Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Yes,and yes, that means you must investigate, search for leftover DNA and other "evidence".

Report back to us when you get something!

:ninja:

I think it was the 6th of sept or oct, maybe I can find out

Yes it happened on the 6th of Sept. Go for it Irish73 go go go!!

Guest VioletX

Yes it happened on the 6th of Sept. Go for it Irish73 go go go!!

Irish? Irish???? Where are youuuu???

He must be hot on a promising lead....

:biggrin: :biggrin:

Edited by VioletX

As long as Mr. Dyer knows we are laughing AT him and not WITH him, I can laugh lol Hope Irish finds for a fact that the whole story is B.S. Mr. Dyer being the one to "prove" Bigfoot existence would be much more unfair than Bill Gates winning a billion dollar power ball lottery. Because Mr. Gates is just already really rich and not full of b.s.

lets not forget about this one Friday, May 11, 2012

Rick Dyer, the man who calls himself "the best bigfoot tracker in the world" has released a couple of photos from about 60 taken of what he says is a young bigfoot. The pictures were taken in Florida this year.

rdbf.png

rdbf2.png

It looks so human that if the government came they would never let him leave with the body. they would take it and do all kinds of testing and at the very least put a gag order on him.

Also, Isn't there supposedly homeless people living there ?

none of them or anyone else would not be curious as to what all the commotion is all about ? no one would investigate a rifle shot outside of hunting season in a camping area ?

Guest VioletX

It looks so human that if the government came they would never let him leave with the body. they would take it and do all kinds of testing and at the very least put a gag order on him.

Also, Isn't there supposedly homeless people living there ?

none of them or anyone else would not be curious as to what all the commotion is all about ? no one would investigate a rifle shot outside of hunting season in a camping area ?

There are all sorts of things I an wondering about. I think RD said he was deep in the woods away from all of the campers. Maybe a couple shots would go under the radar I think.

Secreting a body away without leaks is the part of the story that is the most difficult to fathom.

I did call a couple Universities, but doubt I reached the right contact people and/or departments anyway.

I would think that like TBRC, if I had a mission to kill a BF, I would have a game plan to get the body out efficiently.

@ Violet X

The big difference is that you are an intelligent person, as for RD, well, I think if Marty Feldman(IGOR), in Young Frankenstein picked his brain, it was from the bottom shelf that was labeled, " EXTREMELY ABNORMAL !!" :biggrin:

There are all sorts of things I an wondering about. I think RD said he was deep in the woods away from all of the campers. Maybe a couple shots would go under the radar I think.

Secreting a body away without leaks is the part of the story that is the most difficult to fathom.

I did call a couple Universities, but doubt I reached the right contact people and/or departments anyway.

I would think that like TBRC, if I had a mission to kill a BF, I would have a game plan to get the body out efficiently.

Yes I reacon talking to some of the homeless people might bring up some interesting info. I still reacon if there is a body, then its with Jeff Meldrum at Idaho Uni?? I bet Old 'Melders' is standing in a brightly lit room in the bowels of the University with the poor dead creatures body taking endless measurements and samples and photos and more samples etc etc...

@ Violet X

The big difference is that you are an intelligent person, as for RD, well, I think if Marty Feldman(IGOR), in Young Frankenstein picked his brain, it was from the bottom shelf that was labeled, " EXTREMELY ABNORMAL !!" :biggrin:

HAHA! Yes its almost like something from Laurel and Hardy to imagine RD successfully luring a Bigfoot. I reacon he was just very lucky and the Bigfoot very unlucky! I think if this did happen (and I am still going to put my money on it being true), then RD will get ALOT of money for his story, but generally I am sure it will screw up his life. When you listen to him being interviewed, he does sound a really unstable person. He will be hated for killing this Bigfoot, not just that it was him, Rick Dyer who did the awful deed, but also that he didnt actually need to actually shoot it.

I reacon the film will portray him in a very sad light - but I wont go far enough to say that I will feel sorry for him......not yet anyhow!

Guest VioletX

@ Violet X

haha, maybe it takes an "extremely abnormal" person to catch or kill a Bigfoot. 8 > )

Jacki- I just read that about old "Melders",hee hee hee!

Irish, you are in quite the enviable position. You can physically check the exact spot, interview supposed witnesses, know the likely un named University and may have contacts or friends in said University or inside tracks into the local law enforcement structure there. And if you were in the area, your own personal remembrances of any unusual law enforcement activity or cryptic local new stories, or other occurences may be quite valuable in discerning the truth or fallacy of this story. Supposedly the kill was made shortly after the 911 call, which is documented as to time and place and even witnesses information, though that may be privacy protected, likely the same 911 call center would be connected if the kill was in the same cell tower range. Authorities are usually notified this way, it being the easiest to remember and stressed individuals usually take the easy way out lol Unless of course Mr. Dyer had a special secret number with which he was supposed to contact pre selected law enforcement and scientist in the event of a Sasquatch capture of kill, which to me is unlikely. But seriously you are in a great position to do some serious scrumptiously detailed digging and find some real answers. I am pulling for you. But I think and hope it didnt happen like the story goes.

I don't know about all of that. Even if I did have an enourmous amount of free time I wouldn't waste too much on his claims......HOWEVER............

My warehouse is about two or three blocks from where the alleged 2009 incident occurred, and I live just a couple miles away. I know dozens of people who live between that area and nearby Helotes, Grey Forest, and Boerne, including a few Police Officers and a Sheriffs Deputy. I need more information on the alleged location because so many LEO jurisdictions overlap in the area around Government Canyon State Natural Area. FWIW I've spent a TON of time in the more remote, inaccessible regions of the general area, and I've never seen anything worth mentioning really.

Can anyone provide any more info on the alleged area this happened in?

I don't know about all of that. Even if I did have an enourmous amount of free time I wouldn't waste too much on his claims......HOWEVER............

My warehouse is about two or three blocks from where the alleged 2009 incident occurred, and I live just a couple miles away. I know dozens of people who live between that area and nearby Helotes, Grey Forest, and Boerne, including a few Police Officers and a Sheriffs Deputy. I need more information on the alleged location because so many LEO jurisdictions overlap in the area around Government Canyon State Natural Area. FWIW I've spent a TON of time in the more remote, inaccessible regions of the general area, and I've never seen anything worth mentioning really.

Can anyone provide any more info on the alleged area this happened in?

Hello Irish. the 911 is here on youtube and the witness gives her location at about 24 seconds into the call. They give a map too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BuBLphJ3YAQ#!

Hello Irish. the 911 is here on youtube and the witness gives her location at about 24 seconds into the call. They give a map too. http://www.youtube.c...&v=BuBLphJ3YAQ#!

Mind you this isnt the place where RD was I guess..so this isnt much use?

Pictures "of bigfoot" can turn out to be really weird and actually look like all kinda freaky stuff. That he took that picture I don't doubt but that it's a bigfoot, I wonder.

:Hey, here is a thought: what if it's TRUE???? oh man. That'd be terrrible! Ironical even. Cruel fate. Universe messed up.

lets not forget about this one Friday, May 11, 2012

Rick Dyer, the man who calls himself "the best bigfoot tracker in the world" has released a couple of photos from about 60 taken of what he says is a young bigfoot. The pictures were taken in Florida this year.

rdbf.png

rdbf2.png

gorilla-mask-n-bm242.jpg