Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Same here, but I still hold out a shred of hope that he actually does have something. that tent video was pretty amazing. Time will tell.

Not a chance. The pictures and or REAL corroborating accounts would have leaked by now (it's been 4 months or so). You have the so called scene where an 7ft/500lb BF was killed and authorities would have been brought in (Linsay's account stated that they were, because Minnow Films was concerned that laws may have been broken). Had this occured, you would have a leaked account of this. Then you have transport of this massive body to the storage location..others would be involved and wittness this..this is no small task and would require special equipment. Then you have those from a purported *BIG* university who are looking at the body and DNA..leaks here. Then there's Minnow Films..still more leaks.. BUT>>>>instead>>>we ONLY HAVE DYER telling us the *story*???

He has NOTHING but a *story* to string people along. Not a CHANCE this saga is true.

Edited by ronn1

Does anyone know if this info from Robert Lindsay is accurate?

Sounds like alot of speculating, which is pointless. I'll be the first to say RD is a hoaxer...and a little cocky. Beyond that, I dont know him as a person and I dont know his past. Just because he was a goober that pulled the ultimate hoax doesn't mean he is some crazy loon that beats up his wife. ( referring to the fake police report )

That police report that he beat up his wife or girlfriend, whatever she was, is not fake. It's public record.

It can be found by searching the Volusia County Sheriffs inmate records.

• Upvote 1

Guest wudewasa

Rick is in DYER need of attention. BFF members have been able to write off people like Todd Standing and Biscardi, but they can't seem to shake this guy.

BFF Patron

Well we get a new graduating class every year here at the BFF Wude so it's hard to shake anything in this field without substantial due diligence, personal research and occasional ground-truthing. Some people come to class "home-schooled" and hit the ground running; other's it's a seat of the pants endeavor and it involves getting muddy. Oh the police record lookup ref. site was a real one! Put that rumor to rest now.

Guest Thepattywagon

No ambiguity whatsoever regarding the authenticity of the arrest record. It's an official website. I don't know how someone could construe that it was somehow faked.

Guest Sasquatchum

Thanks Skyla for the link, it put a smile on my face! I did see they are offering Dyer signed copies... I don't know whats my favorite part, the partially nude Dyer-esque figure, the implied path of the bullet (which looks a little like a StarTrek phaser stun beam) OR the handful of ribs. I think I'll go with the ribs. Lol.

No ambiguity whatsoever regarding the authenticity of the arrest record. It's an official website. I don't know how someone could construe that it was somehow faked.

previously somewhere on the threads someone had posted a jpg of his arrest record, which to me, looked faked. Until now, I had never known the source of the record. So...now I know it's true.\ Edited by simplyskyla

Christopher Noel is apparently writing this story as being true in his new book.

I have no idea why.

The idea of a Bigfoot standing in a camp in broad daylight being filmed by people wide awake inside of tents with large shoulder mounted cameras rolling is just absurd.

And don't even get me started on the idea that Dyer was able to exit his tent fast enough to shoot the squatch in the head. Pure fantasty to anyone who understands something about camp visitations. It just doesn't work like that.

Guest wudewasa

Well we get a new graduating class every year here at the BFF Wude so it's hard to shake anything in this field without substantial due diligence, personal research and occasional ground-truthing. Some people come to class "home-schooled" and hit the ground running; other's it's a seat of the pants endeavor and it involves getting muddy.

Guess I'm tired of the remedial learning. lol

Worlds biggest hoaxer bags most elusive species in broad daylight. Unlikely but respect your willingness to take risks because that is definetly going ALL IN.

poker-all-in.jpg

Edited by rockiessquatching