Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

I am not totally sure that RD has perpetrated a hoax on us or not yet. But for some strange reason I now find myself more interested in the BF phenomenon. I was an extreme skeptic regarding the existence of BF. Now, and I can't explain why, I feel less skeptical. Not because I believe RDs story, but because of reading more. It's crazy.

In the famous words of BoBo Faye,

"Welcome to the club".

Don't even try to explain it....just go with it.

Dyer just said he was interviewed by a major news organization and the story is going to break during "sweeps week"

Riiiight. They're going to sit on this news. In other words, they don't believe him.

I'm sorry to say that I don't think this whole thing is a done deal yet. Dyer and Musky have something up their sleeve. No way this ends like this. I'm not saying I know anything or that I believe Dyer, I'm just saying.

I did hear from someone that told me the Spike Tv show has not been put on hold. Not that that really matters at this point.

I still haven't figured out if FB/FB is in on this or are just ridiculously gullible. I know they normally are ridiculously gullible so I'm leaning towards that. One thing for sure is if this is a hoax Dyer will tell the world they were in on it even if they were not. I'm not sure they realize that yet, but rest assured that is what will happen.

The thing is Dyer and Musky always talk about how the bigfoot community is so gullible and will believe anything so it makes sense they would be going after FBFB in this.

I'm really curious as to what will happen when FBFB sees the body. Funny, that Dyer could probably show them a stuffed bear and they will think it's a real bigfoot. It's also funny that the biggest skeptic in the community asked basically one question when viewing it and seemingly didn't even examine it very closely.

Riiiight. They're going to sit on this news. In other words, they don't believe him.

Exactly! if they even remotely believed it would already be on the air waves!!

It's understandable Rich1016, just don't tell me you shot one outside of Lowe's in Tucson in a couple of weeks.

I actually have dreams of befriending BFs. I sometimes think I'm losing it lol.

I love it. It just came crashing down. I almost want to applaud. They did a really good job. The super skeptic thing was nearly a stroke of genius.

Meh, I give him a A for effort, but it was obvious to most that this was a load of hogwash from the start.

1st clue - It's Rick Dyer.

2nd clue - It's Rick Dyer

3rd clue - It's Rick Dyer...

Dyer said on his preshow he is enjoying the "up" and "downs" of this story and very very soon we will see another "up."......can't wait dyer, bring on the fun! lol jk

Edited by simplyskyla

No time for doublethink. There is no body, there is no facility, there is nothing to view. As The Tempations would say, "It was just his imagination".

Meh, I give him a A for effort, but it was obvious to most that this was a load of hogwash from the start.

1st clue - It's Rick Dyer.

2nd clue - It's Rick Dyer

3rd clue - It's Rick Dyer...

Anybody still wanna believe this hogwash just refer back to Rockape's post!!

While RD tries doing some damage control, I think I'll repost this from Bigfoot Evidence (not RDs blog). It's very interesting, especially the early sequence of events.

"Since we've obviously been avoiding this latest hoax attempt, which resembles the 2008 Bigfoot Biscardi/ Dyer hoax in many ways, here's a quick run down:

• A guy named "Dan Morgan" posted a video of "Bigfoot" stalking his tent.
  • We saw it when it had 0 views and decided to skip the video due to the obvious costume used in the video.
  • FBFB picked it up when it was at 2 views -- and confirmed it to be a real Bigfoot!
  • The Squatch Detective, Steve Kulls did some digging and linked the tent video back to Rick Dyer, an infamous hoaxer who made a ton of cash in 2008 for hoaxing the world that he had a Bigfoot body in a freezer.
  • Dyer immediately denies he has anything to do with the "tent/camper" video.
  • FBFB, (probably in an effort to save face), puts the "camper/tent" on the top 10 list of greatest Bigfoot footage ever.
  • FBFB published a book, "You are Sasquatch", with a photo of the tent video/camper.
  • Dyer latches onto FBFB and fed them as much information as they needed.
  • Dyer latches onto anyone who can give him press, including The Crypto Crew.
  • Dyer latches onto Musky Allen, a frequent commenter on FBFB fan page.
  • Latching onto the popularity of the tent video (which now has a confirmation video by FBFB with over 372,000 views on YouTube), Dyer realizes that this is his big chance. The window is now wide open.
  • Dyer makes a bold statement and adds more the story, He had shot the Bigfoot -- And a film crew was there to capture the moment! Wow!

Still with me? At this point, it's laughable, I know. Even though the tent video is now admittedly from the known hoaxer himself, it's now impossible for FBFB to backtrack. Dyer's tent/camper video is mentioned in their book!"

There is more ... http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.ca/2013/02/dr-jeff-meldrum-shoots-down-musky-allen.html