Navy Seal Team Vs. Squatch>>>>Squatch Wins!

norseman

Navy Seal Team vs. Sasquatch Family  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Admin

SEALs are extremely expensive to train and it is not done in just a couple of years or so. If the SEALs, or any SOFs for that matter, go in, they will have the full backing and resources of the government of the United States at their disposal. In short, they are very valuable comodities and every effort will be made to preserve that comodity.

Now if you are talking ex-SEALs/SOF with what resources they can obtain on thier own, that is another matter. It would take one very rich billionaire, and several million dollars to put together a viable team. But the prospects would increase dramatically.

Say somebody was able to put together a 16 man team, four squads, and then outfit them with the best in weaponary (automatic weapons are not illegal to purchase if you have a proper permit for them) and technology. If you want to go the weapons dealer route, explosives and such could be had as well. They could get fairly close to the kit of a SEAL unit. Give them six months of training in all things BF and area familization, they might be able to make a go of it. Put them in the field for several weeks to a couple of months. If no positive results, bring them back in, R&R, then do it again. Of course coming across 16 heavily armed men in the backcountry is liable to raise some questions that could be difficult to answer to the satisfaction of the Federales... Which is why it is much better to have it a government sponsored activity.

Honestly, IMO It wouldnt take a Seal Team to do it; Any seasoned squad (post AIT) properly kitted. could probably get the job done. Just from a weapons perspective,

a squad has sufficient firepower to bring to bear to take down. I had an old Sar major tell of his squad getting rushed by a shrapnel wounded, feral bull water buffalo. That is not an animal to dismiss as " just a bovine". The squad dispatched it after a few moments of WTF!?! What ever branch has a team/squad behind the trigger of

standard issue weapons,will IMO not have an issue. The volume alone of a squad "flinging lead" would scare most anything away.

• Upvote 1

Guest SquatchinNY

I think 4 highly trained and heavily armed operatives could do it, unless BF is smart enough to pick them off well they are sleeping/alone.

Edited by SquatchinNY

I think 4 highly trained and heavily armed operatives could do it, unless BF is smart enough to pick them off well they are sleeping/alone.

Well if he shape shifts into a sleeping bag?

It's game over........;)

Guest Luckyfoot

Mebbe we need LAPD , not the SEALS ;

The Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD), The FBI, and the CIA are all trying to prove that they are the best at apprehending criminals. The President decides to give them a test. He releases a rabbit into a forest and each of them has to catch it.

The CIA goes in. They place animal informants throughout the forest. They question all plant and mineral witnesses. After three months of extensive investigations they conclude that rabbits do not exist.

The FBI goes in. After two weeks with no leads they burn the forest, killing everything in it, including the rabbit, and they make no apologies. The rabbit had it coming.

The LAPD goes in. They come out two hours later with a badly beaten bear. The bear is yelling: "Okay! Okay! I'm a rabbit! I'm a rabbit!"

Lol Luckyfoot.

I voted for the squatch family because they would be playing on their home court, and in a fairly even contest I always go with the home team.

SSR Team

Is the Rabitt's name Christopher Dorner ?

Raw power of nature?

I do not believe for a second that a 800 lbs human/hominid hybrid or primate or whatever they think sasquatch is next week would be significantly stronger or harder to kill than a 800 lbs grizzly or polar bear.

Every year humans using regular hunting firearms to kill these animals even when these animals are in full out I want to tear you apart mode.

If anyone thinks that a flesh and blood apelike creature is going to be significantly harder to kill or stronger then a similar sized grizzly, then imho they don't understand the power of these bears.

Poachers all over Africa have used AK 47's for decades to hunt and kill elephants, hippos, lions and gorillas, would anyone here seriously think a sasquatch is stronger or harder to kill than an elephant

How many hunters have been killed/injured by wounded big game? I recall many instances of hunters being mauled or killed by grizzly they have already shot and it charged. Same with lions and tigers.

Perhaps we need to analyze this from what it actually would be: A SEAL team against the DOD's wet dream...a family of nearly super humans. Humans that have lived in the wild their entire lives, males are 8 ft, 500 lbs easy and can toss tractor tires.

Do any of you know any SEALS, I work with one. They are just people...highly trained with weapons true, but people none the less. Domesticated people at that. Feral/wild usually trumps domesticated.

I believe it depends upon the terrain. If there is sufficient open space separating the team from dense cover they have a chance of seeing any and all approaching BF and can mow them down.

If they are in the middle of the forest I believe the BF will find a way to over run the perimeter.

Their head is larger than ours and it may be safe to say their brains are too. They may not build skyscrapers but hey, they live in those woods 24/7. For all we know a being that powerful may be smart enough and able to burrow under the team! Them throwing rocks may have as much lethalness as our bullets. In reports of rock and stick throwing, they usually aren't trying to hit the person.

What about their comms? In such a situation would the BF not request help from other BF groups? I know in the one account where a BF was took back in the 19th century, the story goes that a large number of BF descended on the town!

I guess it all boils down to conferring SUPERNATURAL capablities to BF. You're right...Grizzly...Leopards..etc are AWSOME hunters and killers and there's no logical reason to put BF a quantum leap above those animals. Why don't we have a thread on Grizzly/Polar vs BF? One on one? Early man killed mastadons with spears! I don't think a BF measures up to a Wooly Mammoth as far as vulnerability to weapons..

If you were 8 ft and 800 lbs could a person kill you with a spear?

Why shouldn't we place BF above those other animals, those other animals aren't allegedly human either.

I'm willing to bet the farm that if a pack of early man armed with spears squared off with a family of BF they hauled out of there! We aren't built how they are. We're not really about that life LOL!

We are little soft pink or brown things that break real easy.

Who's to say the BF wouldn't ****** a spear and spear the human?

A BF is the military's dream soldier almost. Fur on the feet to silence steps when they want. Hearing and eyesight far superior to ours. Their strategy might be godly. Where would/could you place a spear to kill them quickly?

Um, I voted sasquatch. Presumptions:

• SEALs spend a month in-country;
  • After like two quiet days....tree knocks; thrown rocks; hurled logs; camp visits in wee hours; low-grade pelting with seed pods, small branches, pine cones, etc.; tracks all over the place; many whoops, screams, roars and sounds of pounding feet; occasional glimpses of hairy blotches in the undergrowth;
  • Continues for the duration; and...
  • Team never makes a confirm ID on a sasquatch; pulls out at end of the month; ....and makes **** sure nobody ever finds out about this SNAFU.

Check, mate.

Now if the sasquatch go around consuming all that cartridge litter, they might eventually die.

I'm also presuming that the SEALs are trying to collect a specimen; not terminate a guy-in-suit with extreme prejudice; and not decimate the food supply with indiscriminate ordnance-soaking of the entire search area. Change those assumptions (except the second one, which I kinda like), and bets are off.

We guys know: only a guy could have come up with this one. Yeezh.

If you really want to prove this animal exists, i.e., with a body or even clear close up video, this is how it has to be done. A SOF Team, inserted with a local guide for months. Not days or even weeks. Until this happens, no one is making a serious effort. When National Geographic wanted film of a Snow Leopard, they sent a guy in for 4 months. When it comes to elusive animals that do not exist in large numbers to begin with, this is the only way. They will need larger weapons and a helicopter on standby to haul the body and themselves out before they become the hunted. We are talking a huge investment in money, time and talent, and I doubt that will happen anytime soon.

Purty much it.

Edited by DWA