Finding Bigfoot

Guest poignant

Looks like it's the coyote from the previous picture, partly obscured by the owl, which has its back to the camera and wings half-spread.

Guest Luckyfoot

I'm from Manitoba. This is one, of a few stories from the province, that I would believe.

I was sure I had noticed you reference that before. I'm originally from Winterpeg. I wish I could remember where I read it, but the interlake region , especially northern portion, is s'posed to be prime habitat. If I was living back there ( or if I do end up back there) I would focus some time around there. Curious if you've ever considered there or do you have any place you like to search in the keystone province?

thx.

OK, please try to figure this out, it is not too Cryptic...

I found a home that I was happy with, and I bought it for Cash, so I live here, right along with everything that was living on this land before I got here...

Sasquach, was already here !!! :keeporder:

I do not try to chase them out, I just try to live around them...

I have read The Hoopa Project, and Tribal Bigfoot, by David Paulades, and I can tell you that there are thousands of people just like me across this country, Canada and South America...

Bigfoot is everywhere and all around all of us all the time, the one thing that most folks greatly discount, is that these are Humans that we are dealing with, infact Bigfoot are the last of the wild indians... :o

They want to get along with us, but We are very slow on the uptake, sasquach is telepathic, so the already know what your thinking...

It helps to understand their needs, and do for them when you can...

I bought and paid for my home, I fix it and I pay the taxes on it, but it and all the other land around these parts, has always belonged to sasquach and all the other american indians, so we are all Guest's of Sasquach... :nyam:

Sasquach likes to eat my cats, so I keep my cats indoors, I raise Nigerian Dwarf Goats, sasquach also likes to eat goat and dear, I am just lucky, because there are allot of dear around here,,,

The is an adjustment period, getting to know how not to rub eachother the wrong way... :buba:

It sounds like you live in harmony with them. Kind of like the old stories of when the Indians did years ago.

Edited by Tim Kota

Guest SquatchinNY

Wow!! Are ghosts telepathic, too????

What I mean, is they are not paranormal. They do not have "powers".

No offense to Guest, but I am having a hard time believing his story. No one take offense, and my mind can be changed.

No offense to Guest, but I am having a hard time believing his story. No one take offense, and my mind can be changed.

The way I look at it is: no one story is proof.

But given nothing I can look at and go: that isn't a sasquatch, it's this instead...well, I have no reason to doubt him.

It's hard to toss habituation scenarios onto the pile of evidence, but I can't say people aren't having them.

See, SCIENCE!?!??!?! THIS is what happens when you leave a field to the rest of us. Why not just settle this once and for all?

So....I guess this must mean they aren't talking to you telepathically, huh?

Maybe it just means you don't have powers..... ;)

Guest SquatchinNY

Do you, or do you not, think Sasquatch has the ability to communicate telepathicly. That's all I am asking.

Well we are on that subject, how are the boogers near you doing?

The wings are in mid stream of either opening or closing, is the way I see it. Plus, there are obvious feathers protruding on the lower edge of the body.

I do not see feathers here, only hair.

enhance-1.jpg

Edited by Rockape