Oh Dear, Another Body...

Guest VioletX

I would assume that since he leaked a text message he's probably willing to leak a photo too, so they probably don't want that until they are ready. Sorry for attempting to answering a question not posed to me.

Mounty, Im not talking about giving him a photo through email or take home. Im talking about at the "meeting" he attended.....why couldnt they of shown him a photo or video. AS for worrying about quantra having no control over what he says.....have they ever? lol ( if they even exist )

@spurfoot

What???? lol This is really getting ridiculous. An accessory, because she asked questions?

Edited by simplyskyla

I don't recall reading anywhere that the specimen would be deprived O2 for 6 minutes. It just says that their response time is 6 minutes, and that O2 is replaced by N2. There's no further description on ventilation and return of regular air.

I passed out once, and I know it took me a minute or two to figure out where I was after I woke up.

So lets hypothetically say: The trap door closes followed by pure Bigfoot Panic. As soon as the door closes N2 starts to fill the trap. The Bigfoot would likely slow down while breathing increasing less regular air (1 min). The Bigfoot passes out, and regular air starts to filter back in (1 min). After the trap fills with regular air again the Bigfoot slowly wakes up groggy (2 mins). Bigfoot remembers what happened and pure panic sets in again (1 min). Thats 5 mins right there, then I suppose they could always wash, rinse & repeat...

Guest roblester

Reelback.....

Your replies are dead on. Thank you.

One option left out, that was discussed before, and I will mention.

I had been compiling everything I find into a report for a website on Yowies. I have stopped, as there are at least 3 that are about the same, and I do not feel anymore need to be out there, one, I think there is more then enough attention on this ( only on bigfoot blogs, so not as much as wanted ).And two, it is all redundant.

I have concentrated more on this site, as it has a balance, and is not one sided, and has good information. ( that is a compliment )

So.....

I will not say Melissa is doing anything wrong, for her, or for anyone else. I tried to get Ed or anyone from MABRC to talk with me. I asked. I only asked after a facebook PM from a member on meldrums facebook. I was directed to go there.

Why Melissa?.....As I said, I would be doing the same thing, if they would not have been so upset that I am a skeptic. This is one obvious to me. I am not " known ", not on Bigfoot sites, and I say up front I am a " skeptic ". Why would anyone in the Bigfoot community want to release anything to a skeptic about a huge claim like this?

Because that is what everyone should want. Many people ( myself included ) believed at one time. The belief in Bigfoot has, and is dropping. If I were still on the other side of the fence, and I believed so strongly that hearing that people did not pissed me off, they would be the first ones I would want to convince. They are the ones that need to help bring back the popularity of this. If just one skeptic were shown evidence, that would be a huge step, very huge.

It is also not normal to publicly state a Bigfoot has been caught ( we all know the details ), and then to hand pick a few people to " release " answers to. Then, knowingly let them release the answers......Why?

If you are making something up, you must lie about a lie, and cover each one up with another lie. This is easier to do with a one way conversation. When you get into a public question and answer, you will get caught. You will slip up. To many people answered, and remembering all of these answers for next time would be almost impossible. And, if you want to keep spinning this, who else would you want, other then a " respectable " person from the Bigfoot community. That person will help keep some climbing back on the fence, that were well on their way over it. ( this is happening, I read it here )

Why make a hoax like this?

Look at History, have they answered why? Do people see their names when Googled? Do some, if not most actually get more attention after being caught with hoaxing?

There is a lot to gain from hoaxing, and not a whole lot to lose on this topic. That is obvious with all the " he said, she said " we see. Especially " outsiders " that are just researching with no belief, or agenda, other then interest. Anyone researching Bigfoot, and claims, will find these more popular people well before anyone that is actually researching that has moral.

I can go on, but this will be to long......

My informed opinion so far ( subject to change with any new evidence )

Ed is either not real, or is someone that has been part of this plan by a group. Ed is also a fall guy to any group that defends him.It has all ready been pointed out by many people, with the same conclusion. The reasons why are obvious, and they are working, working big time.

