Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Perhaps someone should have another listen to the interviews....unless you simply mean the cloth was never removed because it wasn't there in the first place, because there was no body??

No, I heard it. He said there was a cloth covering from abdomen to mid-thigh that was removed and that's how he knew it was a male. Wait, I will find it.

9:30 in the 2nd interview - white cloth from mid belly to thigh - removed - male

Edited by Belmar

That is what I was wondering...

I do think there is something misunderstood in the communication chain here...or something that will make sense eventually.

Feel free to mock me I will be out part of tonight so I will miss it; D

Muskey alleges that Meldrum responded....

Edited by clubbedfoot

One thing we can surely all agree on is that this story is entertaining and even fun.

First, I thought "whoa, Rick Dyer? hoax for sure".

Then, the convincing Musky Allen interview. "This just might be real."

Then, melodramatic, almost-crying Rick Dyer interviews. "This guy is so obviously a twisted liar."

Then, kbhunter says he has inside sources that suggest a BF body has been viewed. Dang, there probably IS something to it...

Then, Meldrum outs Allen as a liar. Obviously game over.

But then tomorrow...

:)

Here is exactly what I said; http://bigfootforums...420#entry697592

"I have many very good friends in the community and I would never share anything on a public forum if I am asked not too. The information I learned had to do with a few questions I had put out that I couldn't get answers to regarding details of the "examination". People I know that dislike Dyer tremendously think based on the few details we know that a BF body was examined.

Again, my position is neutral and I am waiting like everyone else now."

KB

Guest WldHrtRnch

I agree, but you have no idea how many police officers have had their credibility thrown out the window. Most police forces just shuffle them around in to positions that would not require them to have to go to court. It happens all the time! They do this, because its cheeper than being sued. It is not illegal to play a prank or joke or even hoax anybody.

Thank goodness Chief Turner didn't see it that way.

"Fun" isn't exactly how Clayton County Police Chief Jeff Turner sees it. He has kicked Whitton off the police force.

I do think there is something misunderstood in the communication chain here...or something that will make sense eventually.

Violetx

How many requests do you think Meldrum receives by email to view a Bigfoot body in Vegas????

Seriously you need to let this go. Stop sliding down this slippery slope.

Before this goes any further we can all, as a community stop the rot.

I know some are desperate for any evidence regarding bf and this is where the problem lies, hope can blind our sense of reality .

Remember you are believing a proven liar.

YES...we need to clarify this a bit further. If someone could contact Meldrum on that SPECIFIC POINT relating to ANY REQUEST to go to Vegas. I think Allen may have used another name, since we know *Musky Allen* is an alias.

Violetx

How many requests do you think Meldrum receives by email to view a Bigfoot body in Vegas????

Seriously you need to let this go. Stop sliding down this slippery slope.

Before this goes any further we can all, as a community stop the rot.

I know some are desperate for any evidence regarding bf and this is where the problem lies, hope can blind our sense of reality .

Remember you are believing a proven liar.

No, it's a valid point. We can pinpoint the time frame as well. This should be easy for Meldrum to do...and I'm sure he does NOT get requests to view a body in Vegas very often...if EVER.

YES...we need to clarify this a bit further. If someone could contact Meldrum on that SPECIFIC POINT relating to ANY REQUEST to go to Vegas. I think Allen may have used another name, since we know *Musky Allen* is an alias.

Really? I'm sure Meldrum's email is cluttered with invitations to come view a dead bigfoot from persons not named "Musky". Let it go. This story is dead. Not that it was ever alive. I'm actually surprised that Meldrum even bothered to dignify this whole mess with a response.

For Ronn -

Meldrum first told me the entire Rick Dyer story was "dubious", then he just sent me this;

"You are hearing it from me. I had no idea who Musky Allen was. He made no contact with me. There was no discussion of an invitation to Vegas, no appearance fee requested. etc. Honestly, what little i had heard about Dyer i thought was blow over from the Daisy in the Box joke. I had given it no further thought. When I heard who Dyer was, I couldn't believe that people we giving him any deference whatsoever."

So, there ya go.

KB

njjohn, I will add this was from a direct question from me to Meldrum asking him questions requested from some in this thread. This is his answer to those, not just a generic post on FB.

KB

For Ronn -

Thanks NJ!! Put that issue to rest for good. BTW..I agree with you on how Dyer will handle this with Musky. He can't avoid dealing with it because it's all over the place now.

I wouldn't bother Dr. Meldrum for more specifics. It's on Musky to prove.

Agree..but Musky is caught in a trap he can't escape.

I got that from reading it KB, but yeah, good idea clarifying that. The threads moving so fast, you posted that at about 1:30, so in 4 hours, it's jumped 5 pages lol

Guest WldHrtRnch

Really? I'm sure Meldrum's email is cluttered with invitations to come view a dead bigfoot from persons not named "Musky". Let it go. This story is dead. Not that it was ever alive. I'm actually surprised that Meldrum even bothered to dignify this whole mess with a response.

^^plussed

I am guessing Dr. Meldrum is smart enough to check his email and make sure that there wasn't an offer made by ANYONE to come to Vegas and view a body. In any event, this misstep won't derail this lying duo, they'll have an explanation for it you can be sure of that.

Nalajr

Are we looking at a musky van buren?

I hope you're not really gone L, but more and more I am thinking like Skyla, that there is a connection between Musky and Biscotti.

Does anyone have the link to that RacerX page with the San Antonio location info? Why can't I find it? I need to start keeping notes. haha