Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

This is by far the best presentation by Dyer. Musky did run on and was agitated...but he did give an account of the *meldrum* statement and how it was twisted around. Again..LISTEN to the video from 7:45 on.

Edited by ronn1

Ronn, he posted this on FB just the other say and talked in the sense that he tried to reach out to Meldrum recently, not in 2009.

I would'nt tune in to that guy's radio show just so he doesn't have 1 more number to say "look! they're ALL PAYING ATTENTION TO ME!!!" I'm a nobody who works in the prison system and my life sucks so bad that I have to live my life a lie"

Edited by SoFla

Well Musky slipped big time on Dyer's show. Musky admitted he was working with Rick to expose Shawn Evidence, that was quite a while ago. Evidently Rick and Musky have been coordinating for a while now.

BFF Patron

Time has told!

Well Musky slipped big time on Dyer's show. Musky admitted he was working with Rick to expose Shawn Evidence, that was quite a while ago. Evidently Rick and Musky have been coordinating for a while now.

Is this show archived like blogtalkradio? I'm curious to listen even though it would pain me to do so.

Ronn, he posted this on FB just the other say and talked in the sense that he tried to reach out to Meldrum recently, not in 2009.

Just listen to the video @7:45PM PACIFIC TIME on ...then we can talk.

Is this show archived like blogtalkradio? I'm curious to listen even though it would pain me to do so.

Yep..

if this is a hoax is the best so far. Guess time will tell

^^^^^^

THIS

Edited by ronn1

it was right at the end. Right after Musky slipped the show cut off, I don't know if the show ran out of time or Rick shut it down.

This is all build-up for some fraudulent payday. if you have a real body, none of this is necessary. Sell it, video it, hell, give it away if you want. If you want to profit by this, it's not difficult, if you have a real body. I can't even believe so many people are giving these idiots the attention they do not deserve. No wonder the straight media mocks Bigfooters.

Leaftalker, please point me to a precious fact in this latest story that can be corroborated with evidence that I can see.

One would be nice. Until then, I choose not to confuse fact with unsubstantiated claims. You may do as you wish.

Ditto.

Leaftalker, please point me to a precious fact in this latest story that can be corroborated with evidence that I can see.

One would be nice. Until then, I choose not to confuse fact with unsubstantiated claims. You may do as you wish.

Well, I'm not the keeper of the facts (they leak out of my head fast; what I retain is the overall picture they create), but there's a bunch of 'em back there somewhere in this thread.

You know, like, there was a film company filming a movie outside/near San Antonio on Sept. 6; there was a 911 call about a BF being in that area on another occasion; blah, blah, blah. They're all, like, "little facts"; facts that, in the aggregate, start to paint a picture that's kind of interesting. In the absence of what might be considered to be a credible witness -- say, the person at the center here, Rick Dyer -- you have to be a detective, and look at other types of information that might (or might not) corroborate the story presented by your witness.

And many much sharper brains than mine have, in fact, brought to light information that supports Rick Dyer's narrative, or at least parts of it.

That uncovering (and subsequent vetting -- to the extent possible) of all those "little" facts, and their assembly into the larger picture, have persuaded many people that There's Something To This.

Me being one of those people. :)

Does that help?