Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest Thepattywagon

"The challenge, for a lot of us, has been to keep our eyes on the facts, as much as we can, and not be distracted too much by personalities."

I don't know what you're keeping your eyes on, but they are not facts. We have no facts. All we have from him and his are claims backed up with more claims.

The only facts we have on this Dyer guy are from his last freak show in 2008.

^^ Fairly confused too Cervelo. I think what was being said was that maybe MA contacted Meldrum, maybe he didn't, but he still could have viewed a body, regardless. He could lie all day long about things that have nothing to do with the viewing of the body, and that's ok, it doesn't necessarily call into question the rest of it?

Funny, I wasn't listening to the show, but saw when Joe posted it on facebook. We have a mutual friend and I just found out it's apparently true. I have a feeling something will happen and he won't actually get to see it because of some crap Dyer comes up with though.

I knew this thing wasn't over. ugh!

Right now,...I'm hoping that he's lying now....mainly because I would hate for all the world to start thinking that all "Texans"

conduct themselves with such a lack of class. I'm embarrassed to think that HE will essentially be representing Texas...

I'm not sure really where Rick Dyer is actually from, but I'm pretty sure it isn't Texas. I think Georgia has to claim him unfortunately for Georgia.

I hear you... The challenge, for a lot of us, has been to keep our eyes on the facts, as much as we can, and not be distracted too much by personalities. In my view, one has little to do with the other.

That Rick Dyer is a known serial hoaxer and compulsive liar IS a FACT, not a personality conflict.

• Upvote 1

Leaf...

Agree on this>>>

"From my point of view, though, Musky's veracity on this point (whether or not he contacted Dr. Meldrum) doesn't have anything to do with whether or not Mr. Dyer has a body."

Yeah, those things don't seem related, to me.

It's been fun watching your process with all this.... You really seem to think things over, and are not afraid to change your position. Takes courage, I think. (And I'm not suggesting anyone else needs to change their position. The process itself is the adventure.)

Musky on right now...look at the video from around 7:45..he DENIES inviting Meldrum..period. He did invite him on another venue in 2009 and this is being misinterpreted. Just listen to the blogcast on his website.

So where does the lying part fit in since it's a fact or is that a personality issue LOL ;)

There's only one lie (if it is one) that matters, yes? Either Dyer is telling the truth about having a body, or he isn't.

Anything else he may or may not be being truthful about has no bearing on anything.

^^ Fairly confused too Cervelo. I think what was being said was that maybe MA contacted Meldrum, maybe he didn't, but he still could have viewed a body, regardless. He could lie all day long about things that have nothing to do with the viewing of the body, and that's ok, it doesn't necessarily call into question the rest of it?

Yeah! That's what I meant. Thanks.

"The challenge, for a lot of us, has been to keep our eyes on the facts, as much as we can, and not be distracted too much by personalities."

I don't know what you're keeping your eyes on, but they are not facts. We have no facts. All we have from him and his are claims backed up with more claims.

The only facts we have on this Dyer guy are from his last freak show in 2008.

I don't think there are "no facts", but there are precious few, you're right. That's why we're all still here; we're waiting for some more facts.

It would just be nice if, in the interim, we didn't have to say bad things about people to keep ourselves entertained until more facts trickle in.

But I admit, it feels like it's been a long wait, and that's kinda painful..... :(

Musky on right now...look at the video from around 7:45..he DENIES inviting Meldrum..period. He did invite him on another venue in 2009 and this is being misinterpreted. Just listen to the blogcast on his website.

Really? c'mon he wrote it!!! and wrote Meldrum answered him and wanted $$$ to come down!! hes in on it!! it ridiculous that anybody who has followed this thread would still support RD and MA and FBFB!

Guest TxNative

Leaf..........you're point is well taken. I guess my emphasis on his behavior ...was my take on a different sort of fact.

Believe me,...my critique of RD wasn't to impress anyone nor to entertain myself.....I was trying to explain why I understand why so many

comments that I've read here were not favorable......besides the deception. After thinking about it,...I probably assumed that some here.. had had some level of interaction or communication with him. His type of character made it easy for me to connect the dots from what I heard tonight....to what was presented as "facts" about what he's done in the past....and his lying. It was my honest opinion of him....not a cheap shot.

Edited by TxNative

Guest Thepattywagon

Leaftalker, please point me to a precious fact in this latest story that can be corroborated with evidence that I can see.

One would be nice. Until then, I choose not to confuse fact with unsubstantiated claims. You may do as you wish.