Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Oh don't worry, you were one of the 5.

The thing that was absolutely hilarious to me was that the Meldrum comments were posted a couple pages back, and people were still arguing about genitals. HAHA!!!

Edited by arizonabigfoot

Amazing that one post on a social site can totally deflate a hoaxers baloon. When someone with respect and the power of the truth speaks, lying rats run for the outhouses and chamberpots to escape the light. cool. enjoyed the thread though. Later all

Well, you can add my name to the list of people he's fooled. As of now I'm still on board with his Sepy 2012 claim. I hope my heart don't get broken again. Like many of the rest of you I was sitting around the TV watching CNN live in 2008. I remember the feeling well. It's just that the tent video and Musky's interview still stand up against the rest of this feeding frenzy in my opinion, but as always time will tell.

Yup you are certainly one of the five Miller. Feel for you especially after 2008. Don't let it happen again.

So Musky didn't specifically say the emails were to Meldrum.

Who else would he have exhausted himself emailing, to arrange for Meldrum to go?

You've gotta admit, the web of deceit was far reaching and ensnared many of our brethren. Dyer fooled 5 BFF'ers (brave and valiant as they were), the 2 FB/FB dudes, and the Crypto Crew. So with my calculator, I'm gonna go ahead and say he came in right around budget. As the great Jeff Meldrum would say, "LOL!!!"

I still think he has a body/

All over, but the crying Musky and RD!!! :haha: And people wonder why Meldrum charges for his expertise? Perfect example of it with RD! I guess this means the end of FB/FB as well?

Time for :drinks: and :popcorn:

I love it. It just came crashing down. I almost want to applaud. They did a really good job. The super skeptic thing was nearly a stroke of genius. I fell for it until I saw that blog saying just who is this Musky guy? Once you grab that thread it all unravels.

Guest WldHrtRnch

Not much Mounty. RD has a rant on his blog, his retorts to Steve remind me of a 12 y/o adolescent boy. Musky has said he was taken out of context and is about to try and weasel out of getting called out by Dr. Meldrum. House of cards is starting to fall . . .

Who else would he have exhausted himself emailing, to arrange for Meldrum to go?

Sasfooty, I think Musky's words were pretty clear. He exhausted himself in attempts to contact Meldrum via email. I guess we could split hairs and say it's "possible" he himself did not send the email as it could have been sent by his administrative assistant. Regardless, I think the intent is that he sent or had sent emails to Meldrum. Either way, Meldrum did NOT receive them and Musky can't produce them. He can claim he did not personally send them but it won't pull him out of the fryer.

On another note, I think I know who Christopher Noel had as a source for his inside info regarding the tent video. It was the FB/FB guys. I just noticed that Noel was a coauthor of their book....duh. I don't know why it took so long for me to notice. Oh well, late is better than not arriving at all.

Edited by Cisco

Guest Particle Noun

The best part of all of this is FB/FB saying they would SHUT DOWN THEIR SITE if Dyer didn't have a body. Looks like we won't have FB/FB to kick around for too much longer!

No one.

He's been caught out.

Please tell us your 'source' Sas. I'm sure you'll be keen for these 'enablers' to be brought to justice.

Guest miller44

Don't know guys, there are so many people in the BF community who have scores to settle, Team Tazzer, Kulls et al. It's all words going this way and that, and I am not sure what is what..

What I do know is that the tent video and the Musky 1.5hr interview were very compelling. There no part of me that has a short enough memory that I can totally push that aside just yet.

You guys are awesome fo not flaming me, VioletX and Jacki btw. It must take some restaint on your part. It's appreciated.

EDIT: me Violetx jacki, and Hawk-o can't forget Hawk-o! ;)

Edited by miller44