Navy Seal Team Vs. Squatch>>>>Squatch Wins!

norseman

Navy Seal Team vs. Sasquatch Family  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If you really want to prove this animal exists, i.e., with a body or even clear close up video, this is how it has to be done. A SOF Team, inserted with a local guide for months. Not days or even weeks. Until this happens, no one is making a serious effort. When National Geographic wanted film of a Snow Leopard, they sent a guy in for 4 months. When it comes to elusive animals that do not exist in large numbers to begin with, this is the only way. They will need larger weapons and a helicopter on standby to haul the body and themselves out before they become the hunted. We are talking a huge investment in money, time and talent, and I doubt that will happen anytime soon.

SSR Team

BT, take all that then add the magic word, where ?

Where do you do all that ?

Needle in Haystack.

Guest Cowlitz2

BF might win the 1st documented battle, but Seals win the war.....flat out no contest. The first real battle is all about educating the military to their presence and threat capability. My prediction however there will never be a war, the politicians run the wars.

If you really want to prove this animal exists, i.e., with a body or even clear close up video, this is how it has to be done. A SOF Team, inserted with a local guide for months. Not days or even weeks. Until this happens, no one is making a serious effort. When National Geographic wanted film of a Snow Leopard, they sent a guy in for 4 months. When it comes to elusive animals that do not exist in large numbers to begin with, this is the only way. They will need larger weapons and a helicopter on standby to haul the body and themselves out before they become the hunted. We are talking a huge investment in money, time and talent, and I doubt that will happen anytime soon.

This I Agree is the answer. It takes big money and commitment. Get a team of ex-special forces, armed only for self protection and send them into prime habitat, like a hard core habituator's back fourty and tell them don't come out without the goods. Can we get Nat. Geo. to commit to a year long project with every resource money can provide.

There is always something else to bear in mind in all of this.

If we are to agree that Sasquatches are very aware of their surroundings, there's always the possibility that the Sasquatch will be on their toes and gone at the sight of 8 Navy Seals in the woods with a small Country's entire Arsenal with them.

History would tell us that this situation happens most, flee or flight from Sasquatches, it's this consistent tactic which is why they've so successfully avoided discovery by Man for so long.

This question has got me thinking all kinds of things over the weekend though and the more i think about it, the more i don't understand how so many people could vote SEAL when the SEAL's don't even know the first thing about their enemy or their capabilities.

There is SO much to be considered on both sides, not helped by the fact that we don't know nowhere near enough about a Sasquatches capabilities to give an accurate assessment of this scenario.

In that video for example, i didn't once see a bullet or a head go up, into the Tree's.

All i heard was noise and with that amount of noise for the Seals it takes out a key weapon from them and their subject, communication.

If that's a good thing if they're not hitting their targets, i'm not sure.

If they are hitting their targets, or at least one, then it doesn't particularly matter as the scenario moves on to a safe recovery which is a completely different scenario.

I'm not sure if a SEAL all guns blazing with an aim of creating accomplishing the most destruction with a minimum amount of effort, is a strategy that is going to work with a creature who is :

• Very smart
  • Completely in tune with its surrounding
  • More likely to flee than stand around
  • Can highly likely cover more ground much quicker than any human being in that kind of terrain

I think we may be thinking too simplistic, that we can just go in and blow everything away all of the time.

If the SEAL's ideal scenario would be to win without fighting a pitched battle, it makes no sense to me why they'd want to enter a pitched battle with something they know nothing about.

This is why i thought long and hard & i know it's only a bit of fun, but it was a decent scenario well worth thinking long and hard about in my opinion for reasons Norseman will be aware of, and why i decided to vote for Sasquatch as my belief is that they'd flee first and foremost with what's in the scenario entering their woods and if the flee, they win.

They've been fleeing and winning since day dot, i don't see why having all that firepower makes things any different.

I think if the SEAL's mission in this scenario is to recover a body, some thinking outside of the box is needed to be able to do so.

My brother your not understanding the hypothetical situation.

A team of Navy SEAL's and a prominent Bigfooter have just shot a bigfoot...........speculate from here.

And a bit of fact here concerning the SEAL video. The SEAL team is executing a center peel or sometimes called a Aussie peel. This maneuver is executed when a team is behind enemy lines and makes a random contact with a superior force. The idea behind it is to punch the enemy in the face, pin them down and disappear.

I only posted the video to show the kind of firepower that the SEAL's packed in a eight man team. It doesn't matter if they are hitting anything, they are creating a wall of lead in which nothing can cross until they escape.

Hypothetical situation:

Dead Squatch in the middle of a eight man team which has setup a tight 360 around the carcass. A small group of squatch wants to get to the body for recovery.......what is the chances of any of those Squatch breaching the perimeter? Either by trying to pick off each team member with well thrown stones or simply rushing the perimeter?

It's good we are talking about this.......you and I.

