Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

I can honestly say that if by some bizarre, crazy twist of fate and this somehow does turn out be as rumoured, it would be the worst BF 'reveal' I could possibly think of. Rick Dyer, of all people, shooting one of these creatures at close range in the back of the head. Tragic.

I would be skeptical if somebody unknown was making the claim to have bagged bigfoot. The fact that it is Dyer makes me wonder why I am even wasting my time typing this.

Edited by corvus horribilus

Katie bar the door! Maybe completely ignoring Dyers story was a huge mistake on my part! I just read where all of this supposedly happened, and if I'm right it is literally right in my neighborhood.

Just to confirm, is all of this supposed to link back to the general area of the 2009 sighting Northwest of San Antonio? Is this the general area, does anyone know? Can anyone give me an approximate date when this supposedly happened?

Guest VioletX

Katie bar the door! Maybe completely ignoring Dyers story was a huge mistake on my part! I just read where all of this supposedly happened, and if I'm right it is literally right in my neighborhood.

Just to confirm, is all of this supposed to link back to the general area of the 2009 sighting Northwest of San Antonio? Is this the general area, does anyone know? Can anyone give me an approximate date when this supposedly happened?

Yes,and yes, that means you must investigate, search for leftover DNA and other "evidence".

Report back to us when you get something!

:ninja:

I think it was the 6th of sept or oct, maybe I can find out

OMG it was really hard getting through that blog radio session.....rick keeps crying about how he is so mistreated. What dpes he expect? I'm not saying this time he is hoaxing again, but he can't expect people to trust him after what he did.

Guest VioletX

Yes,and yes, that means you must investigate, search for leftover DNA and other "evidence".

Report back to us when you get something!

:ninja:

it was the 6th of sept

yes, it was sept 6

Edited by VioletX

What I'm finding hard to believe is this thread has actually reached six pages.

I'll believe he shot a Bigfoot when they televise the autopsy, live. With no commercial breaks.

An autopsy performed by an actual Coroner, who has been properly vetted.

Not his next door neighbor skilled in gutting and skinning deer.

Till then, this whole escapade is a FAIL.

Yes, Rick, that's the price you pay for shamelessly hoaxing, boy who cried "Wolf!".

I should add I am in the "know they exist" crowd, so I'm not contesting that.

Edited by MikeU

Irish, you are in quite the enviable position. You can physically check the exact spot, interview supposed witnesses, know the likely un named University and may have contacts or friends in said University or inside tracks into the local law enforcement structure there. And if you were in the area, your own personal remembrances of any unusual law enforcement activity or cryptic local new stories, or other occurences may be quite valuable in discerning the truth or fallacy of this story. Supposedly the kill was made shortly after the 911 call, which is documented as to time and place and even witnesses information, though that may be privacy protected, likely the same 911 call center would be connected if the kill was in the same cell tower range. Authorities are usually notified this way, it being the easiest to remember and stressed individuals usually take the easy way out lol Unless of course Mr. Dyer had a special secret number with which he was supposed to contact pre selected law enforcement and scientist in the event of a Sasquatch capture of kill, which to me is unlikely. But seriously you are in a great position to do some serious scrumptiously detailed digging and find some real answers. I am pulling for you. But I think and hope it didnt happen like the story goes.

Guest VioletX

Irish, you are in quite the enviable position. You can physically check the exact spot, interview supposed witnesses, know the likely un named University and may have contacts or friends in said University or inside tracks into the local law enforcement structure there. And if you were in the area, your own personal remembrances of any unusual law enforcement activity or cryptic local new stories, or other occurences may be quite valuable in discerning the truth or fallacy of this story. Supposedly the kill was made shortly after the 911 call, which is documented as to time and place and even witnesses information, though that may be privacy protected, likely the same 911 call center would be connected if the kill was in the same cell tower range. Authorities are usually notified this way, it being the easiest to remember and stressed individuals usually take the easy way out lol Unless of course Mr. Dyer had a special secret number with which he was supposed to contact pre selected law enforcement and scientist in the event of a Sasquatch capture of kill, which to me is unlikely. But seriously you are in a great position to do some serious scrumptiously detailed digging and find some real answers. I am pulling for you. But I think and hope it didnt happen like the story goes.

yes Irish you won the BF lottery!

When should we expect the first report? ; D

btw, I like that...pre-selected law enforcement and scientist, always handy to have one in your back pocket..

yes Irish you won the BF lottery!

When should we expect the first report? ; D

btw, I like that...pre-selected law enforcement and scientist, always handy to have one in your back pocket..

plussed Never leave home without them lol

There's an elderly lady in my neighbourhood keeps telling people she is suffering from this and that and people just stopped believing her as she was just bullshitting for attention. She ended up with no friends. Then one day she said she had breast cancer - everyone ignored her and then we all found out that she really did this time. She got lots of sympathy, but still no one likes her.

People do often cry wolf about all kinds of things in life.

He got 6 pages of comments here. Every minute he isn't roundly ignored, feeds the fire.

Whats the saying 'the squeaking wheel gets the oil'? Because RD is loud and irritating and gets up peoples noses, people therefore cant help but notice him and complain! I think he may be telling the truth with this story...!