Navy Seal Team Vs. Squatch>>>>Squatch Wins!

norseman

Navy Seal Team vs. Sasquatch Family  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This claim is absurd............COMPLETELY absurd.

In this thread I won't mention where the claim comes from, only that it comes from a prominent Bigfooter. I'm doing this simply because I have no intention of this thread becoming a flame fest on ANYBODY.

So let's just keep this discussion on the facts?

Blue Team:

8 highly trained Navy Commando's packing small arms.

6-M4 Carbines 5.56 cal.

2-M60 Light machine guns 7.62 cal

4000 rounds of ammo

Assorted hand grenades, claymores, M203 grenade launchers, rocket launchers

VS

Red Team:

8 family members of a Sasquatch troupe

Large rocks, sticks, infrasound

Who wins?

Sorry I don't have film footage of the Sasquatch Team in action, but I do have some film footage of the SEAL Team in action:

Had to go with the Squatch troupe because of the infrasound. Please, for the love of everything holy, we need a screenwriter. With the right cast this is Hollywood gold.

Had to go with the Squatch troupe because of the infrasound. Please, for the love of everything holy, we need a screenwriter. With the right cast this is Hollywood gold.

So the loud growls and yells of the Sasquatch troupe will incapacitate that SEAL team with infrasound? Did you watch the video?

Honest question here, how would the SEAL team even hear the loud growls and yells with 4000 rounds of ammo being sent down range coupled with the explosions of the claymores, grenades, etc?

Technically the SEAL team has their own version of infrasound.......except it also comes gift wrapped with lead bullets at supersonic speeds and shrapnel.

Okay, full disclosure: I was also going under the assumption that they could cloak and move in and out of dimensions. Does the red team get any body armor?

Okay, full disclosure: I was also going under the assumption that they could cloak and move in and out of dimensions. Does the red team get any body armor?

The Red team get's what ever nature provides, unless of course during their inter dimensional travel they run into a alien arms market or buddy up with a few Predators.

I don't know if your attempting satire or not, but keep in mind? This is a real claim by a prominent Bigfooter, who has appeared on TV.

I know who you are talking about, I rememeber seeing it. Yes, attempting satire, and not very well. I think the seals would learn how to predict where the worm hole portals are eventually, and might prevail in a protracted engagement. FYI, I do believe bigfoot is an extant animal/creature/primate/human , and this is in no way meant to belittle anyone's experiences.

Hey Norse ol buddy. When you're cleaning your rifle, be sure to use that Hoppes solvent in a well ventilated area.

Oh........I thought it was good for aftershave! Just call me Tackleberry.

Kudos for the topic, this is way more fun than arguing about the Ketchum report, and yes, sadly, it is official, I have no life.

I try........

I don't think it's a contest given the fire power of seals. If you had them with just knifes and hand guns..it would be close...advantage BF.

Edited by ronn1