Something As Simple........as A Coyote.

norseman

Love how those believing bigfoot capable of mimicry are the only ones claiming time spent in the woods. As if.

• Upvote 1

Coyotes can make a wide range of creepy sounds. But I have never heard one that doesn't have a "yip" sound somewhere in the call. And they are much more high pitched than the strange sounds I heard a few years back. Powerful, extremely deep and sustained howl...outside of wolves range. Still don't know what that was...

Love how those believing bigfoot capable of mimicry are the only ones claiming time spent in the woods. As if.

Don't "believe" for a second they are "capable of mimicry". Just know they do it. "As if".

Incorrigible1  , are you insinuating that we do not spend the time in the forests we say we do ?    If so , I would be glad to point you in direction of my photos, my blog and audio page to put your doubt to rest.  :D

^Gotta love the 'super outdoorsman' chest thumping..

I think it's pretty obvious that a majority of 'Bigfooters' don't spend much time outdoors, so a sound reference guide would be a good idea.

I don't have good hearing anymore, but don't need a lot to know a cat squall when I hear it, even without my hearing aids and Walker's Hunter's Ears. Do a lot of Bigfooting, do you? Sure would like to read your description of the ones you have seen. How is it obvious to you "that a majority of 'Bigfooters' don't spend much time outdoors". Must know a lot of them, huh?

You've witnessed this, eh?

Yes Sir.

Edited by Branco

Incorrigible1  , are you insinuating that we do not spend the time in the forests we say we do ?    If so , I would be glad to point you in direction of my photos, my blog and audio page to put your doubt to rest.  :D

I was referring to your posting:

Researchers such as me and Branco for example spend many days in the outdoors each year.

You're not the only ones to spend many days in the outdoors each year. I was pointing out that you don't have a monopoly on that commodity.

Yes Sir.

Fascinating. You've witnessed bigfoot mimicking sounds of other creatures. What sound or creature was the bigfoot you witnessed mimicking? A bullfrog, a panther, a bird? Thanks in advance.

Edited by Incorrigible1

Hello Incorrigible1

:biggrin:

Researchers such as me and Branco for example.........

Seems like NathanFooter was including a few more than you think.

Edited by hiflier

I don't think it's a mimicry....... I think listening to ape sounds we kinda have boxes we place animal sounds into. The signature sound if you will. But there are sounds animals make that defy the box.

All I have to draw on is my own wilderness experiences.

Incorrrigible1 , thank you for the clarification.

I would like to add that I never claimed to have a monopoly on forest time , I was just using my self and Branco as examples of people who do spend large portions of their time in the forest. 

I am sure there are many hunters and hikers here as well who spend great spans of their time in the same environment.  

I don't have good hearing anymore, but don't need a lot to know a cat squall when I hear it, even without my hearing aids and Walker's Hunter's Ears. Do a lot of Bigfooting, do you? Sure would like to read your description of the ones you have seen. How is it obvious to you "that a majority of 'Bigfooters' don't spend much time outdoors". Must know a lot of them, huh?

It doesn't matter that you "don't need a lot to know it's a cat squall when you hear it" because this is not all about you.

It's obvious that a lot of Bigfooters don't spend a lot of time because these sounds keep popping up in audio files, with a lots of people commenting that they've never heard sounds like that before and that it could be Bigfoot. Hence the usefulness of a sound reference area.

All of your arrogance and mountain man chest thumping hasn't brought in a Bigfoot yet, so give it a rest already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDCY56azew8

Edited by roguefooter

Hello roguefooter,

All of your arrogance and mountain man chest thumping hasn't brought in a Bigfoot yet, so give it a rest already.

A brilliant and productive statement as I've ever heard..........everyone agree?

^In comparison to what? All the chest thumping?

It would be nice if you folks could just discuss the topic rather than how knowledgeable and achieved that you are in the woods. They don't give out medals for doing any of this.

Edited by roguefooter