Perhaps some people here aren't familiar with the raw power of nature?

A 800 lb human/ape hybrid (yeah I know it's not proven) that can run fast enough to catch a deer, can pick up and toss tractor tires or tear up still live trees...would be an absolute nightmare!

True the M60 is formidable but there's two right? The other SEALS have M4's. Well while stationed in Alaska we would inquire what would happen if we shot the moose (who frequented our firing ranges). We were always told it would **** them off and they would trample us. Not sure how true it is. The opinion was given that the rounds aren't designed to penetrate effectively a mass as large and solid as a moose.

In this scenario: How fast will the air support arrive? Does the terrain allow the BF sufficient cover to rain large rocks and trees on the SEALS while avoiding fire? Does it allow a big male BF the opportunity to stalk close enough to where he can rush the perimeter and crush or throttle a couple of men before he's mortally injured? What if two or more males do this?

Raw power of nature?

I do not believe for a second that a 800 lbs human/hominid hybrid or primate or whatever they think sasquatch is next week would be significantly stronger or harder to kill than a 800 lbs grizzly or polar bear.

Every year humans using regular hunting firearms to kill these animals even when these animals are in full out I want to tear you apart mode.

If anyone thinks that a flesh and blood apelike creature is going to be significantly harder to kill or stronger then a similar sized grizzly, then imho they don't understand the power of these bears.

Poachers all over Africa have used AK 47's for decades to hunt and kill elephants, hippos, lions and gorillas, would anyone here seriously think a sasquatch is stronger or harder to kill than an elephant

Edited by MagniAesir
  • Upvote 1

I guess it all boils down to conferring SUPERNATURAL capablities to BF. You're right...Grizzly...Leopards..etc are AWSOME hunters and killers and there's no logical reason to put BF a quantum leap above those animals. Why don't we have a thread on Grizzly/Polar vs BF? One on one? Early man killed mastadons with spears! I don't think a BF measures up to a Wooly Mammoth as far as vulnerability to weapons..

Edited by ronn1

Raw power of nature?

I do not believe for a second that a 800 lbs human/hominid hybrid or primate or whatever they think sasquatch is next week would be significantly stronger or harder to kill than a 800 lbs grizzly or polar bear.

Every year humans using regular hunting firearms to kill these animals even when these animals are in full out I want to tear you apart mode.

If anyone thinks that a flesh and blood apelike creature is going to be significantly harder to kill or stronger then a similar sized grizzly, then imho they don't understand the power of these bears.

Poachers all over Africa have used AK 47's for decades to hunt and kill elephants, hippos, lions and gorillas, would anyone here seriously think a sasquatch is stronger or harder to kill than an elephant

WOW!

BOOM!

That's a statement made by a "been there done that" individual...........

Read and learn.

Plussed!

BT, take all that then add the magic word, where ?

Where do you do all that ?

Needle in Haystack.

You are correct about that. Where? I think a real animal would move around based on the season. One thing that seems to be overlooked when looking at maps of sightings is the time of year. Find an area with a lot of sightings appropriate for when you plan your expedition, and give it a shot. If PGF is real, that was blind luck. But if you are out there amongst them, your luck probably gets better.

So the loud growls and yells of the Sasquatch troupe will incapacitate that SEAL team with infrasound? Did you watch the video?

Honest question here, how would the SEAL team even hear the loud growls and yells with 4000 rounds of ammo being sent down range coupled with the explosions of the claymores, grenades, etc?

Technically the SEAL team has their own version of infrasound.......except it also comes gift wrapped with lead bullets at supersonic speeds and shrapnel.

Like to state that you don't have to hear infra sound for it to affect you.

Like to state that you don't have to hear infra sound for it to affect you.

So what's your opinion of the SEALS "infra sound"?

Is it your opinion that a Tiger's roar in the middle of a gun fight in which the Tiger has no gun is a formidable weapon?

SSR Team

Ok comprende, sorry i got the situation all wrong..

8 SEAL's surrounding a carcass in a tight 360, 8 Sasquatch want to try to recover the carcass and what are the chances of them trying to breach the perimeter.

With the fire power, little to no chance of surviving if they did breach the perimeter and got spotted, no chance at all if all of the SEAL's remain calm.

It's a trap that if they walk into the wrong way, they get blasted.

Would they try to pick off the SEAL's ? Who knows.

Could they try to pick off the SEAL's ? There's a reason these large animals are so rarely seen, and are very difficult to track. I don't know what that reason is, but there is a reason. In their own domain I'd say they are top of the class, including when having humans with lots of firepower.

Flesh and blood animals they are, of course, but they also must be held in high regard surely and their " ways of the jungle " should not be underestimated, but highly respected.

I can only conclude that we'd be astounded if we knew some of their capabilities and tactics where things ike evasive action was concerned, in their own domain.

Hunting too.

But like everything else, we don't know anything for sure as it stands.