Finding Bigfoot

I knew the initials, but thanks for clearing the rest of it up for me, Question, why does BoBo and Matt not get along, they are always together on the show

My take onit is that they're like 2 testosterone filled teenagers arguing over who's the man.

BFF Patron

This link is mia or the real missing-link that is still missing.

I knew the initials, but thanks for clearing the rest of it up for me, Question, why does BoBo and Matt not get along, they are always together on the show

I read earlier that there was a little name calling from MM via Twitter torward James. Didn't get the details of what was said nor the reason why.

Thx. I have considered looking around the province, but right now, northern MN seems to be the closest hot spot. Been planning and working out details of a trip down there soon. Hopefully, this winter or spring 2013. Gonna take quads and my thermal cameras. Sounds like there will be 4-5 of us camping out over a few days. I'll keep everyone posted. :)

Dead on. :thumbsup:

Can I join you?

I don't know why that's broke better hurry and copy and search this

cnn.com Scientists: DNA evidence proves Big Foot is real

It might be gone after today.

Biped.....if that is the CNN video I watched earlier, you didn't miss much. Basically a hatchet job on MK,s release complete with the scientists, wink wink. Just the tip of the iceberg I would say. It is strange that they pulled it though.......

Biped.....if that is the CNN video I watched earlier, you didn't miss much. Basically a hatchet job on MK,s release complete with the scientists, wink wink. Just the tip of the iceberg I would say. It is strange that they pulled it though.......

It's still there, copy my post and search I just watched it again.

They say on it that scientists demand to protect Bigfoot worldwide from the Finding Bigfoot team.

Edited by Tim Kota

Guest wudewasa

Perhaps this thread would be a good place to comment on the current melt down of MM on twitter in regards to Ketchum's press release...

So far today we have:

• Bobo is a "hypocrite sometimes"
  • Dr. Ketchum is a fraud
  • She's using "foreign scientists"
  • MM is the one that called out previous big frauds

I wonder how Bobo and Matt are going to get along now? Is that a bridge I smell burning?

MM = pressure always brings out what's there. He is the Eric Cartman of squatchery. Who wants to work around a guy who constantly behaves like this and assassinates people's characters when he doesn't get his way?

Tell us how you really feel Matt, let the world know what some of us have dealt with for so long! Dig the hole deeper and maybe a squatch will fall in with you. Just be sure that you have some zagnut bars to keep him happy!

That's right MM, you are a self professed expert on bigfoot, but you don't have the academic credentials to deliver, so you resort to peripheral pseudoscientific flavored kool aid to force your beliefs on people. Yes, you founded the BFRO, became a lackey for Wally Hersom, and landed a gig on a reality TV show. Yet after all these personally endorsed accomplishments, YOU STILL DON'T GET A TROPHY!!! Tweet all you want, you are still the court jester of the bigfoot community, laughing all the way to the bank, and I care not for the income that you generate. You aren't what you own!

BFF Patron

No that would be the Blue Forum next in line after JREF.

Guest wudewasa

MM is a smart guy who no doubt is knowledgeable, but his attitude that blatantly and repeatedly disrespects others who disagree with him is disgusting. Go to the BFF 1.0 archives, this isn't the first time he has behaved like this. His character assassinations need to stop. This isn't some legal banter in a courtroom (where he holds no license to practice law). He has the art of alienation down to a science, and now seems to have isolated himself from those closest to him.

• Upvote 1

What a depressing thread to read. I can't imagine wasting so much energy hating someone. Its just like the JREF.

I love the show and find the cast makes it even better. I see Matt as a real person showing his flaws and all.

Guest Guest of Sasquach

You won't get any stealthier camera than a hand-held thermal. You can be up to 200 yds. away, and with good focus, still get a good, identifiable heat signature.

I'm assuming, that with all the equipment you have in place now, you must have some quality photos or vids that would be able to support your claim in some way?

I am working in conjuntion with NABS, everything that I might gaiin will go to them first...

I need prove nothing to you, as I only come here to vent...

How ever, I was having a bit of a spat with them over their accomedations, they wanted the pole barn back, so I puller the trailer full of Hay out, and stacked all the Hay in the Pole Barn...

Today we went over to check it out, and they had broke up one bail of hay and made a bed, we also found a Sasquach Childs Toy...

I thought it was intresting... :keeporder:

The beginning of the end! I mentioned once before, on the forums here, that I thought MM came across as psychotic or possessed on the show. Now, maybe, his true colors are finally showing thru because he was not "THE ONE" with the breakout evidence?