Navy Seal Team Vs. Squatch>>>>Squatch Wins!

norseman

Navy Seal Team vs. Sasquatch Family  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Case of Jack Daniels

Had a roomate in college who claimed their booze of choice was Wild Turkey, don't know how he knew, but he seemed pretty confident. I always asumed he was being witty, he passed a few years ago so I guess his stories of partying with the big guy died with Julian.

I think you may have missed the point....

It's like fantasy football..it's a *given* that you have BF with many of their so called attributes in combat against Seals.

Wow

I can't believe some of the posts on this thread

For an undiscovered species a lot is sure known about them

We know nothing about them..........but I know that something that bleeds unarmed against a 850 rpm machine gun is NOT a very favorable outcome.

Which makes this claim horse puckey.

Edited by norseman

Perhaps some people here aren't familiar with the raw power of nature?

A 800 lb human/ape hybrid (yeah I know it's not proven) that can run fast enough to catch a deer, can pick up and toss tractor tires or tear up still live trees...would be an absolute nightmare!

True the M60 is formidable but there's two right? The other SEALS have M4's. Well while stationed in Alaska we would inquire what would happen if we shot the moose (who frequented our firing ranges). We were always told it would **** them off and they would trample us. Not sure how true it is. The opinion was given that the rounds aren't designed to penetrate effectively a mass as large and solid as a moose.

In this scenario: How fast will the air support arrive? Does the terrain allow the BF sufficient cover to rain large rocks and trees on the SEALS while avoiding fire? Does it allow a big male BF the opportunity to stalk close enough to where he can rush the perimeter and crush or throttle a couple of men before he's mortally injured? What if two or more males do this?

Perhaps some people here aren't familiar with the raw power of nature?

A 800 lb human/ape hybrid (yeah I know it's not proven) that can run fast enough to catch a deer, can pick up and toss tractor tires or tear up still live trees...would be an absolute nightmare!

If it could close to within a arms grasp? Sure. Is it going to get there? No.

True the M60 is formidable but there's two right? The other SEALS have M4's. Well while stationed in Alaska we would inquire what would happen if we shot the moose (who frequented our firing ranges). We were always told it would **** them off and they would trample us. Not sure how true it is. The opinion was given that the rounds aren't designed to penetrate effectively a mass as large and solid as a moose.

It's true that the M4 isn't a large game caliber..........but six men shooting at you on full auto? Backed by two M60's?

In this scenario: How fast will the air support arrive? Does the terrain allow the BF sufficient cover to rain large rocks and trees on the SEALS while avoiding fire? Does it allow a big male BF the opportunity to stalk close enough to where he can rush the perimeter and crush or throttle a couple of men before he's mortally injured? What if two or more males do this?

How does one pick up a large rock and stand up and throw it while staying in cover? How does one rush the perimeter with out receiving whittling cover fire?

An eight man SEAL team isn't going to make mistakes and leave their six open.

SSR Team

There is always something else to bear in mind in all of this.

If we are to agree that Sasquatches are very aware of their surroundings, there's always the possibility that the Sasquatch will be on their toes and gone at the sight of 8 Navy Seals in the woods with a small Country's entire Arsenal with them.

History would tell us that this situation happens most, flee or flight from Sasquatches, it's this consistent tactic which is why they've so successfully avoided discovery by Man for so long.

This question has got me thinking all kinds of things over the weekend though and the more i think about it, the more i don't understand how so many people could vote SEAL when the SEAL's don't even know the first thing about their enemy or their capabilities.

There is SO much to be considered on both sides, not helped by the fact that we don't know nowhere near enough about a Sasquatches capabilities to give an accurate assessment of this scenario.

In that video for example, i didn't once see a bullet or a head go up, into the Tree's.

All i heard was noise and with that amount of noise for the Seals it takes out a key weapon from them and their subject, communication.

If that's a good thing if they're not hitting their targets, i'm not sure.

If they are hitting their targets, or at least one, then it doesn't particularly matter as the scenario moves on to a safe recovery which is a completely different scenario.

I'm not sure if a SEAL all guns blazing with an aim of creating accomplishing the most destruction with a minimum amount of effort, is a strategy that is going to work with a creature who is :

• Very smart
  • Completely in tune with its surrounding
  • More likely to flee than stand around
  • Can highly likely cover more ground much quicker than any human being in that kind of terrain

I think we may be thinking too simplistic, that we can just go in and blow everything away all of the time.

If the SEAL's ideal scenario would be to win without fighting a pitched battle, it makes no sense to me why they'd want to enter a pitched battle with something they know nothing about.

This is why i thought long and hard & i know it's only a bit of fun, but it was a decent scenario well worth thinking long and hard about in my opinion for reasons Norseman will be aware of, and why i decided to vote for Sasquatch as my belief is that they'd flee first and foremost with what's in the scenario entering their woods and if the flee, they win.

They've been fleeing and winning since day dot, i don't see why having all that firepower makes things any different.

I think if the SEAL's mission in this scenario is to recover a body, some thinking outside of the box is needed to be able to do so.

Guest Luckyfoot

In this scenario, an important consideration would be who would be stalking whom?

It's an easy assumption to believe the 'squatches have the advantage in their natural habitat.

There's just so much technology on the side of the modern soldiers beyond the firepower.

I'm not privy to military tech, but I would assume that if some SEALS were sent against large illusive bipeds in the deep cover of forest , they would be using all kinds of flir and other gadgets, prolly air supported. Satellite even.

Air and satellite doesn't see through tree cover. If you wanted Zero Dark Thirty, you'd see where they couldn't verify it was him because the only time OBM went outside, he was under a thick tree.

Honestly, I'd give the encounter a wash. Technology is great, but if you can't see or hear your targets, all the firepower in the world wouldn't matter. IF they can get visuals, SEALs have the advantage. If they're in an area with very little tree cover overhead their location, SEALs have the advantage.

Since the encounter laid out was SEALs had already killed one, I believe the others would most likely flee. If they were forced to fight, there's different circumstances where I could see it going both ways.

Guest Luckyfoot

Air and satellite doesn't see through tree cover. If you wanted Zero Dark Thirty, you'd see where they couldn't verify it was him because the only time OBM went outside, he was under a thick tree.

True.

I'm not current on Air and satellite capabilities,I just theorized. Haven't seen ZDT , it's on the short list.

However, they could employ a big honking FLIR like the one used on the Finding Bigfoot episode......