Finding Bigfoot

You have to remember that anybody and everybody who's either a skeptic, scoftic, or just people with sour grapes are going to find anything to discredit the DNA project. Even digging up dirt from the Better Business Bureau as if that's supposed to mean something- it's just silly.

The one thing that is going to discredit the DNA report is the DNA itself. Without independent verification from reputable is absolutely worthless. Except for forum fodder.

Tim....Matt tries to glean exposure off of everybody else's finds/evidence, as if he is the foremost expert on everything Bigfoot.

That's what he's suppose to do, it's what the show is about. Investigate popular sightings everywhere and see if they can find Bigfoot. You act like he is a total looser because he can't pull BF out of his &$$.

Nah, I don't think he's a loser....He's probably a really smart guy. He just doesn't know what he's doing in the woods, and considering that he has a 'law degree', you'd think that he could discern the difference between fact and opinion. Bobo and Cliff carry that show....The other two are disposable.

Nah, I don't think he's a loser....He's probably a really smart guy. He just doesn't know what he's doing in the woods, and considering that he has a 'law degree', you'd think that he could discern the difference between fact and opinion. Bobo and Cliff carry that show....The other two are disposable.

Clifis has always been my favorite but I think all 4 have their place in making the show a success.

Guest Guest of Sasquach

lost and semi-found?

In regards to Invisible Sasquach, is FLIR the best way to sight them in ???

Oh, and they restacked my hay... :o

The also speak english, other that that, I am about to have a heart attack , and die...

The other night, they were in my goat pen, and I got P.O'd. and yelled at them, at 3:AM, the next night I had to head off an attack on the sasquach by crazed red-necks, then my retarded nephew went up and harassed them...

All you weekend warriors think that to have a family of sasquach residing in your back yard is a Dream Come True ???

As a weekend warrior, you can go home when you tire of sasquach games...

I live here, I have no place to run, or go hide, I have to face them head on, every day... :stinker:

University of Wisconsin anthropologist, John Hawks.

Yale neurologist, Dr. Steven Novella

I'm afraid MM has distanced himself from the DNA until something is proven. Dr. Ketchum jumped in with both feet and when you make a claim like that you need to show that you really have the goods.

If it wasn't a hoax you could be certain the Finding Bigfoot team would be there filming right now.

So whether or not Finding Bigfoot chooses to do an ep about it is now the gold standard for determining what is and isn't a hoax... :haha:

I get why MM is so upset. Final scientific proof of BF (assuming the study holds up) renders all his dog and pony show theatrics at best redundant. He's in the same boat as all the amateur researchers, potentially about to be shoved to the side as the "professionals" move in to take over the lead role in BF research.

Maybe not but the coverage of it is using the "fraud" word often.

Dr. Meldrum said it "was frankly premature and unprofessional"

He said the press release was frankly premature and unprofessional.

Get your facts straight.

So whether or not Finding Bigfoot chooses to do an ep about it is now the gold standard for determining what is and isn't a hoax... :haha:

Pretty much, because if the team thought it was real they'd be all over it. Their already high ratings would blow out the roof. They already have the television spotlight and they would benefit ten fold. I ask why are they not going all in?

BFF Patron

In regards to Invisible Sasquach, is FLIR the best way to sight them in ???

Oh, and they restacked my hay... :o

The also speak english, other that that, I am about to have a heart attack , and die...

The other night, they were in my goat pen, and I got P.O'd. and yelled at them, at 3:AM, the next night I had to head off an attack on the sasquach by crazed red-necks, then my retarded nephew went up and harassed them...

All you weekend warriors think that to have a family of sasquach residing in your back yard is a Dream Come True ???

As a weekend warrior, you can go home when you tire of sasquach games...

I live here, I have no place to run, or go hide, I have to face them head on, every day... :stinker:

Ever hear of the Siege of Honobia? Got body armor? LOL. :elf:

Pretty much, because if the team thought it was real they'd be all over it. Their already high ratings would blow out the roof. They already have the television spotlight and they would benefit ten fold. I ask why are they not going all in?

laughing_smiley.gif

Ever hear of the Siege of Honobia? Got body armor? LOL. :elf:

And nomex underwear?

We watch the show more for the entertainment value than anything else..I love how BoBo and MM always seem to think the branch breaking or a howl is a Bigfoot..Not all of them are,we really don't know.

Guest crabshack

The show seems to avoid hot spots.

Like they really have no real intention of finding bigfoot.

The show seems to avoid hot spots.

Like they really have no real intention of finding bigfoot.

Plussed. They don't even look at their own (very good, important to suss wheat and chaff here) database.