Finding Bigfoot

Prove it.

You'd think that by now the bigfoot fraternity would be used to the frequent outcome of premature claims.

This has been a circus so far. It also isn't the paper, and it isn't the results.

It seems obvious to me that Bobo does believe Justin's story. My guess is they don't want to deal with the sensitive subject of saying on tv that he shot and killed an adult and baby.

The show seems to avoid hot spots.

Like they really have no real intention of finding bigfoot.

Which hot spots are they avoiding?

I'm pretty sure Smeja has said he is working with others besides MK on the DNA testing.

I'm guessing the "others" are the BFRO, which is why MM has launched into a discrediting campaign against Ketchum. He doesn't want her to be the first.

BFF Patron

Well, he better play his hand before Sykes or with Sykes (not that they both can't have something). But I don't want to watch more tirades if Sykes steals his thunder.

Guest thermalman

It seems obvious to me that Bobo does believe Justin's story. My guess is they don't want to deal with the sensitive subject of saying on tv that he shot and killed an adult and baby.

Does anyone know if Justin could lead others to the site of the killing? I might go a long way towards identifying BF by aquiring bone marrow DNA?

Agreed Biped. MM has to stop the BS, it serves no purpose really, just making himself look bad.

Thermal, I'm pretty sure Justin has been back to the site with others.

Guest thermalman

Can they not dig up the remains? Or are people gonna wait for fossilization to take place in order to appease the skeptics in 3012? ;)

BFF Patron

I think Cliff Barackman is the highlight researcher on the show and is the antithesis of everything Presidential!

Agreed about Barackman. Seems the guy doesn't get enough credit and is overshadowed by MM and Bobo. I also think Renae is equally as valuable as she keeps thing on an even keel.

Not that again!

Yes, again. Until the proof is ponied up by the accusing party, it's not going to go away.

I think MM is definately getting better and is a top notch researcher.

Researching how to stumble around in the dark with a camera crew finding nothing, maybe...

True Thermal. At this point I don't care if the find bigfoot or not, I just hope they get footage when Bobo finally punches MM.