Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

I never have been a fan of FBFB with this fiasco I dont believe I ever will be. Either they are the most gullible naive people associated with BF community or they are in on this hoax with RD either way not my kind of people

Sorry, had to chime in here. Honoured is a valid spelling here in Canada or anywhere else that follows the Queen's English. :) Opps, see that was already covered. My bad. ..or is that couvered? ;)

Thauts compleutley correuct Dmakeur, theuse guys alwuays leuave theuir u's out.... Just pluane lauzy

Edited by lil foot

I've always secretly wondered if FB/FB was some kind of weird social experiment with motives that are not known to the general public. It seems like it could range anywhere from some kind of inside joke, to a well crafted study in manipulation. With some of the severely lame videos they confirm, it just seems that they have to be doing it for a reason.

Or they could just be dumb.

I never have been a fan of FBFB with this fiasco I dont believe I ever will be. Either they are the most gullible naive people associated with BF community or they are in on this hoax with RD either way not my kind of people

I've always secretly wondered if FB/FB was some kind of weird social experiment with motives that are not known to the general public. It seems like it could range anywhere from some kind of inside joke, to a well crafted study in manipulation. With some of the severely lame videos they confirm, it just seems that they have to be doing it for a reason.

Or they could just be dumb.

Agreed. Dyer will be doing us a favor by taking those guys down.

• Upvote 1

This photo posted in the comments on FBFB shows the original statement came from MA.

musky-1.png

Dyer just distanced himself from Musky on his Bolgcast tonight. Says they aren't close friends and have no relationship whatsoever. Said he has no control or influence of what Musky may say or do and isn't about to try and explain any comments he makes. Musky is simply an outsider who was invited to view the body and can say or do whatever he wants.

I've been away for a few hours and tried to do my homework by reading the last 5 or so pages as closely as I could -- twice, even -- and it seems that everyone has decided that this story now longer has any chance of being true -- that the case is closed; that "it's over" -- because Musky Allen says he sent some emails to Dr. Meldrum, and Dr. Meldrum says he didn't.

Did I get that right? Was there something else that happened to turn on the lightbulb for everyone? Or is that it?

^^ That's pretty much it, I believe. Dr.Meldrum's integrity is unassailable in this community. To put the hoax up against that integrity was a lethal mistake. And rightly so. If I had to wager on who was truthful between Meldrum and Musky, I'll take Meldrum any day. So would probably about 90% or more of this forum.

• Upvote 1

I don't know what happened with Musky,,but I'm listening to Dyer now and again he states he's not in control of Musky's statements nor does he feel he needs to defend what Musky says. Musky is not in the Dyer camp and was merely a third party he invited in. I'll keep everyone abreast of any further comments.

Guest TxNative

I didn't know much about Dyer until I started visiting BFF. Having listened for about 35-40 minutes to his "broadcast"....I think I know

why he is viewed with such disdain....(not even considering his previous deceptions).

Right now,...I'm hoping that he's lying now....mainly because I would hate for all the world to start thinking that all "Texans"

conduct themselves with such a lack of class. I'm embarrassed to think that HE will essentially be representing Texas...even Americans,

if in fact he can produce this BF he claims to have killed....for a number of reasons besides being classless. I'm trying not to let my disappointment influence my assessment of him in this post.....To me,...it says a lot about a person to broadcast...worldwide....without

enough respect for his audience....to refrain from peppering his dialog with so much profanity...."f- bomb" used many times......and during the whole time....you can hear his young child - playing next to him,...in fact he remarked that the child is in his papers...evidently right there beside him.

I can break loose with a few cuss words myself....but I would never do so with thousands of people listening.....especially if I wanted to impress. He was asked why did he <allegedly> shoot the BF.....his 1st reason was..."for redemption" ...(another example of no class)...

then later contradicted himself....(can't remember just how he put it). Very clear to me that he is all about promoting RD....no remorse

that I detected, for killing such a creature (claimed he was 20 ft away when he shot it)...claimed "they" spent $30K on a reefer truck

to keep the "body" preserved for "days and days".... until the proper professionals could be contacted to examine the body....a lot of big talk by what I consider a small man. It's a shame if he really did obtain a specimen....

I was NOT impressed. I quit listening.

And the plot thickens again. Dyer distanced himself from MA and has just agreed to let Joe Show of Project Sasquatch come to Vegas and see the body. Hot diggity, this is better than a soap opera, if it wasn't pathetic. Joe Show has the perfect person to give him a few anatomy lesson, none other than Dr. M.

I didn't know much about Dyer until I started visiting BFF. Having listened for about 35-40 minutes to his "broadcast"....I think I know

why he is viewed with such disdain....

I was NOT impressed. I quit listening.

I hear you... The challenge, for a lot of us, has been to keep our eyes on the facts, as much as we can, and not be distracted too much by personalities. In my view, one has little to do with the other.

^^ That's pretty much it, I believe. Dr.Meldrum's integrity is unassailable in this community. To put the hoax up against that integrity was a lethal mistake. And rightly so. If I had to wager on who was truthful between Meldrum and Musky, I'll take Meldrum any day. So would probably about 90% or more of this forum.

Thanks, dmaker. I really wasn't sure....

From my point of view, though, Musky's veracity on this point (whether or not he contacted Dr. Meldrum) doesn't have anything to do with whether or not Mr. Dyer has a body.

Edited by LeafTalker

Leaf...

Agree on this>>>

"From my point of view, though, Musky's veracity on this point (whether or not he contacted Dr. Meldrum) doesn't have anything to do with whether or not Mr. Dyer has a body."

RD should probably just agree to let Santa come see the rotting BF. Everyone knows that Santa never lies.

I hear you... The challenge, for a lot of us, has been to keep our eyes on the facts, as much as we can, and not be distracted too much by personalities. In my view, one has little to do with the other.

Thanks, dmaker. I really wasn't sure....

From my point of view, though, Musky's veracity on this point (whether or not he contacted Dr. Meldrum) doesn't have anything to do with whether or not Mr. Dyer has a body.

Really? I mean, seriously? If he would lie about that, how can that not taint the rest of anything he says? So he can lie about one thing, but be telling the truth about everything else? That works for you in your world? OK, I get it now. You're saying that MA went and saw a body, and it could be real, regardless of everything else? Ok..sure. Not on board with that by any means, but ok.

Edited by dmaker