Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

I hope you're not really gone L, but more and more I am thinking like Skyla, that there is a connection between Musky and Biscotti.

Does anyone have the link to that RacerX page with the San Antonio location info? Why can't I find it? I need to start keeping notes. haha

Here's Racer X's new blog.

http://bigfoottrackernews.blogspot.com/?m=1.

I think Dyer and Musky planned that statement about inviting Dr. Meldrum. I can't see them being stupid enough not to realize Meldrum would refute it. Dyer doesn't like Meldrum, so he might have something he going to try to use to discredit him. Or maybe they are just that stupid.lol

Wow, this response from Meldrum just put a huge fly in the ointment. Lol.... more like a bat in the ointment.

Unless Musky can talk his way out of this one, the train just came to a sudden and unexpected stop.

I have a dollar that Musky will have a similar response to this:

"I may have not been clear on my statement. I didn't actually send him an email but gave him a verbal invitation via a blog or website. I meant to say that but, in the excitement and because I'm so tired from the trip, I accidentally mentioned emailing him."

Ok, I've stooped to a new low, I'm quoting myself. Here's Musky's response to the Meldrum debacle....not exactly what I said but pretty close.

This is from RD's blog:

Q: Did I contact Jeff Meldrum prior to going to Las Vegas?

A: No. Someone has taken a comment I made about Jeff Meldrum and taken it out of context. I never contacted him or anyone else about accompanying me on this trip. It was a short after midnight visit to an undisclosed place and only I was allowed in, there were other people there but I am legally bound to not mention or describe anything about them.

This is what Musky claimed was taken 'out of context'.

"I'd also like to mention about people's comments on why my word isnt important like 'Jeff Meldrums' would be, and that i was paid to lie!! Fact is, I exhausted myself to try and arrange Jeff Meldrum to accompany me with repeated emails...Instead his ego and greed was more important requesting his 'Standard' appearance fee (in the tune of $5,500 even though there was to be no filming) paid accommodations, and full travel expenses paid was the response. Based on that, Meldrums scientific approach was about 'Getting paid' to use his name, NOT to validate any discovery which i tried to do!! Lastly, I'll say this again. I 100% stand behind what i saw, this was a Sasquatch!"

Game Over....

Edited by MarkGlasgow

This just in from RD'S FB blog page:

Bigfoot: The Evidence

In response to the many claims of being involved in a hoax, the gunshot wounds, why he was involved and not an expert scientist etc, Musky Allen has written the following statement:

""Sorry i've been away from my computer. After reading many comments all over the web, i feel it necessary to clear up a few things. My interview everyone listened too was limited due to time constraints and restrictions i was permitted to speak about . There was an autopsy, yes. The 3 shaven areas was where the incisions where made. The body cavity including organs has been removed and preserved. A partial embalming was performed on the specimen (i dont know details on this however). I have no idea if this creature is or has been frozen pryor to our arrival. On the reported gun shot wounds, there was an exit wound (this area was edited out from my original interview) however i couldn't verify collateral damage to the mouth area other than cut's and some possible torn skin in and around the mouth region, otherwise intact. I didnt think this was significant considering the mouth was shut, it may have had it's teeth missing, i have no idea. I'd also like to mention about people's comments on why my word isnt important like 'Jeff Meldrums' would be, and that i was paid to lie!! Fact is, I exhausted myself to try and arrange Jeff Meldrum to accompany me with repeated emails...Instead his ego and greed was more important requesting his 'Standard' appearance fee (in the tune of $5,500 even though there was to be no filming) paid accommodations, and full travel expenses paid was the response. Based on that, Meldrums scientific approach was about 'Getting paid' to use his name, NOT to validate any discovery which i tried to do!! Lastly, I'll say this again. I 100% stand behind what i saw, this was a Sasquatch!""

This is what Musky is - brutally honest. His words always make an impact. So, does this clear somethings up? We predict not, but it is a start, haha.

Like ·

How can Musky now say he was "taken out of context?" Musky wrote these words! Now he's saying they were "out of context?"

How can something be taken out of context when you wrote it yourself?

Lol....I can't wait for him to explain this....

Edited by Cisco

You've gotta admit, the web of deceit was far reaching and ensnared many of our brethren. Dyer fooled 5 BFF'ers (brave and valiant as they were), the 2 FB/FB dudes, and the Crypto Crew. So with my calculator, I'm gonna go ahead and say he came in right around budget. As the great Jeff Meldrum would say, "LOL!!!"

Guest miller44

You've gotta admit, the web of deceit was far reaching and ensnared many of our brethren. Dyer fooled 5 BFF'ers (brave and valiant as they were), the 2 FB/FB dudes, and the Crypto Crew. So with my calculator, I'm gonna go ahead and say he came in right around budget. As the great Jeff Meldrum would say, "LOL!!!"

Well, you can add my name to the list of people he's fooled. As of now I'm still on board with his Sepy 2012 claim. I hope my heart don't get broken again. Like many of the rest of you I was sitting around the TV watching CNN live in 2008. I remember the feeling well. It's just that the tent video and Musky's interview still stand up against the rest of this feeding frenzy in my opinion, but as always time will tell.

Ok, I've stooped to a new low, I'm quoting myself. Here's Musky's response to the Meldrum debacle....not exactly what I said but pretty close.

This is from RD's blog:

Q: Did I contact Jeff Meldrum prior to going to Las Vegas?

A: No. Someone has taken a comment I made about Jeff Meldrum and taken it out of context. I never contacted him or anyone else about accompanying me on this trip. It was a short after midnight visit to an undisclosed place and only I was allowed in, there were other people there but I am legally bound to not mention or describe anything about them.

I retract my last statement, they are that stupid.

How can Musky now say he was "taken out of context?" Musky wrote these words! Now he's saying they were "out of context?"

How cab something be taken out of context when you wrote it yourself?

Lol....I can't wait for him to explain this....

As the great Jeff Meldrum would say, "LOL!!!"

Dying!!

Want to clarify I'm not laughing at anyone here or their beliefs. I'm laughing at how these guys tripped themselves up and are trying to salvage.

Edited by Belmar