I personally will, and advice people to start writing Spike TV with any concerns over whom may or may not be trying for the show. ( if it is not to late, I do not follow that ). Let them know that there are respectable groups, and point out how hoax's, and possible hoax's should not be a way to get on TV and make money off of this. If it happens, do not watch. Put out a petition to all not to watch. Stop giving hoaxers and frauds attention, and attention that can, and will make them profit.

I had asked, and am very curious....How long will everyone let this drag out before seeing what is going on? How many times can people be fed little pieces of information to drag it out before saying " enough all ready " ?

I will continue to discuss, because this alone is interesting to me. My mind is made up, and if anyone can change it that would be great, and I would love to be wrong.

" A documentary is being filmed " ......Love that one also.

Edited by roblester

BFF Patron

If this proves to be hoax, and I'm betting on it, it does show an evolution of the art. The possible new hoaxes take years to unravel and give the person more of what they are looking for, the fifteen minutes get stretched out to at least thirty.

If it's a hoax, it's one worthy of our old nemesis LongtabberPE, that is one thing that is clear.

Guest spurfoot

Melissa, there is nothing wrong with what you have done so far, indeed, it is commendable. Perhaps I should rephrase it as:

"you don't want to, in the future, undertake any actions that might be construed as becoming an accessory after the fact"

The only DNA interpretation of BF humanity available is that of Melba Ketchum, an establilshed forensic investigator. Even though the details have not yet been published, her credibility is plenty sufficient to be a giant red flag about violating human rights of the BF, if such rights pertain.

They DON'T have a Body; DYER doesn't have a body.....c'mon people millions already publicly offered for proof and they "SAY" they have one alive but havnt told anyone outside of this purported "leak"..... it is preposterous!!!!!

Proposturous? Maybe so, but ain't it great fun to read a story without having any idea of what is going to happen on the next page.

Surely we are all here, believers and skeptics alike because we can't help but think there is something out there? Secretly I'm betting that even the biggest skeptic thinks that there might just be a shread of truth to this saga! Otherwise why would you have signed up to a forum about a creature that doesn't excist, right?

Until something can be proven 100% to be real then everything here is just a story.

Great job Melissa, keep the information coming. I'm ready for another chapter lol

Proposturous? Maybe so, but ain't it great fun to read a story without having any idea of what is going to happen on the next page.

Surely we are all here, believers and skeptics alike because we can't help but think there is something out there? Secretly I'm betting that even the biggest skeptic thinks that there might just be a shread of truth to this saga! Otherwise why would you have signed up to a forum about a creature that doesn't excist, right?

Until something can be proven 100% to be real then everything here is just a story.

Great job Melissa, keep the information coming. I'm ready for another chapter lol

Great post and right on the money!

Melissa although I appreciate you putting your time into communicating with ed, I still think the questions need to be asked in a voice/ video recorded interview to weed out any external influences to the answers.

I can see some definate OUTS for both Ed and mabrc.

Ed has made it clear that he has seen no evidence of the capture and it is all just word of mouth....a great escape for him.

I don't think it would be much for him to ask for a viewing of a photo ( not possession of a photo ).

Also can u please establish what a bridging group is for? Bridging what?

If quantra have their own pr people, to obviously relate their supposed evidence to the public why do they need Ed to organise another pr group to bridge between quantra and who?

Question: Instead of being furious and threatening you with legal action for disclosure of information -

Ed Smith: The have informed me that legal action is on the table.

Melissa: given your current involvement with Ed - viz. reflecting his views on the Quantra operation to the wider world - could you now become a subject of attention for whoever has put this legal action on the table?

It might be worth getting more detail on the nature of this supposed legal action.

The only reason Ed would be subject to legal action is if he broke some sort of legal agreement with Team America, I mean Team Quantra.

Melissa would not be held to any of those agreements if she did not sign the same documents.

Guest buckeyefooter

Melissa: given your current involvement with Ed - viz. reflecting his views on the Quantra operation to the wider world - could you now become a subject of attention for whoever has put this legal action on the table?

It might be worth getting more detail on the nature of this supposed legal action.

Melissa is nothing more than a reporter at this time. She is, and will not be liable for anything. Her only involvement with Ed, is simply asking questions.