Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

For all you guys...please chime in on this>>> I found it odd that the genetalia were not exposed in the Musky viewing. Why is that? Also, the mouth was CLOSED/SHUT and so were the eyes. This is troubling for me...an points to a Fake BODY, since all the aforementioned body parts are difficult to *replicate*. Any thoughts on this?

I'm sticking to my theory of the makeup artists and the bust of bf in the video.

No body was examined.

Explains why no leaks.

Hey, where you been joe? Ah, some guy killed a bigfoot and I had to modify a couple of gurneys to hold it!

No body.

For all you guys...please chime in on this>>> I found it odd that the genetalia were not exposed in the Musky viewing. Why is that? Also, the mouth was CLOSED/SHUT and so were the eyes. This is troubling for me...an points to a Fake BODY, since all the aforementioned body parts are difficult to *replicate*. Any thoughts on this?

Listen to it again, Musky said tehy removed the towel.

Guest thermalman

I "think" once you have over 100,000 hits, Google will pay, in addition to the ad hits? Someone else would know more about it.

My thoughts as well. No male genitalia. Or breasts, if female, mentioned.

As I recall in the interview they mentioned something about the genitalia being COVERED.

Correct this old man's memory!

The first promise of "the video" was suppose to be a thermal image.

Then a B/ W video

Then a color one

All not from RD

Then, it was discovered as his

Did I get that right?

Then come back and tell us why we should treat the current bs he's shoveling with any more respect than he got then.

Interesting question. This is really the crux of the whole thing, in my opinion. I know it seems an alien idea to many people, but respect is important, even for people we think have not dealt fairly with us. I honestly think there is something to the notion that what we put out comes back to us; so that, when we speak harshly about something (or someone) we might justifiably think is "not good", the extra harshness will bite us, not the "not good" thing.

And if we feel we can't say anything nice about someone we don't have good feelings about, then we don't have to say anything. Phew. :)

But we might still have an interest in investigating the claims, and in the story in general.

So that's why, when we speak about this story, and the people involved in it, we need to speak with respect. It's not because there's some magical way to calculate whose coffers have filled up with enough magic "credits" to make the "Respect This Person" bell start ringing. There is no magic. There is no bell. We're just supposed to respect everyone, simply because they draw breath.

Remember the Rubber Mask and Suit that was presented to the media in 2008?

Has anybody ever seen another identical suit or mask anywhere?

Dyer would have either had to commercially purchase the Mask/Suit or he would have had to make the Mask/Suit himself. Now, I don't know what mask/suit making skills Dyer possess, but I would assume his ability to make a Mask/Suit is unlikely, therefore he most likely bought the Mask/Suit. If he was able to buy it, then there should be more than one for sale, but I've never seen one.

Or the Mask/Suit came from somewhere or someone else; someone else who might just keep their feathers numbered for just such an occasion.

http://www.thehorrordome.com/deluxe-sasquatch-bigfoot-halloween-costume.aspx

I posted this about 70 pages back in this thread. lol

Why doesn't Bigfoot Forums have a small space for an advertisement or two, considering this site has well over 2 Million hits, you'd think someone would be cashing in...

Edited by Mounty

Guest thermalman

@ronn1 Not to be a perv, but that would be one of the indicators I would look for in assessing the body of a creature. Hard to fake those IMO.

Edited by thermalman

No Therm that's world ranking as in first (facebook/you tube) to last. Dyer's ranking indicates he's getting less than 1K hits per day.

He claimed around 18K per day before this broke. More RD-BS.

He mentioned the genitalia, but only that it was how he knew it was male, not detail.

Mounty - for the last time, it wasn't a conspiracy, except by Biscardi, Dyer and Whitton. They didn't even buy the freezer until after the second time Biscardi said he visited and saw it. An investigator went to the store it was bought and received a copy of the receipt. It was nothing more than an elaborate lie. The cop involved wouldn't have lost his job if it was simply taken by "them." I understand playing devil's advocate, but the only one claiming MiB's is Rick Dyer, and he's recanted and restated then recanted that statement multiple times.

Guest thermalman

No Therm that's world ranking as in first (facebook/you tube) to last. Dyer's ranking indicates he's getting less than 1K hits per day.

He claimed around 18K per day before this broke. More RD-BS.

His hit rate must be wayyyyyyyyy up these days. Should be some serious coin. One thing about RD, it's all about $$$$$$$$.

Edited by thermalman

As I recall in the interview they mentioned something about the genitalia being COVERED.

Then he said without warning, they removed the towel. He even mentioned the size of its testicles.

And RD must have something up his sleeve with the Dr. Meldrum nonsense he just stirred up.

Guest thermalman

Thanks Hawk-O. Or maybe Musky got mixed up with his timetable and it was his " Vegas companion?" that did the unveiling?? ;)

Edited by thermalman