Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Perhaps the film crew had a suit made up for the documentary and RD was just filming the actor wearing it.

Actually that would make a lot of sense. The face is very convincing I will grant you that.

It would be sweet if the documentary was about Hoaxers. LOL

Who in the world is paying him money yet?

In production

Of Monsters and Men

(working title) bbc.gifbnr_storyville.gif

Minnow Films for BBC

A fascinating and touching portrait of men who are obsessed with monsters and their adventures to find them.

i think it's going to be shown what lengths dyer would go through to hoax.

I'd bet they had a make artist do the Bf, just taking a guy and enhancing features, I don't know much about filming, but i'm thinking they shot through the screen to hide details that would make it evident that it's an actor, it would also help in hiding distance, making it look further away and larger than it is. and it also removes the problem of trying to get the whole body height, size, muscle movement. By just doing the shoulders up, it would be easier to make it look like muscle movement using little air bags, inflating and deflating. Did bill Munns ever comment on the tent video?

[/i][/u]

NO, you shouldn't. Most won't care what is said about Rick Dyer, true or not.

In this case it is true, it's on record with the Volusia County Sheriff Office and easily found via the web.

http://www.volusiamu...ntnumber=874921

And don't forget about the recent E-bay fraud, he was found guilty of taking money from people for cars that he didn't have.

I didn't like him before, know hearing about assaulting a women that is pregnant, now, I despise him.

that is the most indespicable, cowardly actions a man can ever do, what a Scum bag.

I wouldn't want be in his shoes when Karma pays him a visit.

Edited by zigoapex

Not like it isn't a daily occurrence anymore.... :blind:

Groan........... LOL

:sarcastichand:

Is that suppose to be an arrest record? lol fake

Sorry hawko i meant to quote jackie

Well apparantly its real Simplyskyla. What makes you think its fake? What should it look like? Edited by RayG
Removed inappropriate content.

Guest VioletX

Jacki, His recent BTR show addresses these claims, I do not want want to report on it because there was too much household commotion for me to hear clearly. Towards the end he goes into more detail about the film co., University and details about the demeanor, and ape or human qualities of the Ssq.

Is that suppose to be an arrest record? lol fake

It is a matter of public record. All one has to do is google Volusia County Sheriff and enter the appropriate info in the "inmate search" function there.

• Upvote 1

Jacki, His recent BTR show addresses these claims, I do not want want to report on it because there was too much household commotion for me to hear clearly. Towards the end he goes into more detail about the film co., University and details about the demeanor, and ape or human qualities of the Ssq.

Hi VioletX. I couldnt sleep last night and listened to some of it. I remember him saying how so many people wanted to get in on it and these not being people in the Bigfoot community. That sounded fascinating and exactly what I stated about earlier their being a billion red tape factors to sort out prior to this film being released. I bet there's a billion rows going on and Minnow Films are holding a hand-grenade of a film. If the government really dont want the existing of BF being proven because of the logging industries and tourism and many other factors that could change the financial infrastructure of some parts of the US and if there are loads of parties wanting to pay big money to own the rights to the film....there would be a circus going on.

oh yes I also remember him talking about the kinds of cameras minnow films were using and therefore how much detail will show up. He mentioned something about how people will be able to see every minute detail on the sasquatch which will prove its real?

Guest VioletX

Hi VioletX. I couldnt sleep last night and listened to some of it. I remember him saying how so many people wanted to get in on it and these not being people in the Bigfoot community. That sounded fascinating and exactly what I stated about earlier their being a billion red tape factors to sort out prior to this film being released. I bet there's a billion rows going on and Minnow Films are holding a hand-grenade of a film. If the government really dont want the existing of BF being proven because of the logging industries and tourism and many other factors that could change the financial infrastructure of some parts of the US and if there are loads of parties wanting to pay big money to own the rights to the film....there would be a circus going on.

Could our government have any pull, financial or otherwise over a UK film company? I do not see how they could keep something like this quiet, everyone would have to have a vested interest or an NDA.

Could our government have any pull, financial or otherwise over a UK film company? I do not see how they could keep something like this quiet, everyone would have to have a vested interest or an NDA.

Well maybe the government could sue Minnow unless the creature is given a scientific stamp of approval as being genuine - DNA evidence etc... That could cause delays?

Well maybe the government could sue Minnow unless the creature is given a scientific stamp of approval as being genuine - DNA evidence etc... That could cause delays?

Afterall, most people wont believe it unless there is an autopsy! If Minnow release the film saying 'guess what Sasquatch exists and here is our film to prove it' then people would just say hold on, we want more proof scientifically? Its such a hot bed of controversary that I would have thought Minnow would have to step very carefully before releasing evidence of a supposed mythological creature.

Regarding the Camper vid... The FB/FB guys have been pushing it hard, hence the crap about muscle groups moving etc. I've never been convinced. A decent mask/upper torso suit would be all that would be required. Again, as exciting as all this is we all know it's RD's last hurrah in the world of BF.

...only thing that bothers me about the face is that it looks nothing like Pattys'. But then maybe Patty was a mask too and then also there is the possibility that there are different 'species' of sasquatch in different parts of the USA so they could have different faces.

If you accept the premise that past behavior is the most excellent predictor of future behavior well then you don't give these kinds of threads the time of

Yeah but past behaviour has nothing to do with chance and luck :o

JackiLB - the BBC have had a torrid time this year, what with the Jimmy Savile outrage and the George Entwistle debacle. Do you honestly think they would be involved in a spat with the US government over the senseless killing of an as-yet unproven animal? It's really not as complicated as you might think, in my opinion.

It would be easy enough for Minnow to change the title and description of the documentary, should they need to. They don't.

Best regards,

Lee

Edited by dopelyrics

JackiLB - the BBC have had a torrid time this year, what with the Jimmy Savile outrage and the George Entwistle debacle. Do you honestly think they would be involved in a spat with the US government over the senseless killing of an as-yet unproven animal? It's really not as complicated as you might think, in my opinion.

It would be easy enough for Minnow to change the title and description of the documentary, should they need to. They don't.

Best regards,

Lee

Yeah Jimmy Saville and all the old cronies at the Beeb and Newsnight etc..what a farce! I dont really know about possible government arguments with Minnow as I am an artist living in a rural part of the UK who lives in a dreamworld! I am only sending suggestions into the ether and I'm glad to hear me being put right.

...Why would Minnow want to change the title of the film until they have decided what the film is going to be about (that is if the unexpected twist really did happen and the films content changes drastically). They havent admitted to any of RD's story at all so it would make sense that they wouldnt want to change the title yet?

Edited by AaronD
to remove profanity

Haha some might say we're ALL in dreamworld, being interested in Bigfoot!

I realise you are sending suggestions and it's right we should explore all possibilities and theories, until one of them, or none of them, are proven to be correct.

Lee

Edited by dopelyrics

Well exactly. Its good escapism and gets the old grey cells working and you never know, this might all be true and then these discussion would all become redundant!

Guest VioletX

Well exactly. Its good escapism and gets the old grey cells working and you never know, this might all be true and then these discussion would all become redundant!

Nothing is certain in the Bigfoot world, especially right now.

I am with you Jacki, a bit of fancy hopefully will not hurt ; )