Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

I followed the story very closely. I hadn't given Bigfoot much thought for the first 32 years of my life. I was just coming off getting drafted into the field in Novemeber, 2007 when I got a look at one for well over a minute in my scope on a Elk hunt near Seligman, AZ. By the way, it was not more than a few miles away from the Larry Jenkins toenail find. I think my encounter was a bit before that though, so when that story broke, it was pretty cool to tell my buddies, "see they're up there!!".

Great! Have you a a full account I can read?

Thanks

I talked about it in one of my early posts, I will see if I can dig it up.

Thanks a lot, I appreciate it.

The point to my question was to see how people felt when the hoax was revealed in 2008.

Best,

Lee

You know, now with spring happening, I think I will turn my energy to going out in the woods. Not listening to some Jim Jones and drinking their kool aide!

Yeah I was pretty bummed out when the hoax was blown open in 2008. It's not like I was totally devastated or anything like that, but I definitely felt that we all experienced a pretty big setback when it comes to mainstream acceptance. Any story involving bigfoot since then has definitely had much more of a joke feel to it.

Guest miller44

Quick question for everyone currently involved in this thread:

Who was "into" Bigfoot when RD pulled off his 2008 hoax?

By "into", I mean had an active interest - be that out in the field or as a participant in this or another Bigfoot related forum (please state if you are willing).

Thanks.

Lee

I was into it in a big way, and for 15 years before that as well. Watched the press conference live in 2008 and all that stuff. The only new thing about this for me about it this time around is the talking about it on the internet part.

It will definitely be a "fool me twice" scenario if RD got me again; if such was the case, as you pointed out in that longer post last night, it's shame on me as much as him.

I was into it in a big way, and for 15 years before that as well. Watched the press conference live in 2008 and all that stuff. The only new thing about this for me about it this time around is the talking about it on the internet part.

It will definitely be a "fool me twice" scenario if RD got me again; if such was the case, as you pointed out in that longer post last night, it's shame on me as much as him.

Personally, I have no regrets on comming out here and stating by belief in his story. It's really a result of simply listing to his recent radio blogs and Musky. There has been NO VALID EVIDENCE presented yet...NONE. My belief is simply a result of what I've seen and heard from Dyer. Much of it isn't *pretty*...but it rings true. Just too much of *A WEB TO WEAVE* to pull this off as a hoax..especially if Musky is a naive participant.

Edited by ronn1

Guest miller44

Count me in. How can I contact Rick and let him know that I'm willing to volunteer?

Not a 100% sure, but you could call into the next show I guess. Just tell him that you are THE guy who outed the location in SA.

RD has mentioned your find/claim on the air many times, but he's not mentioned you by name; he'll know who you are if you can find a way to contact him.

Of all the people in bf he seems to be someone who makes them selves available. Perhaps facebook? At any rate contacting him should be easy compared to the epic brain work you put into discovering the location without much to go on.

Personally, I have no regrets on comming out here and stating by belief in his story.

I don't either at this point. But I would have some based upon my disappointment if it all falls apart.

To be and outsider facing ridicule in a community of outsiders who are ridiculed by the mainstream to begin with is to live a hairs breath away from breaking free from orbit and being cast into deep space psychologically.

I want to tether myself to reality so I don't break free especially since I already skinned my knee in 2008.

Quick question for everyone currently involved in this thread:

Who was "into" Bigfoot when RD pulled off his 2008 hoax?

By "into", I mean had an active interest - be that out in the field or as a participant in this or another Bigfoot related forum (please state if you are willing).

Thanks.

Lee

I was. Didn't buy it for a second. Not even after Biscardi called me all excited about his planned, "Bigfoot Autopsy" that would be filmed and put on National Television.... I instantly had flashbacks to the "Alien Autopsy".... He told me over the phone he had not even seen the body (even after being there once - then later changed his story) and yet he was talking about this being the "find of the century"..

Nope, not even close.

Not a 100% sure, but you could call into the next show I guess. Just tell him that you are THE guy who outed the location in SA.

RD has mentioned your find/claim on the air many times, but he's not mentioned you by name; he'll know who you are if you can find a way to contact him.

Of all the people in bf he seems to be someone who makes them selves available. Perhaps facebook? At any rate contacting him should be easy compared to the epic brain work you put into discovering the location without much to go on.

I don't either at this point. But I would have some based upon my disappointment if it all falls apart.

To be and outsider facing ridicule in a community of outsiders who are ridiculed by the mainstream to begin with is to live a hairs breath away from breaking free from orbit and being cast into deep space psychologically.

I want to tether myself to reality so I don't break free especially since I already skinned my knee in 2008.

I don't think anything of being wrong. It all simply boils down to deciding to believe an account of someone...Musky. If he's a SHILL, then I'm wrong. If he's NOT a SHILL, the odds of this story being true are close 100% for me, since the fake body/facility/lab *mock up* is just WAY out there and the trouble, time and cost are simply not practical.

Edited by ronn1