Finding Bigfoot

Guest SquatchinNY

Trailcam photo-I personally do not see an owl. I see a blob. I have a hard time seeing anything in that pic. But that is something. It is either big, or close to the camera. Since the camera is high up, it has to be a bird to be close.

Options are...

Bird

Dude in Suit

Bigfoot

That this guy spent much of the last decades of his life helping researchers and visiting sighting locales is something that is pretty hard to toss off with the word "kook." His powers of observation would seem to argue against that.

It is a good old tale but very old. It can't be considered as any kind of proof of anything. Just a good old tale, I still like the fresh approach we see on Finding Bigfoot and would like to eventually see all modern day witnesses on the show. This is the only way we can find out if there is a Bigfoot still out there to find.

It is a good old tale but very old. It can't be considered as any kind of proof of anything. Just a good old tale, I still like the fresh approach we see on Finding Bigfoot and would like to eventually see all modern day witnesses on the show. This is the only way we can find out if there is a Bigfoot still out there to find.

Back for more fun?

No one story is proof of anything. And all the stories in the world aren't, either, until research in the field confirms the animal.

Do you, or do you not, think Sasquatch has the ability to communicate telepathicly. That's all I am asking.

Well we are on that subject, how are the boogers near you doing?

Another of those believe/know things.....

I assume they're doing fine. Nobody's complaining.

You know what I mean.

No I don't!

I don't "believe" much of anything. I either know or don't know.

Although, sometimes I assume or doubt......

Guest SquatchinNY

Sasfooty, by now, most people would say you are avoiding the question. Most people would have answered my question.

Do you know,think,asume,believe,propose, that Sasquatches use telepathy?

Sasfooty, by now, most people would say you are avoiding the question. Most people would have answered my question.

Do you know,think,asume,believe,propose, that Sasquatches use telepathy?

I'll answer for him: we don't know.

Who really cares, until the animal is confirmed?

Once upon a time, infrasound and echolocation might have been labeled The Devil's Work. I say: today's paranormal might be tomorrow's normal, so not so fast with the judgments.

Guest SquatchinNY

I just asked what he thought. That's all I wanted to know.

Thank you. If you don't mind my asking, what observations have led you to come to that conclusion?