Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Official Statement by “Musky Allenâ€

There are many questions regarding my recent visit to see the body of a Sasquatch supposedly shot by Rick Dyer, at a facility near Las Vegas just after midnight on Wednesday morning.

Q: Of all people in the world, why was I chosen to go see the body?

A: The Bigfoot “community†has undergone dramatic change in the last 4 years, it has turned into a social media experience with skeptics, true believers and researchers debating the evidence on YouTube and many facebook pages. Anyone who has paid attention knows that I have been consistent and persistent in my skeptical view on the subject of Bigfoot/Sasquatch. I was the skeptic “Bigfoot†of Facebook/findbigfoot routinely focused on. They prepared content with the theme of “Musky versus Bigfoot†and I happily debated them.

The invitation was spontaneously made by Rick Dyer on his internet radio shows and I took him up on the offer. The offer was made to others but I must have been the most persistent person in making sure that it happened, I was convinced it was a hoax and I was going to expose it. I felt strongly that FB/FB was wrong on this video and I hammered Rick Dyer and FB/FB over the tent video. When I received multiple Non-disclosure documents, I began to wonder if this could be real. I spent considerable time and money with my Lawyer to get them drafted correctly. I purchased my own accommodations and made the flight from Chicago.

Q: Why did I not bring Jeff Meldrum or someone similar to see the body?

A: First, the NDA’s only specified me, and only I had the legal permission to go see the body. Second, up until the moment I actually got into the room, I thought it was a hoax. Third, there is NO WAY Dr. Jeff Meldrum would ever have submitted to security per-cautions that I had agreed to. Remember, I was flying to Las Vegas to meet a man for the first time, who was going to blind-fold me, drive me for four hours and then take me to see the body of a Sasquatch. VERY few people would submit to those conditions. Maybe only a tough guy from Chicago’s south side would agree to that.

To be clear, the last time I attempted to reach Dr. Meldrum was in 2009 when I was doing skeptical research around the Snelgrove Lake incident and his book Legend Meets Science. I learned that his speaking fee was $5500 plus travel expenses, but was unable to reach him at that point.

Q: Did I contact Jeff Meldrum prior to going to Las Vegas?

A: No. Someone has taken a comment I made about Jeff Meldrum and taken it out of context. I never contacted him or anyone else about accompanying me on this trip. It was a short after midnight visit to an undisclosed place and only I was allowed in, there were other people there but I am legally bound to not mention or describe anything about them.

Q: Could I have been hoaxed?

A: There is absolutely no way I could have been hoaxed. I have never been so shocked in my entire life. I am still trying to grasp the whole matter. This had been a massive living, breathing, flesh and blood creature that had died and had been carefully embalmed and an undergone some procedures.

Q: Why has the body not been released?

A: The body is to be released after the premier of a movie that is being produced and filmed by the English film company.

Q: What is a general description of the body?

A: If you listen to the interview with Jack Barnes and Jeff Andersen, I give very specific details.

Q: Was there an autopsy?

A: There had been an autopsy. The 3 shaven areas were where the incisions had been made. The body cavity including organs has been removed and preserved. A partial embalming had been performed on the specimen (I don’t know details of this however). I have no idea if this creature is or has been frozen prior to my arrival.

Q: How was the creature killed?

A: I was not there to determine cause of death. I was there to confirm if it was a real Sasquatch. Going from memory there was an exit wound, I mentioned this to Jack and Jeff in the during a debriefing before the interview. Jack and Jeff did not ask me a question about bullet wounds. I do know they intend to do another interview with me, I know they have many more questions. I do not remember any collateral damage to the mouth area other than cuts and some possible torn skin in and around the mouth region. The appeared to be intact. The mouth was shut, it may have had it's teeth missing, but I have no idea.

Q: How do I feel about the whole matter?

A: Flying home to Chicago I realized that I would be in a pickle. I knew that people would think that I had been paid, or part of a hoax with Rick Dyer. All I can tell you is that I have been a hoax-buster for a very long time in many different forums from the Randi foundation to facebook. My past skeptical reputation has been very consistent. I think that is one reason why I was chosen and why the FB/FB admin team backed my visit.

379682_10152552446270721_1535807227_n.png

So, Daisy, now Dyer (again), I wonder whats next? People are sure going to have to get creative for future hoaxes. I'm sadly looking forward to the next one.

Guest WldHrtRnch

So Musky didn't specifically say the emails were to Meldrum.

Who else would he have exhausted himself emailing, to arrange for Meldrum to go?

All he has to do is produce some screen shots of those emails I suppose. He wasn't specific, but sure implied that he'd directly emailed Dr. Meldrum. Now he is recanting and says " I never contacted him or anyone else about accompanying me on this trip."

Two completely different stories.

Edited by WldHrtRnch

The best part of all of this is FB/FB saying they would SHUT DOWN THEIR SITE if Dyer didn't have a body. Looks like we won't have FB/FB to kick around for too much longer!

Wait. Aren't they supposed to see the body? Ha ha ha.

The problem is they made a claim against what is probably the St.Peter of Bigfootery, with Bindernagel a close second. There is no way that anyone can say Meldrum is lying and I believe Musky over him and retain any credit on this forum or in the BF community. Now they are either stupid beyond the pale, or they have some other trick up their sleeve. I know fence posts that are smart enough to no get caught in that kind of lie...I am curious to see what they have to contribute now..

Guest miller44

Hey guys do me a favour; someone post a quick writeup after Dyer's radio show tonight. I am heading to work on a graveyard shift and can't get internet radio there, but I can read a write up if someone posts one, thanks.

:tommy:

Please tell us your 'source' Sas. I'm sure you'll be keen for these 'enablers' to be brought to justice.

Although I'll admit that it's not looking good for RD, things aren't quite to the point that my sources need bringing to justice, yet.

As I said 20 or so pages back, I hope it is a hoax, but so far I'm not convinced.

I had personal correspondence, weeks ago, with fb/fb regarding Rick Dyer:

Me: Thing About Rick Dyer... He's a multiple hoaxer, and his gig is to cast doubt on the Bigfoot scene. To what end, I don't know...

Bigfoot: Time will tell...

My reply a few minutes ago:

Me: Time just told...

Maybe I missed it: exactly where did Musky's comment on Meldrum first appear? I see Crypto Crew states Bigfoot: The Evidence as the source, but who exactly is that? Can't find the comment on Allen's facebook page. I'm trying to find the original statement by Allen himself.

I must say, as a hoax this is totally underwhelming: no big reveal, no media frenzy?!

Not sure many will be tuning into to hear what RD has to say tonight Miller.

Dead in the water.

Thanks Sas. RD may have a few more tricks up his sleeve yet. Ever the showman.

Edited by MarkGlasgow

Maybe I missed it: exactly where did Musky's comment on Meldrum first appear? I see Crypto Crew states Bigfoot: The Evidence as the source, but who exactly is that? Can't find the comment on Allen's facebook page. I'm trying to find the original statement by Allen himself.

I must say, as a hoax this is totally underwhelming: no big reveal, no media frenzy?!

RDs blog. But if you scroll up a bit, Cisco has it copied in one of his posts. it's a bolded paragraph, should be easy to find

post 3670

Edited by Belmar