Finding Bigfoot

Bobo resigning? His most recent Tweet:

Anybody not afraid of little cold and loves outdoors want a well paid job squatchin around the country? Apply to Animal Planet. Or are they adding a spot?

So I tweeted to MM that he is acting like a petulant child and that he must be angry that BF being human means no more group tours to go find him, and that the BF community doesn't need flame wars (all in one tweet!) and he responds "It's pathetic that you have bought into the fact that I am against MK because she thinks BFs are humans and I think they are apes"... so what the hell does that mean?! I asked him to clear it up for me, standing by for what I'm sure will be a clear and reasonable response :laugh:

So I tweeted to MM that he is acting like a petulant child and that he must be angry that BF being human means no more group tours to go find him, and that the BF community doesn't need flame wars (all in one tweet!) and he responds "It's pathetic that you have bought into the fact that I am against MK because she thinks BFs are humans and I think they are apes"... so what the hell does that mean?! I asked him to clear it up for me, standing by for what I'm sure will be a clear and reasonable response :laugh:

ONE TWEET!?!?!? I want evidence. Eyewitnesses, video, tracks and scat.

Speaking of scat...that response, um,....you know...

Anyone get the feeling the Bigfoot World is going down in flames?

The cool part is, Bigfoot doesn't care.

Maybe when the crazy internecine argument stops, the mainstream will finally get interested.

BFF Patron
... so what the hell does that mean?!

Maybe he'll respond to thread here and hammer on you (or me)....., lol.

But I'd like to see him use the quote above with Renae and get to see her unedited response on the show!

...it' just that part of our capacity has been bread out of us

Yah, prob. along the lines of what Renae might consider Making out of the "Leader".

Edited by bipedalist

This is my first post,been lurking for some time now..Matt Moneymaker could see a shadow of a Coca Cola machine in the woods and swear it was Bigfoot..

Guest thermalman

You're sooooooooo BAD! Love it! +1

Not the BF world,.............just FB. :)

This is my first post,been lurking for some time now..Matt Moneymaker could see a shadow of a Coca Cola machine in the woods and swear it was Bigfoot..

That's because he knows they're real. I see that all the time from witnesses. I would question the calm ones over ones like MM. If you witness something that traumatic and nobody believes what you seen I expect them to be excitable and frustrated.

No... not really. The field of bigfooting is fine... it's just the player roster that changes with each new passing development.

Personally, I'm not going anywhere one way or another.

I don't know what MM seen that night in Ohio but I know he believes it was a Bigfoot. I watched him tell the story and he gave me all the indications that he was telling the truth.

Guest wild eyed willy

I am sure I'm missing somthing here in the conversation, what are you saying about MM, Bobo and MK? Can someone explain to me in english whats going on.

I am sure I'm missing somthing here in the conversation, what are you saying about MM, Bobo and MK? Can someone explain to me in english whats going on.

MM is Matt Moneymaker, MK is Melba Ketchum, Bo Bo and Matt don't get along, and MM is upset because he wants to find Bigfoot before MK. Just a little drama in the field.

Guest wild eyed willy

I knew the initials, but thanks for clearing the rest of it up for me, Question, why does BoBo and Matt not get along, they are always together on the show

Edited by wild eyed willy