of a few stories from the province, that I would believe. It is a telling old story that describes many details of the shot BF that seem to collaberate with how we describe them, as we witness them now. :)

That this guy spent much of the last decades of his life helping researchers and visiting sighting locales is something that is pretty hard to toss off with the word "kook." His powers of observation would seem to argue against that.

OK, please try to figure this out, it is not too Cryptic...

I found a home that I was happy with, and I bought it for Cash, so I live here, right along with everything that was living on this land before I got here...

Sasquach, was already here !!! :keeporder:

I do not try to chase them out, I just try to live around them...

I have read The Hoopa Project, and Tribal Bigfoot, by David Paulades, and I can tell you that there are thousands of people just like me across this country, Canada and South America...

Bigfoot is everywhere and all around all of us all the time, the one thing that most folks greatly discount, is that these are Humans that we are dealing with, infact Bigfoot are the last of the wild indians... :o

They want to get along with us, but We are very slow on the uptake, sasquach is telepathic, so the already know what your thinking...

It helps to understand their needs, and do for them when you can...

I bought and paid for my home, I fix it and I pay the taxes on it, but it and all the other land around these parts, has always belonged to sasquach and all the other american indians, so we are all Guest's of Sasquach... :nyam:

Sasquach likes to eat my cats, so I keep my cats indoors, I raise Nigerian Dwarf Goats, sasquach also likes to eat goat and dear, I am just lucky, because there are allot of dear around here,,,

The is an adjustment period, getting to know how not to rub eachother the wrong way... :buba:

Sounds like a great arrangement for all of you. I'm curious as to why you feel they are the last of the "wild indians" and how you know they are telepathic - are you also telepathic or have they included you in a treaty pow-wow of some sort? Do they prefer cat over deer and dwarf goat or can the goats protect themselves? Have you thought about calling Matt Moneymaker to document your good fortune? It sounds pretty squatchy!

I'm going to enjoy reading this Manitoba story later when I get home... thanks for those who brought it up in this thread! And it also looks like this thread has been used for a different type of entertainment by others, so great fun all-around :laugh:

Ha ha!

As I like to put it: don't blame the nonexistence of the animal on the people looking for it.

If the skeptics had an ounce of anything I would consider normal human curiosity, they'd be yelling and waving for the mainstream to dive in and solve this once and for all.

Why not just settle for those making claims to provide evidence? Since you can't control the actions of any other single individual, much less the "mainstream" it seems that the only logical way to get evidence on scenarios like this is to ask the folks who have bigfoot living w/them to provide it. Unless of course you are a telepathic squatch who can influence the behavior of others?

That comparison is spot on. It's the backside of an owl with it's wings starting to open, with the "baby bigfoot" being just feathers. You can even see part of the owl's foot.

Good catch.

No, it's not a "good catch". It is not an owl. If you take a good upclose look at the photo, enlarge it if you need, you'll see there is hair, not feathers, and also it distinctly looks like two animals.

Not sure what it is, other than it isn't an owl.

Here is a not nice review:

http://www.notaghost...r-own-show.html

It might surprise you who the critics are.

They addresssed those issues in the first show this season. Hopefully it means they are fighting for a show based less on entertainment and silliness.

Guest thermalman

No, it's not a "good catch". It is not an owl. If you take a good upclose look at the photo, enlarge it if you need, you'll see there is hair, not feathers, and also it distinctly looks like two animals.

Not sure what it is, other than it isn't an owl.

Oh.... Boy? :o

Yep. I'm not sure what it is, but owl ain't it. If what has to be wings are, the proportions are all wrong for any flying bird, let alone owl.

Guest thermalman

The wings are in mid stream of either opening or closing, is the way I see it. Plus, there are obvious feathers protruding on the lower edge of the body.