Finding Bigfoot

Well, he may have a hard time keeping those flaws hidden. There may be an opening on the show and you claim to have some unique talents.....why not give them a shout? The show is pretty successful with the current folks on it and losing any of them would probably hurt the ratings. Personally, if Bobo wasn't on there, it would be much less entertaining for myself.

I love the show and find the cast makes it even better. I see Matt as a real person showing his flaws and all.

We get how your gimmick works. Your character has firmly been established. Now scale it back a bit, you don't want to be too obvious!

Guest wudewasa

We get how your gimmick works. Your character has firmly been established. Now scale it back a bit, you don't want to be too obvious!

You aren't suggesting....A SOCK PUPPET?! GASP!

I may have a different opinion but I find it strange that there's so much hatred for MM because of his personality. There's no shortage of BF hunters with attitude so I don't see the need to feel prejudice. The tone on here has been one of jealousy and nothing else. Face it, the man has the best BF show on the TV. He also has the best BF organization in the world with many good members on here. Ratings don't lie.

What a depressing thread to read. I can't imagine wasting so much energy hating someone. Its just like the JREF.

I completely agree, at least I'm not the only one that has noticed.

Edited by Tim Kota

BFF Patron

I can see Bobo's point of view though, after you stride out, and measure out every sighting with a hand-up and a hand-out for effect and other than saying "it's a squatch" and "I think he saw a squatch" or "I think you saw a squatch" for the 50th time, and all your good stuff gets edited out, you'd probably be pretty moribund if you didn't think about that check coming to your doorstep every couple of minutes.

Edited by bipedalist

Guest Guest of Sasquach

Question, WHY SHOULD I BE THE ONE, YOUR HOLY GRAIL !!! to ( MAKE YOUR CASE !!! ) just because all you want to be weekend warriors are too lazy to get of your dead butt's, and do the simple thing...

#1. Plunk down $50.000.00 on a remote home in sasquach alley...

#2 Move in, see what happens, Do The Research !!!

#3 Learn by doing, and when you get DNA samples, and pay for your own testing, invest thousands on covert digital video systems, and you do get some live feeds...

Then lets see, just how willing YOU are to dump it all onto the internet... :fan:

I share with other reseachers who have been at this gave for over 50 years, yes I am a New Guy, but what comes from my place is first proven to be real, then is published in Davids next book...

Have a nice day...

Question, WHY SHOULD I BE THE ONE, YOUR HOLY GRAIL !!! to ( MAKE YOUR CASE !!! ) just because all you want to be weekend warriors are too lazy to get of your dead butt's, and do the simple thing...

#1. Plunk down $50.000.00 on a remote home in sasquach alley...

#2 Move in, see what happens, Do The Research !!!

#3 Learn by doing, and when you get DNA samples, and pay for your own testing, invest thousands on covert digital video systems, and you do get some live feeds...

Then lets see, just how willing YOU are to dump it all onto the internet... :fan:

I share with other reseachers who have been at this gave for over 50 years, yes I am a New Guy, but what comes from my place is first proven to be real, then is published in Davids next book...

Have a nice day...

Your gimmick has been established as well, thank you.

Guest wudewasa

Face it, the man has the best BF show on the TV. He also has the best BF organization in the world with many good members on here. Ratings don't lie.

Les Stroud will give MM a run for his $$$ pun intended. The people in the BFRO have made the organization what it is, and many great people have come and gone from there. Read more about this in the BFF 1.0 archives. MM is a figurehead that stands on their shoulders and claims that he does it all. Ratings indicate popularity, and everyone loves a train wreck. "Here come Honey Boo Boo" has ratings that don't lie as well.

I have no jealousy toward MM, and wouldn't sacrifice my credibility for a check for a show that would portray me and my passion in such a silly and demeaning fashion.

Les Stroud will give MM a run for his $$$ pun intended. The people in the BFRO have made the organization what it is, and many great people have come and gone from there. Read more about this in the BFF 1.0 archives. MM is a figurehead that stands on their shoulders and claims that he does it all. Ratings indicate popularity, and everyone loves a train wreck. "Here come Honey Boo Boo" has ratings that don't lie as well.

I have no jealousy toward MM, and wouldn't sacrifice my credibility for a check for a show that would portray me and my passion in such a silly and demeaning fashion.

Given a choice between Les Stroud and "Finding Bigfoot":

I don't have to watch the latter to know I'd never watch it. All I have to do is hear people talk about it (and watch them flit all over the country, an approach that couldn't confirm a fox let alone an unknown species).

I don't have a TV in my house. But the way Les would do it, I might get cable just to watch it. Just stay away from Todd Standing, Les. John Bindernagel is the Canadian you want to talk to.

Guest wudewasa

Nothing, because while I'm open to the possibility of bigfoot existing, I'm not going to drink MM's kool aid and believe that everything that happens in the woods is because of a sasquatch.

Guest wudewasa

If he doesn't like how the show is edited, then why does he keep stepping up to the plate for multiple seasons? Oh yeah, it's about that check and status, nothing else.

He wants to be in charge, but has become a puppet for the production company. Anything to get paid, huh?!