Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Could be, but based on that i would not repost that info on a forum without substancial evidence that it is true.

Eh! But you asked me to supply the link? Who is Steve Culls and why does he have an axe to grind against Rick Dyer?

Regarding the Camper vid... The FB/FB guys have been pushing it hard, hence the crap about muscle groups moving etc. I've never been convinced. A decent mask/upper torso suit would be all that would be required. Again, as exciting as all this is we all know it's RD's last hurrah in the world of BF.

I have read the comments from an avalanche of skeptics and RD haters and I dont know what to believe any more. I should crawl back out of the BF community backwards and close the door perhaps......?

NO, you shouldn't. Most won't care what is said about Rick Dyer, true or not.

In this case it is true, it's on record with the Volusia County Sheriff Office and easily found via the web.

http://www.volusiamug.vcgov.org/display.cfm?eventnumber=874921

• Upvote 1

Eh! But you asked me to supply the link? Who is Steve Culls and why does he have an axe to grind against Rick Dyer?

I read the report on Kulls website and it looks legit. It appears that Rick Dyer was arrested for physical assault of a pregnant woman. Charges were not pressed so Dyer was not convicted. Regardless, JackiLB was correct in what he/she posted. So, Dyer's even sleazier than what I thought. Nice....

It takes a warped mind to perpetuate a hoax like the one in 2008 but it takes a really sick mind to assault a pregnant woman.

Guest VioletX

I just read what R Lindsay said about it... he, like me, think that this is no hoax. Ha, I am aligning myself with Lindsay-terrific! ; ]

Ok so I just sent an email to minnow films, lets see if I get anything back.

The email is below...I'd like to think I got to the point, and I do pay my TV licence so as these guys seem to do most of their work for the BBC technically I'm paying them along with many others :-)

Subject: of monsters and men

Hi,

I have a keen interest in the world of bigfoot and I am am member of a forum in the the name of, wait for it.... The bigfoot forums...

Speculation is rife within one of the threads about a gentlemen named Rick Dyer...it is said your company have been following and filming Mr Dyer in regards to him searching for bigfoot. It has been speculated this Mr Dyer filmed bigfoot from his cell phone whilst inside a tent and subsequently shot and killed the bigfoot, at the same time it is speculated that minnow films recorded this from another tent opposite Mr Dyer.

Can yo confirm any of this information or a least put this to bed?

Many thanks

You will have to fill me in with that one as I have the wife asleep at the the side of me so I can't listen lol it's 1:30am here, if I woke her now I'd be sleeping with the dog lol

Hopefully with my email address being .co.uk maybe they will reply, but I doubt it. I'm probably not the only Brit to email them. Fingers crossed

Guest VioletX

Ha ha, I will try to get the scoop, a bit distracted here as well...

You can listen tomorrow it will be archived...oh happy Sunday,lol!

Ok so I just sent an email to minnow films, lets see if I get anything back.

The email is below...I'd like to think I got to the point, and I do pay my TV licence so as these guys seem to do most of their work for the BBC technically I'm paying them along with many others :-)

Subject: of monsters and men

Hi,

I have a keen interest in the world of bigfoot and I am am member of a forum in the the name of, wait for it.... The bigfoot forums...

Speculation is rife within one of the threads about a gentlemen named Rick Dyer...it is said your company have been following and filming Mr Dyer in regards to him searching for bigfoot. It has been speculated this Mr Dyer filmed bigfoot from his cell phone whilst inside a tent and subsequently shot and killed the bigfoot, at the same time it is speculated that minnow films recorded this from another tent opposite Mr Dyer.

Can yo confirm any of this information or a least put this to bed?

Many thanks

Hey Benboy - another Brit here. Let us know if they get back to you. I called them last week (conversation written down a few pages back on this string). I cant believe a film company of this calibre would produce a silly hoax film! Cant wait to see what their take is on this.

I read the report on Kulls website and it looks legit. It appears that Rick Dyer was arrested for physical assault of a pregnant woman. Charges were not pressed so Dyer was not convicted. Regardless, JackiLB was correct in what he/she posted. So, Dyer's even sleazier than what I thought. Nice....

It takes a warped mind to perpetuate a hoax like the one in 2008 but it takes a really sick mind to assault a pregnant woman.

I am a she! :)